[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocturnal.Animals.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Cr3vRmkUsAEin7R.jpg:large.jpg (293KB, 1383x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cr3vRmkUsAEin7R.jpg:large.jpg
293KB, 1383x2048px
>Nocturnal.Animals.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Here we go, /tv/

Not the censored one from China.
>>
shit movie
>>
>>79186283
This. The novel within the movie was a just a bland Sam Peckinpah/Paul Schrader knockoff, and the wraparound was even worse.
>>
Uh buddy i don't think the korean screener was censored xD
>>
>still no rogue one scr
>>
>>79186346
>giving a shit about feminism one
>>
>>79185106
Finally a version with the pleb filter opening credits.
symbolism is a bit hamfisted but good film. Should have been nominated for its score.
>>
does the qt daughter in the book get naked in this uncensored version
>>
>>79187427
you see her arse as the corpse and again when Amy calls her (but I cannot remember if its the same actress)
>>
>>79187452
not the same actress sadly.. the gook version didnt censor the acual daughters butt for some reason
>>
>>79186325
Sure it was, it didn't even have the fucking opening scene.
>>
>>79185106
Does this have the fat naked lady dancing
>>
>>79188054
>>79188054
Kek so that's why it skipped randomly, i thought the file was broken or something

Wtf i hate chink scr's now
>>
What is this about?
>>
>>79188562
your mom
>>
it's shit.
>>
>>79189498
t. Im with her
>>
>>79185106

was a great movie and everyone should watch it

"ROASTIES BTFO"

please take your girl to watch this special movie
>>
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FUCKING WAITED LONG ENOUGH NO CENSORED CHINK SHIT DL FOR MEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>79188185
Yes
>>
Amy Adams had no range in this shitty film. She can do better than that.
>>
>>79189737
what was censored?
>>
>>79190194
desu i have no idea but i heard the korsub was neutered bs so i didn't bother watching it
>>
>>79186314
>>79185106
i turned the movie off when he pulled over for those dudes in the story. wat aa fucking and considering the way they acted aand he didnt pull awaay fuck that shit man as if that would ever ever happen in rl life. if somone was stupid enough to stop then fuck me. worst movie
>>
>>79190460
He didn't pull over voluntarily. He got a flat and then the other car pulled in front of him, after driving them off the road.

I agree though he should never of got out of the car and could probably of run down the fuckers with the car with or without a flat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.