[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nat Geo Just Developed A Groundbreaking Educational Resource

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 28

File: 5898b2fb25000032080b7296.jpg (76KB, 443x656px) Image search: [Google]
5898b2fb25000032080b7296.jpg
76KB, 443x656px
>The “Gender Revolution” is a two-hour documentary released in conjunction with the magazine’s January issue of the same name that made history by featuring a 9-year-old transgender girl on its cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y93MsRaC6Zw
>>
Not in my country at least. However, here they constantly air wwII and holocaust themed 'shows'.
>>
File: 1486049960863.png (323KB, 502x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486049960863.png
323KB, 502x481px
bump
>>
>>79191751
>what do you do when your 4 year old son declares he's a she?

unironically murder suicide. at that point I've failed us both and putting us out of our misery is the only fair thing to do. I'm so sorry son,
>>
>>79191137
i was in the room while grandpa was watching some ww2 shit on natgeo and i swear this trailerl aired 5 times in like 45 minutes.

i like how in my language it starts
>boy, girl, manly, womanly. wouldn't life be simpler if these things wouldn't exist?
>*proceeds to call you a shitlord if you didn't correctly assume which of the 86 genders xhe is*
>>
>>79191803

could be all the hormones in the food? just saying it might not be enviromental only.
>>
What the fuck does it even mean to "feel" like a girl? I am a man because I have a dick, not because I "feel" like a man. If you are a dude who wants to wear dresses and paint your nails, fine. That makes you a dude who likes wearing dresses and painting your nails. It does not make you a woman.
>>
>>79191137
>Trailer begins
>"It used to be so simple"
Yea, i remember a time when nat geo was about lions and elephants and shit. Now it's just another vehicle for kike propaganda
>>
>fire those auxiliary generators Mr. Trump, we're gonna need all the juice we can get!
>>
File: vlcsnap-6011393.png (507KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-6011393.png
507KB, 1280x528px
>>79191137
>Comments disabled
How shocking
>>
File: 1453391005072.png (484KB, 593x590px) Image search: [Google]
1453391005072.png
484KB, 593x590px
>>79191137
Don't forget to dislike, anons
>>
>>79191856
They turn the freaking frogs gay
>>
>>79191815
How did your grandpa react to this?
>>
>this triggers the /pol/
>>
File: 61AB4A8QV0L._SY400_.jpg (46KB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
61AB4A8QV0L._SY400_.jpg
46KB, 222x400px
>>79193919
Man... i miss those time.

They used to produce some of the best nature documentary on television. Only BBC can did better than them. Pic related probably is the most kino nature doc they ever made, Eternal Enemies (the one with the lion and hyena) is great too. I still have them both.

Are nu-Nat Geo still has good specials/explorer related documentary? I only get to watch a couple of clips occasionally on their YT channel.
>>
>>79194137
How are you okay with this? I'm not even a polack, but this is just retarded
>>
>Comments are disabled for this video.
all i need to know
>>
>>79194166
It's all realityshit and propaganda like op's, with the occasional nature doc. The old program execs must be rolling in thier graves
>>
DEAR POHPEWLUR COTEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
>>
>>79191137
>9-year-old transgender girl
How can a 9yo be transgender? At that age you're discovering your body, your reaction isn't "I shouldn't have a penis" its "oh look, I have a penis, I wonder what it does".

Capitalism was a mistake.
>>
>>79194200
Because people with gender dysphoria exist, we have literally NO targeted treatments for 90% of mental health issues.

Does it really bother you that we can accept people with their flaws, when their flaws literally dont hurt you or anyone else?

Who cares?
>>
>>79194095
Yes, that's right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine
>>
File: jaguarcroc.jpg (95KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
jaguarcroc.jpg
95KB, 640x428px
>>79194166
Their new nature doc actually tries to be more like BBC, showing a lot of nature cinematography and following a couple of animals in the same area.

Talking about BBC, they actually cooperate with NG and PBS in making nature doc. I see some of BBC documentary airs there too but with american narrator.
>>
>>79194306
>it doesnt hurt you so who cares
shittiest argument of all time you centrist fuck, kill yourself and stay dead
>>
>>79191137
>if you have children they will grow up in a world where this kind of shit is acceptable

Maybe I should move to the middle east. Are there any white or at least english countries immune to this bullshit?
>>
>>79194353
not an argument
>>
>"omg im rly a girl!"
>"no you aren't, now go finish your chores"
>*person grows up to live a long happy normal life*

>"omg im a rly a girl!"
>"yassssss slay queen! now lets cut off that 4year old dick and buy you some dresses!"
>*person commits suicide before they hit 20*
>>
>>79194353
So what exactly do you propose?
Since we have no way of "treating" the disorder while it doesnt diminish their quality of life or hurt others?

Im all ears
>>
>>79194200
live and let live, my man
live and let live
>>
>>79194306
I think most people in general (outside of honest to god close minded shitlords with deep seated issues of their own they're repressing and taking out on everyone around them) have a problem with the whole "trans acceptance" thing because it is, in fact, a mental illness that is suddenly trying to be propped up as "normal" or "natural". I'm all for live and let live, but don't sit there and pretend that dressing like a girl and chopping your dick off isn't anything short of crazy. Trying to normalize it is both horrifying and wrong.
>>
>>79194306
>when their flaws literally dont hurt you or anyone else
What about themselves?

... What about doctors allowing children to interrupt their natural sexual development with hormone treatments... Because of the expressed desires of a child which has not even entered puberty... For the purpose of helping their transition so they can more confidently have their sexual organs chopped up and turned inside out to form a Frankenstein vagina... So they can kill themselves by the time they're 40 as trannies are known to do, en masse.

then again you've already been exposed to all this information and rejected it

you and those like you, with your willfull ignorance, are complicit in and active endorsers of the inevitable suffering and death of these people
>>
File: bbLGJ6P.jpg (209KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bbLGJ6P.jpg
209KB, 1152x2048px
>>79193919
>>79194166
Yeah, look at it now

>>79194370
Don't worry, the Middle East is moving to you
>>
>>79194306
I agree. Tbqh i don't know enough about sex/gender stuff myself, they might be mentally ill or not, but regardless they must be treated humanely.

Those shock treatment is pretty messed up. If they are indeed mentally ill, you are torturing disabled peoples. If not, then you are torturing them for nothing. But again, like i said i am ignorant of the subject.
>>
>trusting <18yr olds to make rational decisions
>>
>>79194306
It hurts a 5 year old boy whose dick they cut because he played with a Barbie doll.
>>
>>79191751
>what do you do when your four year old declares he's a she
Smack that bitch ass nigger. Full all bitchslap on his nigga face, knock him out cold.
>>
>>79194467
>worried about people killing themselves at 40 from their decisions
>as opposed to being chastised and mistreated their whole life and killing themselves as teens

Hmm
>>
>>79194472
>20 bucks for a magazine in 'roo country

Holy fuck.
>>
It shouldn't be legal for you to fuck a 14 year old girl because she cannot consent.

