[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best movies of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1697.jpg (152KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.jpg
152KB, 640x914px
If were talking about movies that had a worldwide theatrical release, the handmaiden was probably my favorite of the year
>>
>>79193189
Elle or Paterson were my top 2. Neon Demon and Wiener-Dog are also great but an acquired taste. Everybody Wants Some!! is fun as well. Still need to see Handmaiden, Silence, Louder Than Bombs, La La Land, and a few others.
>>
>>79193222
Forgot about everybody wants some, was a really fun movie i enjoyed it a lot
>>
The Handmaiden was easily the most kino. And much more importantly, finally Park returning to form after the abortion that was Stoker.
>>
>>79193189
Handmaiden is one of my favourites, also the wailing, korea makes a lot of great stuff these days.
Then Silence, Arrival and Just la fin du monde.
>>
>>79193782
Do you speak french? Because I feel xavier dolan's movies would lose some meaning if you have to watch it with subtitles (more relevant if we talk about movies like mommy where they speak with a strong quebecois accent but still)
>>
>>79193189
Any pit hair scenes in that?
>>
>>79193925
Not really well, i understand a bit of French but the canadian accent is beyond my comprension. I liked most of his movies because he manages to tell emotional and relatable stories, the language never bothered me though, i'm used at watching foreign films and not really understanding idioms.
>>
>>79193960
>Koreans
>pit hair

it's not sci-fi, anon.
>>
>>79194161
Chinks and Japs* have it, are Koreans genetically defective?

*NSFW link for illustration purposes: https://xhamster.com/movies/1714812/armpit_lick.html
>>
Handmaiden was best for my peepee
>>
>>79194731
That movie had some of the greatest erotic scenes. Clearly every guy in the cinema had at least two erections before the end of the screening
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.