[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /tv/ think of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: santa-clarita-diet.jpg (375KB, 1000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
santa-clarita-diet.jpg
375KB, 1000x1481px
So what does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
weird that anyone felt the need to rip off izombie
>>
>>79189003
I'm glad Timothy Olyphant is returning to his roots of starring in any awful dogshit that will cast him. Guess the Justified money has run out.
>>
>>79189201
That nigga is a Vanderbuilt he has no need for money anon.
>>
>>79189255
so why would a guy with Vanderbilt money need to be in Girl Next Door?
>>
>>79189201
Unexpected kekroo~
>>
>>79189003
Needed someone other than Drew Barrymore to sell the lead. You need someone who can throw themselves into the role and make you forget who they are. Drew Barrymore is always Drew Barrymore.

Premise isn't really interesting. "Surburbia is so normal yet SO weird" has been done to death by now.

Daughter is annoying.
>>
>>79189281
Because he just has fun with his roles. And he was one of the best parts of that movie. His parents are worth around 200 million. Tim's got about 20 million personally. He didn't start acting until he was 27
>>
>>79189503
I get having fun with your work but how do you go from Deadwood to The Crazies with a straight face?
>>
File: IMG_6011.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6011.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
It's soooo weird seeing Olyphant play a smooth talking badass for 6 years, than play a total fucking spazz. I love it! Also the daughter is a total cutie.
>>
>>79189564
Couldn't tell you anon I enjoyed the crazies. Better question is how do you go from deadwood to hitman
>>
>>79189623
The fuck is wrong with you, she looks like if Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant had a kid.
>>
>>79189623
i thought she was drew berrymore
>>
>>79189503
>He didn't start acting until he was 27
>He was 29 in Scream 2
fucking hell
>>
>>79189564
Dunno - but I love both.
>>
>>79189741
He has aged gracefully but he's almost 50.
>>
>>79189003
I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed it. Had a few hearty chuckles, mainly at Eric the beta
>>
>>79189564

The Crazies was one of the few surprisingly good movies from the "let's remake a beloved horror classic" era. Had couple of dumb things in it, but for the most part pretty comfy. At least it wasn't shit like Hitman. He looked like diet Billy Zane, in a bad way, in that.
>>
>>79189003
Olyphant is the only good thing in this show. iZombie is by far superior.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.