It should be legal for a 9 year old boy to have his dick mutilated and turned into a crude approximation of what a vagina looks like and be put on hormones because he can decide to do this and decide to become a tranny.

Welcome To America Land of THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79194306
>dont hurt you or anyone else
They crossed the line when they pushing thier mental illness onto childrens
>>
>>79194498
They come to the conclusions they do because of wrongful normalization of the disorder and refusal to treat it as it should be, as an aberration. The few that have a genuine inclination towards belief in this should be corrected through therapy and potentially medication, not "chastised and mistreated" and not allowed to run roughshot popping hormones and later having medical institution endorsed mutilations.
>>
>>79191202
Yeah what's up with that? When I was a kid I got all excited when the Nat Geo logo showed up on the television, because I knew there was some pretty good nature and wildlife documentary coming up (loved that shit as a kid, still do). These days its mostly just low value WWII documentaries with lots of repetition and other americanisms. Unwatchable.
>>
>retards cut up their dicks and make it impossible for them to reproduce

Tell me how this problem doesn't solve itself? I think we should encourage even more useless people to cut up their dicks.
>>
>>79193890
The philosophy of people pushing this is a contradictory mess.

>Being a woman means you can act and dress however you want!
vs.
>There is a defined 'woman' gender that you can adopt if desired.

>Gender is a social construct!
vs.
>Transgender people's brains are structured such that they have a different gender than their birth body.

>Gender and body sex are different things!
vs.
>Changing your sexual body parts makes you into the opposite gender.
>>
>>79194166
>Are nu-Nat Geo still has good specials/explorer related documentary?
Cosmos: A Space Odyssey
>>
>>79194472
I'm pretty sure at this point they're just making certain the Muslim takeover 20 years from now goes as smoothly as possible

Just put a big "hormone replacement clinic" sign over an oven and implement Sharia the next day
>>
>>79194552
>>79194486
>>79194484
You knew who the faggots in grade school were. Dont pretend like you didnt.

Gays being little sissies as kids have always acted this way, even before gays were even close to being accepted.
>>
>>79194576
Because they're putting 4 year old children on HRT.
>>
>>79194443
It's not a disorder to begin with. It's a (((disorder))) manufactured by msm psychos
>>
>>79191137
>We're all a lot more complicated than we've assumed.
no we're not
you're either born xx or xy or XXX, XYY, XXY, but that's besides the point you fucking identity-political cockroaches
>>
>>79194576
See >>79194472
The "problem solving itself" is the end of western civilization
>>
>>79194589
So what?
Most of them I knew grew out of it.
>>
>>79194486
A shitty strawman, that does not happen.
>>
>>79194605
What is this even supposed to mean?
Gays have been around forever
>>
>>79191815
kek
>>
>>79194631
So it's just coincidence that their population has drastically increased from 0.1% to 2% in the past century?
>>
>>79194576
Because it signals the destruction of Western Civilization.
>>
>>79194609
That's the physical aspect. There can always be a hiccup and your brain gets wired a bit funny. It is a mental condition, of course, but at the moment the best treatment we have is to just let those people live the way they want.
>>
>>79194447
You're being naive, anon. There are serious monetary and political gains behind this phenomena. It didn't just pop up
>>
>>79194108
>my mother got raped by russians, for THIS?
>>
>>79191751

Laugh it off because he is a fucking 4 year old saying stupid shit like all little kids do
>>
>>79194577
This.
>>
>>79194656
Its got more to do with us no longer kill them for coming out of the closet.
>>
>Gender roles barely exist
>People still need to physically and chemically mutilate themselves to change gender
I don't get how both opinions can exist at the same time in the same crowd.
>>
>>79194675
No the best treatment is a combination of therapy and electroschock treatments but the jews won't let us do that because goyim need to die.
>>
>>79194656
>a hundred years ago you could be lynched in the streets for sexing a man
>suddenly there's "more gays than ever" now that no one gives a shit that dude fuck other dudes

It's almost like you have no grasp of causal relationships.
>>
>>79194656
>becomes more socially acceptable
>people stop living in the closet

Same thing with non religious people.

Their numbers arent jumping way high, they just arent pretending to be religious anymore now that you dont get shunned for not going to church.
>>
>>79194723
>people were killing gays in the 1800's
Do you honestly believe the drivel that pours out of your mouth? Do you? Because that's horseshit, you stupid fucking jew.
>>
>>79194472
>Dat pic
Oh yea i'm sure those "New Europeans))) will tolerate the gender revolution
>>
>>79191751
>>what do you do when your four year old declares he's a she

>What do you do when your four year old says complete gibberish because they're over a decade from forming a coherent thought, and two decades from forming a correct one.
>>
>>79194675
>That's the physical aspect
i'm referring to the fact that we should stick to the male/female format and that we should stop humoring this nonsense of there being gender-fluidity or some other made-up nonsense just to cater to a select few individuals
as for the mental health part, I don't see the media at all talking about the positive effects therapy and pimozide can have so they're probably in on the whole deal of trying to force this as normal
>>
>>79194755
You think only niggers were lynched?
>>
>>79194737
>a hundred years ago adultery was a crime
>now the divorce rate is 70%
really makes you ponder
>>
>>79191137
Actually fucking disgusting. There should not be a 9 year old transgender.
>>
>>79194274

Then you believe that raising a boy as a girl would not impact them negatively in any way?

You say 9-yo don't have gender. Do you mean it?
>>
>>79194589
They didn't cut off thier dick like Faggots 2.0 tho, it was just good ol bum shanking
>>
>>79194782
Only criminals were lynched. You think blacks were lynched for dindu'in nuffins? Sodomy is a crime against nature and God.
>>
File: tmp-cam--563599287.jpg (128KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-cam--563599287.jpg
128KB, 640x320px
>>79194166
>Are nu-Nat Geo still has good specials
Savage Kingdom is pretty decent. Some dramatization to satisfy the Murican taste, but at least it has Charles Dance narrating.
>>
>>79191751
I definitely don't cut off his dick and put a dress on him. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>79191137
Why do you guys give so much of a shit about any of this?
>>
>>79194577
stfu /pol/
>>
>>79194822
Fuck off out of /pol/ if you can't handle it, get out of here jew.
>>
File: 1381284087445.png (1MB, 989x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1381284087445.png
1MB, 989x1022px
>>79191137
>>
>>79194822
It's child abuse being masqueraded as bravery.
>>
>>79194822
Because the bible says so
Even though the bible says a lot of shit
>>
>>79194835
Think you forgot which board you're on
>>
>>79194822
Might have something to do with the normalization of self-destructive practices, in this case practices including children, that are all contributing to the decline and inevitable destruction of western civilization as we know it.
>>
File: It's purge time.jpg (38KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
It's purge time.jpg
38KB, 360x358px
>All these fag enablers itt
>>
>>79194822
they hate any kind of change and acceptance of minority.
>>
Any more pics of the girl in pink? She's a cute!
>>
>>79194870
No this is /pol/ without flags now, get used to it.
>>
>>79194876
It all went downhill when we started letting women vote
>>
>>79194901
>acceptance of minority
I have no problem with adults doing whatever the fuck they want if it doesn't hurt anyone. When you bring your kids into it then we have a problem.
>>
>>79194918
It's almost as though right after 4+ million jews came to America the country became really shitty. Maybe, just maybe... maybe it has something to do with those "jew" people... hmmmmmmmm
>>
>mfw I thought I was in /v/ and read "Neo Geo Just Developed A Groundbreaking Educational Resource About Gender"
I goofed lol

