[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? https://youtu.be/Vb2A9r4bZvE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 237351.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
237351.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://youtu.be/Vb2A9r4bZvE
>>
JK Rowling for making the dullest etc etc...
>>
>>79190670
That shot is pretty hot desu.
>>
>>79190670
>tfw you will never permanently transfigure malfoy into a ferret and keep him in a cage, constantly jerking off his tiny ferret dicklet
>>
>>79190769
>you will never petrify Hermione and rape her

I would put my tongue in her ass and her mouth
>>
File: dfran.jpg (1MB, 1596x2867px) Image search: [Google]
dfran.jpg
1MB, 1596x2867px
>>79190670
The question you should be asking is who wasn't in the wrong when contributing to one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>79190811
>you will never be Ron and fuck Ginny before tossing her off to Harry for a new girl
Ron was the only likable character.
>>
>>79190670
I still fail to see how anybody likes this shit all these years later outside of wanting to fuck Emma Watson.

Shit I remember when I was in like the 5th or 6th grade and gave us the first book to read since the second one was coming out. Read two chapters of that and instantly stopped giving two fucks about it, it was so bland and terrible.
>>
>>79190769

wtf
>>
No one was in the right, but Hermoine was worse.

Resorting to violence simply because her childish classmate did not share a compassion for an animal she did was not the action of a hero. She should have been suspended and had at least 100 points stripped from Gryfindor. But as we all know, Hogwarts is more corrupt than the US government
>>
File: 54c.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
54c.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>79190670
>have a magic wand
>jam it right up against his neck like it's a fucking dagger
>this is the smartest witch
>>
>>79191106

Misato a shit
>>
>>79191106
>use paralysis spell on his throat
>he chokes to death
>it's not avada kedavra so it can be writen off as an accident
>Hermione is from Gryffindor and she's a top tier student so she could probalby come out of this with little to no consequences
>>
>>79190868

nice

Is this some kind of a cult or this guy stays on /tv/ all day expecting someone to create a Harry Potter thread?
>>
Malfoy was so underused. From movies 4-7 you almost forget he's even a character. He's definitely not important at all. By his redemption in the 8th movie you don't even give a fuck tbqh
>>
>>79191144
Get bent loser.
>>
>>79191189
>stomp on someones throat when they're on the ground
>they choke to death
>you didn't shoot them in the face so it can be written off as an accident
>you're smart so they definately wont send you to prison
Good luck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.