See ya later!
>>
>>79194766
The way I see it, the whole problem here is people acting like dicks.

The people with gender dysphoria etc can live their lives perfectly well without therapy etc if other could treat them decently. Such as calling that guy Janet if she asks people to call her Janet. Why this doesn't work, is because some jerks are somehow deeply offended by this inherently personal and rather small request, and proceed to shit all over Janet. Janet and her friends justifiably feel angry about this.

Then there are those people who intend no harm, but misgender trans people. Now Janet and her friends feel unjustifiably angry about this and proceed to shit all over these people that meant no disrespect-

And then a cycle begins, where both sides start flinging shit and seek to offend the other side every chance they get.
>>
>>79194901
I'll accept them as long as they and their enablers accept me not participating in their delusion.

But that's not going to happen so here we are.
>>
>>79194947
>gods chosen people
>making the country shitty

I dont think so tim
>>
>>79193975
no ass/10
>>
>>79194923
Your sentiment overall is good you just need to move a little further forward and realize that pretty much all the things you can think of that people so often justify with "just let people do what they want so long as it doesn't hurt others or impede on their ability to do the same" is absolutely detrimental to societal function in some way and by extension hurts you and others.
>>
>>79194785
>a hundred years ago divorce was both illegal and socially unacceptable in literally every case

What's your fucking point chief?
>>
>>79194966
>try to teach young children empathy so this scenario doesnt play out
>gets called jew propaganda to push white genocide

Itll all work out in the end, as time goes on things will get better.
>>
>>79194971
You're right, I'm sure they have nothing to do with it. It's not like they killed JFK to end segregation, killed Lincoln to end the Reconstruction and deportation of the negro to its homeland or anything like that, that's a crazy conspiracy!
>>
>>79194966
>You're an asshole for not validating mental illness
No, that's called social responsibility
>>
>>79194998
How so? LGBT is less than 2% of the population. Society will continue to function just fine.
>>
>>79195007
My point is that you are trying to destroy civilization and care about nothing and no one. You care nothing fore the future of your race, nothing for your children because you have none. You are morally empty, you are a disgrace.
>>
>>79195041
What harm does this mental illness cause?
>>
>>79194993
Jesus..just how much ass do you need, you nigger?
>>
>>79191137
>Children crave attention
>NatGeo airs a series where children are given massive amounts of attention for being different
>Children emulate this behavior

Remember when they said violent television programs made people act violently? Sort your shit out, America.
>>
Stuff like this is fucking scary how do you take a kids word seriously, like what if it's just a boy who likes cooking and mistakenly believes he wants to be a girl just because cooking is usually associated with females
>>
>>79195049
>LGBT
I think you mean LGBTQ you bigot. Go back to pol.
>>
>>79191751
>What do you do when your 4 year old declares he's a she?
Nothing, because it wouldn't happen, because I wouldn't fill his little brain with idiocy that adults can't comprehend, let alone he.
>>
>>79195016
>that's a crazy conspiracy!

Not a conspiracy. Its gods work from gods chosen people.
Just because you are sitting on the outside looking in doesnt change that. Its all in good time friend.

Making up new testaments and covenants to feel better about your dire situation doesnt change reality.
>>
We used to literally incarcerate people if they started thinking they were something they're not.

We should start doing it again.
>>
>>79194609
The xxy and xxx and all the other ones you mentioned are associated with mental retardation and infertility so I wouldn't really refer to them as "other genders".
>>
imagine if every mentally ill delusion that crazy people had were vehemently defended and if you didn't accept it you were labeled a bigot
>>
>>79194966
>And then a cycle begins, where both sides start flinging shit and seek to offend the other side every chance they get.
this is an accurate representation of how this whole matter began
but I'd like to say that this all started because of how much they started to push this on other people
i used to be quite accepting of trans people; i didn't quite care if you swapped from being male to female or vice versa, may have thought you were slightly odd but nothing beyond that
then they single out these trans people and turn them into some sort of martyrs for their cause-- everything must be done to make society more accommodating for trans people because they're weak and fragile individuals, we have to be more accepting, etc
then they start pushing stuff like legislature and canada and start enforcing courses at workplaces so as to further hammer in the fact that trans people are okay and should be accepted

guess what effect all of this had? people such as myself began hating trans people and the cause behind them because it was pushed on us too much
in their quest to make society more accepting of these people they ended up making society less accepting, and for that I say they can reap what they have sown
>>
>>79194536

>it should be legal to remove functional parts of the genitals of a child
>if they're male
>>
File: THICC.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>79195066
>>
>>79194467
Wrong, shitlord, trannies kill themselves because we are not accepting enough as a society, not because they are trans.
>>
>>79195085
What's the Q stand for?
>>
>>79195085
I think YOU mean LGBTP
>>
>>79195095
We used to literally lock grieving women and children up and throw away the key.
Just because we were ignorant savages in history doesnt mean we should be today.
>>
>>79195096
You shouldn't use the term gender. Use the term sex, or biological sex.

Gender is a made up nonsense newspeak word coined by a pedophile.
>>
>>79195096
i was digressing to show that not everyone is born xx or xy; it wasn't referring to any other made-up genders
>>
>>79195094
Funny isn't it. If I were a jew and not white I would probably be the jewest and kikiest jew there ever was. I would be shilling to kill the goyim and destroy them for once and all. I understand why they do what they do.

And because I understand them I know they must be destroyed. It's us or them.
>>
>>79194810
>sky jew
>>
>>79195075
>Remember when they said violent television programs made people act violently?
Remember when there was no evidence to back up those claims.
I think this is pure degeneracy but your argument is flawed.
>>
>>79195128
NO, YOU SICK FUCK, GET OUT NOW PEDO!

You can fuck people in the ass. You can mutilate the genitals of 4 year old children and put them on HRT. You can give them AIDS. But if you DARE attempt to have heterosexual sex with someone under the age of 18 you will face the full wrath of the US government, you sick bastard.
>>
>>79195107
I guess the behaviour was inherited from the Gay Rights movement, which only started getting shit done when the Pride Parades etc became flamboyant and they were no longer possible to ignore. It works with most people, then again some get really angry.
>>
>>79195168
>there was no evidence to back up those claims
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>79195080
>cooking is usually associated with females
Gender is a social construct you bigot.
>>
>>79195062
>falling for spooks
>>
>>79195143
There is no jew afterlife, the majority of jews are secular but identify as "jew" as a race because of family and traditions.

There is literally no reason for 99% of jews to think like militant muslims or christians do.

Its funny how you guys act though.
I hope youve dove in head first and read the bible literally. You cant half ass these things or you just look stupid.
>>
>>79195105
Not hard to imagine.
>>
>>79191137
>Comments are disabled
More like comments were never enabled in the first place
>>
>>79195193
>admitting you're just a /leftyprole/ shill
>>
>intersex conditions exist

>the brain is a gendered organ

Which of these two statements is incorrect?
>>
>>79195178
the increased acceptance of gays can be linked to the decreased amount of religious upbringings around the globe I'd say
and even today the gay pride parades piss off a lot of people (though as for me, I don't mind them but do find it a bit distasteful that the only way you can celebrate becoming accepted in society is by dressing in gimp suits and throwing around pink dildos)
>>
>>79195181
Show me one study that proves that television violence directly causes real world violence.
>>
File: 1362015329016.jpg (17KB, 221x195px) Image search: [Google]
1362015329016.jpg
17KB, 221x195px
>>79195062
>you are trying to destroy civilization
I ain't doing shit chief, civilization seems to be doing a fine enough job destroying itself on its own.

>care about nothing and no one
Wrong

>future of your race
You're right, I don't care about "propagating the white race" because it's fucking retarded. I'm more worried about us self-destructing as a species because bigots like you and arab terrorists are too high on your own moral superiority to do anything constructive to save it.

>nothing for your children because you have none
Right, and I don't care about my luxury mansion, my wild stallion herd, or my solid gold toilet because I don't have any of those either.

>morally empty... disgrace
And you're a racist asshole. There. Now we're all making unsubstantiated assumptions about strangers on the internet. This is fun :^)
>>
>>79194575

This. Back in my days we bought David Attenborough VHS and we had to cross half the city to pick up from the order. I loved it so much. Turn on documentary channel today, full of half reality shit.
>>
>>79193919
Neon glowing fish from the Mariana Trench sadly don't sell ads anymore.
>>
>>79195221
Both. Gender isn't real. It's cut and dry, you either are XY or XX, sex is the only thing that is real. No matter how much you mutilate your body a male can never shit out children and a female can never pump someone with seed.
>>
File: 1456096469875.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1456096469875.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>79195177
>>
This doesn't affect me in any way and yet makes me so fucking mad. What have you people done to me?
>>
>>79194966
stfu janet
>>
>>79195168
Not only was there proof of that, but it's not even the central point. The point is the criticism of the imitation of behavior seen on TV, which opens up discussion on violent programming but not on gender issues.
>>
>>79195218
>he's incapable of transcending spooks to become a superior being
>>
>>79195264
Welcome to the future we chose. Don't laugh, this is the hell we made.
>>
>>79194166
Smithsonian Channel is probably the best one out there. It still does some spaghetti shit every now and then but otherwise it's watchable.
>>
>>79195265
It affects children though. You should be mad.
>>
>>79195261
Or you're XXX it XXY or any of the other mutated conhinations of chromosomes that fuck people up.
>>
Just unimportant idpol garbage to distract us all from porky.
>>
>>79195261

You believe that no human is ever born with traits both male and female?

And you believe male and female brains are identical? Any behavioral differences are due to a difference in socialization?
>>
>>79195317
Mutants aren't human though.
>>
>>79195270
>I have no evidence but it's true.
We shouldn't even be focusing on this documentary influencing kids. It shouldn't even be legal for kids to take hormones or go through a sex change in the first place let alone be glorified on television.
>>
>>79195254
>civilization seems to be doing a fine enough job destroying itself on its own
Truly, the events transpiring are purely the result of natural and inevitable processes.

>You're right, I don't care about "propagating the white race" because it's fucking retarded
>bigots like you
You don't acknowledge race realism and the scientific difference between demographics. When you refuse to acknowledge elementary truths and spout off about bigotry while conflating his actions or lack thereof with those of Arab terrorists you out yourself as a retard ignorant of any and all actual issues.

95 IQ dipshit spouting off. Woke as fuck senpai haha.
>>
>>79195085
Isn't it LGBTQA or some shit now?
>>
>>79195258
>Neon glowing fish from the Mariana Trench sadly don't sell ads anymore
Well, Planet Earth & Planet Earth II manage to be a hit. Granted they probably cost a lot, but if its worth it why not? That said, i guess Americans are less interested about nature unless its some animal gore/predation stuff narrated by some redneck with out of place guitar rift.
>>
>>79191803
just tell him " no you're not" while imposing your father figure...you know, like it used to happen until the last decade and it worked 99% of times
>>
>>79195064
Well...mentally scaring little kids for life, for starters
>>
>>79195346
From the point of sex specialization in the womb the brain changes fundamentally depending on the SEX of the infant. Gender is a literal meme.
>>
>>79195253
your just gonna be a sperg about 'directly causing'
>>
>>79195372
What a retarded addition. We gotta fight for the rights of people who aren't interested in having sex at all. They really get a lot of shit. What the fuck has an asexual person ever had to deal with?
>>
>>79195372
LGBTQABNC

Lesbian Gay Trans Queer Asexual Bestiality Necrophilia Cuckold
>>
>>79191137
>Women are not allowed in football
Really made me think, maybe we are misogynists
>>
>>79195427
>I'd show you the evidence but you wouldn't believe it
>>
>>79195372
i for intersex too
sometimes they add a + just to be extra sure
>>
>>79195354
They wouldn't want to if there was not a public outlet showcasing the message that being genderspecial = extra attention, faggot.
>>
>>79195085
>>79195128
>Forgetting +
Literally shaking right now
>>
>>79195452
>Women are now allowed in the INFANTRY but not football
Really makes you think that the military is a joke doesn't it.
>>
File: 94LyLm1.png (175KB, 645x589px) Image search: [Google]
94LyLm1.png
175KB, 645x589px
>>79195354
This

Tree hugger propaganda doesn't work here.
>>
>>79195472
THEY DON'T WANT TO AT ALL.
The parents are pushing this shit on them.
>>
>>79195468
LGBTQAIBNC

Lesbian Gay Trans Queer Asexual Intersex Bestiality Necrophilia Cuckold

What am I forgetting
>>
>>79195369
T.spooklet
>>
>>79195453
http://www.jstor.org/stable/3957141?Search=yes&resultItemClick=true&searchText=television&searchText=violence&searchUri=%2Faction%2FdoBasicSearch%3Ffc%3Doff%26amp%3D%26amp%3D%26amp%3D%26amp%3D%26group%3Dnone%26Query%3Dtelevision%2Bviolence%26acc%3Doff%26wc%3Don&seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
1k dislikes

Comments disabled

Lmao.
>>
>>79191751
how does a 4yo knows he's trans? what the fuck, i don't even remember what i was doing when i was 4
>>
>>79194472
Maybe we need them to balance out SJWs.

Ever consider that? They just need to integrate.

>>79191137
Stream?
>>
>>79195432
Um, excuse me, but we're faced with pro-sexual oppression every day. Billboards, movies, ads, songs, art, books all promote sexuality and demean those who aren't sexually active.

I'm going to tell your employer's HR department to send you to reeducation so you're not so ignorant in the future.
>>
>>79195496
>Narrated by American celebrity #069
>>
>>79194306
So you admit they're mentally ill. Why should society as a whole cater to these mentally ill people that make up such a small percentage of it. They don't kill themselves on mass because we don't hug them enough. It's because they're fucked in the head.
>>
>>79195574
>cater
>>
>>79195548
>how does a 4yo knows he's trans?
Don't think too hard on it. 4 year olds are in complete awareness and control and can decide to become mutants and go on hormones and get mutilated. 14 year old girls cannot decide they want to fuck adult men.

Get with the progrom, got it goysche?
>>
Ever notice you always see male to female and it's never female to male?
>>
So am I allowed to waltz into the women's locker room and shower because I identify as a woman?
>>
>>79195548
I don't even think I knew that girls didn't have dicks at that age.
>>
>>79195548
same reason a 4 year old would know that they're not?
>>
>>79195551
I mean real shit that compares to what gays have gone through in history. Not that pussy shit.
>your employer's
>implying
>>
>>79195604
The xenoestrogens and fluoride are already ghetto HRT, men are feminized and then convinced they want to be women.
>>
File: welcome to belgium.jpg (77KB, 650x479px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to belgium.jpg
77KB, 650x479px
>>79195550
There will be no balance or integration you fucktard

Everywhere from the Bannlieu to the Tower Hamlets to Malmo to Molenbeek are already miniature Saudi Arabias and these zones expand rather than contract

Soon "society" as you know it will be a handful of wealthy isolated enclaves
>>
>>79195609
Pretty much. Why even have gendered bathrooms anymore? This country is fucking retarded.
>>
>>79194966
You people always says it's a small, meaningless thing, yet you get all uppity when someone refuses to use the pronouns or acknowledge a man as a woman.
Maybe because you do realize it's not as insignificant as it looks, it's denying reality and feeding into someone's delusions.
>>
>>79195609
If you live in a big city? Sure.

If you live in a 5,000 or less population town?

Only if you want to get disappeared.
>>
>>79191751
>four year old says they're a doggie, starts barking
>"Haha, kids huh?"
>four year old says they're a girl
>"Better start hormonal therapy, switching up their wardrobe and raising them as a girl in a very sexist manner!"
>>
>>79195750
Women believe that you will bend to social pressures and not do that.

If not expect a torrent of angry Twitter posts that totally burn you.
>>
>>79195411
The problem is identifying the cases of actual mental illness and imitators or those who don't understand themselves. The problem is therapists too quick to give in. You shouldn't be allowed to go onto hormone treatment until you're 16 at least and have to be verified by two therapists independently.
>>
>>79195810
>2050
>four year old says they're a doggie, starts barking
>"We must start the genetic therapy and insert canine genes into our child immediately"
>20 years later and xit is now a happy half dog pet living in someone's house
>>
>>79195647
yeah because not being trans is being normal
>>
>>79195416

So the brain is a gendered organ.

You don't believe that intersex conditions exist, or is the brain the only organ not affected?
>>
>>79195416
Except that brain development can be hormonal and if the biological male brain is exposed to too much estrogen in the womb it will develop female brain structures.
>>
>>79195887
Of course mental illness exists, there are people who only sodomize men that's a prime example. Mentally ill people should be given treatment.

If someone said he wanted to kill all children would you hand him a fully loaded gun or would you put him in a mental hospital?
>>
>>79195899
You're exactly right. This is what "autism" is, it's the result of environmental xeno-estrogens and pesticides destroying the development of human brains. The solution is to stop using plastic and round-up and kill the (((people))) who are pushing that shit.
>>
>>79195947
Except..I was talking about in the womb, not environmental factors. Some women just aren't meant to have kids and their own hormones fuck the kids up. Or they eat foods which promote the development of estrogen.
>>
File: 1484592179735.jpg (237KB, 1168x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484592179735.jpg
237KB, 1168x1024px
>>79195867
>tfw although highly interested in genetic engineering and transhumanism know in my soul that children and teens have no actual sense of self-identity but those are the groups most targeted for these treatments and nearly half of them end up killing themselves because the parents didn't take them to a therapist instead of pumping them full of drugs and altering them irreversibly through surgery
>>
>>79195800
It is a small thing for you, but means a lot to them.
You always claim the moral high ground by saying you're not enabling their delusions, but it is not helping at all, and you know that.
>>
File: Mike_Shinoda_World_Expo_2008.jpg (263KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Shinoda_World_Expo_2008.jpg
263KB, 2048x1365px
>>79191137
Do gay people ever get pissed that they're automatically associated with trans people due to the LGBQ thing?
>>
File: jnai.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jnai.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>79195261

Pretty much this. There are exceptions, but why bring up the exceptions? There is a genetic foundation for which gender is based. You don't have XT chromosomes or something.

Using the word gender to define your persona is shtty. Though we've all seen how triggered people get over words.Both sides of this issue. With 'marriage' meaning between a man and a woman. All this is a bunch of bullshit. Dress how you want, have whatever kind of surgery you want, be who want to be. When it comes down to it, it's your business and any potential partners. Though still.... when TS or other gendered people go to the doctor, suddenly what they were born as and what chromosomes they have DO matter and those are facts you can't avoid. Prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, they don't give a fuck what kind of clothes you were or what your name is.
>>
>>79195920

Which do you think is the mentally ill one, the male brain or female brain?
>>
>>79194848
THIS. fucking this.

The brain isn't fully developed until a human is in their 20s, much less a child of 3-5 years.
>>
>>79191137

stupid sexy traps
>>
>>79195984
>Some women just aren't meant to have kids
You're right, women shouldn't have children once they hit 25. If you want to shit out 6+ children start at 13 not 30.
>>
File: b76btieicaet-kx-large.png (101KB, 1024x589px) Image search: [Google]
b76btieicaet-kx-large.png
101KB, 1024x589px
>>79194274
>Capitalism was a mistake
You mean socialism and cultural marxism were a mistake
>>
>>79195832

So just because I'm a woman with a penis, I can't use their locker room?

What kind of discrimination is that? Are we in the 60s again?
>>
>>79196049

We're discussing exceptions.
>>
>>79196073
Males have higher rates of mental illness due to the large amounts of xenoestrogens from petrol based products and the high age of childbirth which floods estrogen into the womb. That's why there are more sodomites than dykes and more male trannies than female trannies. This is simple objective science.
>>
>>79196077
Women are always mentally children. You ever talked to a woman? Bitches don't know shit.
>>
>>79196095
what socialism
>>
>>79196122

Now every brain is mentally ill?
>>
>>79195261
>It's cut and dry, you either are XY or XX
this isn't even true for strictly biologically you fucking memer
>>
>>79196153
No, but at least 30% of American males are mentally ill. If you don't believe me look at the fucking country. Most of European males aren't nearly as bad (yet) and still have decent testosterone levels.
>>
You don't need two hours, here's all you need to know: People don't know about the term "gender roles" and pretend to have a mental illness that involves made up words and LARPing.
>>
>>79196181

haha shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>79196170
Mutants are not human.
>>
>>79196039
As a bisexual person I do. Gay/Bi/Lesbian are sexual orientations not identities. Transfags just stuck themselves in for attention and SJWs enabled it.
>>
>>79196193
Test deficient beta male American with a mutilated penis detected.
t. superior American specimen with uncut cock and above normal test levels
>>
the bull dykes are probably mad that the cute fuckable loli is the one on the cover.
>>
>>79196200
kys degenerate
>>
>>79196039
Yes. Gays and lesbians sometimes hate trans for a variety of reasons. Feminists also often hate trannies for being traitors to their born sex or for being men acting as women despite being born infinitely more privileged as a sex. Neither cases are at all unprecedented as examples of such infighting. Also for a long time boy-love and girl-love groups like NAMBLA outright and freely marched in pride parades before tone policing and whatnot by your general homosexual groups ousted them.
>>
Should honestly have mandatory service in the military to break some of these people of their liberal conditioning by exposing them to a year of worldly suffering and discipline before they should be allowed to vote on anything
>>
>>79196229
Only after I kill you and fuck your corpse, degenerate
>>
File: images duckduckgo.jpg (258KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
images duckduckgo.jpg
258KB, 2197x1463px
>>79196196
>>
>>79196220

girls hate you
>>
>>79196227
That's a boy. I think you have a case of the sodomy disease.
>>
>>79196240

>t. Robert Heinlein
>>
>>79196240
I would only agree with this if the American military didn't belong to Israel.

Also regardless of all that the current military is as pozzed if not more pozzed than your average individual. They strongly support inclusiveness and harshly punish those who do not. Plenty of so called "Human Resources style corruption" in the ranks nowadays, believe it.
>>
>>79196258
If believing that makes you feel better than good for you. Just like believing that you are a queerfluidgendered speciel snowflake makes you happy.
>>
File: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (64KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face-640x425.jpg
64KB, 640x425px
>>79196220
>uncut cock
>>
>>79196295

*tips fedora*
>>
>>79196105

No, you're discussing people who ARE XY or XX. No one changes from XY or XX to something else. The exceptions to this are XXX or XYY ect. This NOT what causes people to change "gender" in society. If you are XY and have surgery to become a woman you are not an exception to science. You still cannot bear a child inside you.
>>
>>79196294
The majority of military servicemen that voted for trump did so because they realized through experience how hellish war could actually be and knew that Hillary would increase soldier intervention around the world. Even a small change in perspective like that can change the voterbase tremendously. Instead we have a bunch of conflict-hungry leftists who have never in their lives experienced anything outside of their social bubbles but get to sit as talking heads on tv telling millions of people how to act.

Also presidents/world leaders with military experience>>>>>>>>generic lawyers
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
>>
>>79196315
t. kike

In my country if you have a circumcised penis you are basically unable to ever have sex with non jews.
>>
>>79196315
Cut cock here, I don't feel any great shame or anything like that but I'm pretty sure most women that aren't brainwashed by Jewish standards would prefer an uncut penis.

Also there is some basis to believe that the act of circumcision is profoundly traumatizing and its ritualistic practice is based on this and its potential long reaching implications on psychological development both sexual and otherwise. It's a way of instilling slave mentality in its victims. Typical kike shit.

Male genital mutilation should not be done period. And the act of sucking blood from the mutilated cock of babies should be outright banned and any sick fucking kikes complaining they can no longer do it institutionalized or jailed.
>>
>>79196425
The foreskin has the majority of the penis's nerve endings. Reminder that without it you can barely even feel sex compared to with it.
>>
>>79194675

>just let those people live the way they want.

Not if they pull shit like >>79191137

It's sad that people are born with broke brains but pity shouldn't extend to letting crazy try to warp what's perceived as "normal".
>>
>>79196008
It isn't a small thing to deny the truth. It's lying directly to their face and they know it.
>>
>>79196425
sure thing bud
it's all the jews
>>79196391
and what country is that
GREEEEEEEENLAND?
>>
>>79191751
ignore his stupid talk, 'cause he is just a fucking 4 year old. He will grow it out. But for sure, i would carefoully choose not to let him watch any libtard lbgt shit on tv/internet.
>>
>>79196593
>and what country is that
SUOMI

SUOMI IS STRONK

And it's funny because even Germany which is like Jew Central has only 10% circumcision rate.
>>
>>79194447
The axiom of a weak man and a weak society.
>>
>>79196342

Exceptions also include people who are born with organs that do not all share the same gender.

You are your brain. If your brain is male and your body is female, you cannot fix your self to normal female with a brain transplant. You may be able to fix yourself to normal male, medical science is improving all the time.
>>
>>79191751
hope you spammed that post out of orbit
>>
>>79196628
>been an independent country for less than 100 years
>stronk
>>
>>79195135
But what if you have Klinefelter syndrome?
>>
>>79195496
>attenborough will die in your life time
>>
>>79196780
>he doesn't know about the Ancient Suomi Empire that spanned all of Northern Europe
>he doesn't know that the original inhabitants of Scandinavia were Finnish and were only mixed with saxon blood 800 years ago
>he doesn't know Suomi is the ancestral beginning of the white race
Suomi is white, white is Suomi.
>>
>>79196793

Doesn't exist.

Anon believes that chromosomes are magic.
>>
>>79195177
>But if you DARE attempt to have heterosexual sex with someone under the age of 18 you will face the full wrath of the US government, you sick bastard.

It's actually 16 or 17 in most states. California and Florida are not the entire country.
>>
>>79196883
pretty based of us swedes to colonize you then
>>
>>79195867
>not wanting to alter your dna to be a cat and fuck women with your barbed penis
>>
>>79191751
>what do you do when your four year old says he's superman?
Toss him off the roof to watch him fly
>>
>>79195432

Yeah, like, I never got this shit. I've read stories of people who attended LGBT shit and tearfully "came out of the closet" about it and it was such a big deal.

Like, imagine how ones family might act to "I am gay", then picture the scene of "I am asexual"

>Hey mom and dad, I've got something important to tell you
>"What is it son/daughter?"
>Well, I'm asexual
>"... okay, um, what does that mean?"
>It means I'm not interested in either sex or sex in general
>"Oh. Alright then. Good for you?"

Maybe you'll get some shit about not producing grandkids but it honestly seems like asexuals would be MORE accepted than heteros otherwise. The religious crowd will be happy there's no carnal sin, there's no chance of illegitimate children, no STDs...
>>
>>79196957
As much as I would like a bitch-breaking knotted cock that forced my companions to cuddle I don't think it should be up to a child to alter their bodies to those extremes when they'll change their definition for their identity within a few years at least four or five times
>>
>>79191202
Remember the 7 billion goy
>>
>>79196938
Yeah it is. Try telling someone that you fuck 16 year old girls, tell me how it turns out.
>>
>>79196982
try to explain to your family that you're aromantic
>what you can't feel love?
>you some kind of psycho or something?
>>
>>79197054
well aren't you?
>>
>>79191751
everything about that image is unironically disgusting
>>
>>79191137
When's the documentary on transoccupationalism coming out? As a NEET that identifies as an owner of the LA Lakers I'm tired of being marginalized by the social justice movement
>>
>>79197062
no
>>
>>79197054

>HEY DAD?
>"WTF DO YOU WANT, YOU DISAPPOINTING MAGGOT?!"
>I'M COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF FEELING LOVE!
>"FUCKIN-A YOU AREN'T, I DIDN'T RAISE NO FAGGOT-ASS!"
>*Chorus of angry gibberish and growls*
>>
>>79191137
One of the bases of psychology is that it is gathered data and a consensus is formed...there are no absolutes, so the argument of many genders v 2 genders are equal due to they both cannot be absolutes...fucking snowflakes.
>>
>>79197054
>tfw you feel so little you're incapable of hurting people because you don't even care enough to do that
feels weird man
>>
>>79196652

If you are XX or XY, that is what you are. Your brain and body cannot have different chromosomes. Your brain is not a factor in this. There's really 3 things at play here.

Chromosomes
Persona
Sexuality

We cannot change chromosomes or really scientifically what you are. We can't give men a uterus or women testicles. We just can't yet. This information is really between you and your doctor. It cannot be "fixed", it is not a choice. This should not decide what bathroom you use, or what kind of name you're allowed to have, it's medical and scientific and thats where it matters.

Your persona is how you choose to appear. Either determined by genetics, society cause skirts and pants are human inventions.... blah blah, whatever. We don't know. Doesn't really matter. If you want to be non-binary, masculine, feminine, something else, fine, that's your choice. Science isn't a factor, do what you want.

Your sexuality is what you are attracted to. The previous two do not define this. Just because you have XX chromosomes doesn't mean you like the "male" look. Whether you like masculinity, femininity, androgyny ect. This is it's own factor.

That's 3 separate qualifications. If we keep trying to lump them together is where we run into issues. Many want to see this as 1 thing, your gender, persona and sexuality are all easily defined. Men dress one way, fuck women, right? Clearly not the case. Trying to suggest your brain rejects your body is also another ugly lie.
>>
>>79197006
I'm not saying it's socially acceptable or that I'd do it, just that it's not against the law in most states. The federal minimum is 16, states are free to set it higher than that if they want. Some do, some don't. It's 18 in California, which gives a lot of people the mistaken impression that it's 18 nationwide (since so many movies and tv shows are made there).
>>
>>79197271
Federal minimum should honestly be lowered to 14. It's reasonable, not too low and not too high. Just right.
>>
>>79194306
>Because people with fashionable neuroses exist
ftfy
>>
>>79194306
>Because people with gender dysphoria exist

They sure do and the "cure" for it isn't imbibing it.

>Does it really bother you that we can accept people with their flaws

I would say that accepting mental-illness as a norm is bothersome.
>>
File: hrm.png (3KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
hrm.png
3KB, 209x215px
>>79194306
Is gender dysphoria the only mental illness where society is expected to play along with people's delusions?

Shit, imagine that the polite attitude to schizophrenics is to say that you hear the same disembodied voices they're hearing too.
>>
>>79194577
I'd say the first and third could be reasoned through. It's not the change that officially makes you the opposite gender, but that it might help them feel closer to "actually" being that gender.

The second one is still one where I haven't heard a strong reconciliation.
>>
>>79197530
>Shit, imagine that the polite attitude to schizophrenics is to say that you hear the same disembodied voices they're hearing too.
If you don't inject MkULTRA every day to live in their shoes your a bigot.
>>
>>79194409
This. maybe .01% of these weirdos have some legitimate gender dysphoria, but this constant positive reinforcement instead of just telling your child how it is is ridiculous. Everyone is a special snowflake and parents don't discipline or tell their children "no" anymore, so they get away with anything and inevitably turn into some weird ass tranny in an attempt to elicit more bullshit positive "look at me I'm special" reinforcement. It's a snowball effect with these fuckers.

Literally all you need to tell these people is this

"The National Transgender Discrimination Survey, the largest study of transgender people’s experiences, found that 41 percent of transgender and gender non-conforming people have attempted suicide, a rate far higher than the national average of 4.6 percent."

You wanna off yourself, cool by me. Don't fucking tell me that I need to accept your because your bullshit special snowflake syndrome as normal though. It simply isn't.
>>
Why haven't you found a qt girlfriend (male) yet, /tv/?
>>
>>79198774
Because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>79195550
>Maybe we need them to balance out SJWs.

read Michel Houellebecq's Submission
>>
>>79191751
>Katie Couric
>>
File: america's diverse future.jpg (217KB, 914x608px) Image search: [Google]
america's diverse future.jpg
217KB, 914x608px
>>79195749
>Soon "society" as you know it will be a handful of wealthy isolated enclaves

Sweet. I always wanted to live in Brazil
>>
>>79191751
Put him in drag and let his ass be beat up at school until he knows any better. The real tragedy are those pure souls that are told that they shouldn't beat up mentally deranged freaks.
>>
>>79197260

Where is the seat of persona and sexuality? It's the brain.

We can't give someone who has a female brain a male brain. We can't give someone with a male brain a female brain. It's not just an absurd treatment for a person with a broken body to try and break the brain to fit, the attempt would actually destroy you.

As I'm sure you'd agree, a treatment that made your brain change to from male/female standard to female/male standard would leave you in significant distress, you may not survive the process.

We can change the body without destroying the patient.

>Trying to suggest your brain rejects your body is also another ugly lie.

I don't know how else to accurately describe an intersex condition involving the brain.

An individual could be born perfectly female below the waist, and perfectly male above the waist. It's vanishingly unlikely, to the point I doubt any individual has been born like this and examined medically; but it's biologically possible. What action should this individual take? Change their lower half, and remain alive, or change their upper half, and let another person exist?
>>
File: 1484436719921.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
1484436719921.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>MUH WESTERN CIVILIZATION WE MUST PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE FUCK KIKES
>he said as he sat in his crusty cheeto stained chair in his mother's basement
>>
>>79196793
the people born with Klinefelter's are still male
>>79196931
retard
>>
>>79200049

So they /should/ get sex-changes?

How about people with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome?
>>
>>79200244
that was never my point to begin with
i simply stated that mutations of sex chromosomes were possible as a digression (instead of saying you're only xx or xy) but that you're still either born male or female
>>
>>79191137
I wonder how far this shit can go on until everything comes crashing down. Tiger-man interspecies semi-dogs asking for the right to have sex with half-duck female-to-potato 10yo children?
>>
>>79198924
isn't it really easy for all the hoodlums to just climb over?
>>
>>79196872
anon, please. why would you bring this up?
>>
>>79200341

You'll have to explain to us all why people with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome don't all want to be men, even though they have a Y chromosome.

What is happening there? Why doesn't their Y chromosome make them want to become men?
>>
>>79198774
>girlfriend
>male
which is it? because it isn't both. also wouldn't it get annoying not having the equipment self lubricate?
>>
>>79200684
did you actually read my post
i wasn't getting into any kind of discussion about these mutants' possible "gender identity", but simply stating that there's more than just xx and xy people in the world (since people love to counter all the gender studies people by saying blanket statements like "you're only born with xx chromosomes or xy chromosomes")
however, despite all of this, you are either born male or female
>>
>>79200684
the better question is why the Y chromosome is present yet non functional.
>>
>>79200794

>however, despite all of this, you are either born male or female

Yes, the brain has either developed along male or female lines. When this is different from the rest of the body, the individual is transsexual.
>>
>>79194707
This. At least wait and see if he shows gay mannerisms, then you may have to think twice. Until then just continue to act if it's a phase.
>>
>>79200852

We know exactly why it's non-functional, people with CAIS have a mutation that results in their cells not reacting to testosterone.

So they develop along female lines. Anon thinks this is not possible with a Y chromosome.
>>
>>79195548
scary if you think about it, imagine you had stupid parents who put you in hormone treatment for something you said when you where four and can't even remember
>>
>>79200516
>I wonder how far this shit can go on until everything comes crashing down.
The holocaust didn't happen but it is now.
>>
>>79200864
and I'm saying that the person is still either biologically male or biologically female depending on their genetic makeup, without getting into the 80 billion made up genders
>>
>>79200891
>gay mannerisms
A complete product of their environment. There are no intrinsic "gay mannerisms" outside of liking men.
>>
>>79194306
They're afraid they may one day bang a tranny kek. This will become moot once we get genetic engineering down, with that we could rewrite all cells to be whatever you want son. You wanna be a zebra-man? Have wings? Become a midget (genetically)? It'd be all up for grabs.

Though I have been out of high school for 9 years, it's also likely these kids are being contrarian to all the SJW shit I keep hearing goes on there. According to my 13-year-younger brother, some (fat) bitches have actual safe spaces. I told him to create his own, safe spaces where you can talk as much shit as you want on anyone (especially SJWs) without repercussions. Take advantage and also mock these pussies.
>>
>>79200982

But not 100% of people.

What gender is a person with CAIS? Are they female because they're biologically indistinguishable from any female without testing for a Y chromosome, or are they male because they have a Y chromosome? Are they 100% male, or 100% female?
>>
>>79200990
>There are no intrinsic "gay mannerisms" outside of liking men.
I like men, I find the male form attractive, even more attractive than most women that are older than 20. But I have never, will never, and am not interested in the disgusting act of sodomizing men and putting shit on my dick. Appreciating the male form is one thing, sodomy is another. You are mentally ill.
>>
>>79200990
Tell that to my 90s elementary school classmate. Hung out with all the girls, was fat, had a high-pitched voice akin to flamers, and acted all homo. I didn't like girls then (save for this milky-skinned brunette) but I knew this kid was gonna enjoy chode later on in life.
>>
>>79201033
People with CAIS have a legitimate physical illness.

This is like comparing people who use a mobility scooter because they're a fatass retard and people who can't walk because they were born with cripple legs.
>>
>>79201057
He was probably molested by a faggot family member.
>>
>>79201062

Which gender are they? 100% female? 100% male?

You have said those are the only two options, which gender are people with CAIS?
>>
>>79201033
>But not 100% of people.
i literally said in that post that people are either biologically male or biologically female DEPENDING on their genetic makeup
people with CAIS are biologically male because of their genetic makeup
>>
>>79201101
There is no such thing as gender, only sex. There is no "male", there is no "female", there is XY and XX, then there are XXY etc etc. which are genetic freaks. Gender is a lie created by kikes.
>>
>>79201104

A person can be biologically male and exhibit female traits?

Then a person can be biologically male and have a female brain. That person should seek treatment, to transition and correct the error in their body.
>>
>>79201168

>genetic freaks

Now you are saying there are three categories, male, female, and genetic freaks. Are all genetic freaks identical?
>>
>>79201178
>A person can be biologically male and exhibit female traits?
yes
god you're finally getting it
>Then a person can be biologically male and have a female brain
did I argue against this in the first place?
all I ever said is that you're either biologically male or biologically female depending on your genetic makeup
in the case of AIS or CAIS where sex hormones which are important to normal development of a variety of a person's internal systems, then of course you're going to get weird cases-- the person is still either biologically male or female
>That person should seek treatment, to transition and correct the error in their body.
yes
>>
>>79201245
>where sex hormones
where sex hormones are absent*
>>
File: 2016-12-20-15-18-49-168989073.jpg (15KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-20-15-18-49-168989073.jpg
15KB, 198x254px
>>79191137
>>
>>79197490
this
>>
>>79201199
If you have more chromosomes than XY or XX you are not XX or XY you are a freak, is it that hard to understand you retarded SJW? I know low-test makes your IQ low but please.
>>
>>79197490
certain types of mental illnesses doesn't benefit from being shunned away tho
>>
>>79195749
as someone who lives in that shithole city that's a cherrypicking picture if I've ever seen one
>>
>>79201445

Like I said, you are now saying there are three categories, not two.

And one of those categories is miscellany, it includes a continuum of maleness to femaleness.

If you insist everyone on planet Earth is either 100% male or 100% female, you are a fool.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.