[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taboo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 42

How can one man be so based? Why is this not being discussed here? It's one of the best shows if the last 12 months.

Thoughts on t
>>
*the latest episode

not sure what happened there.
>>
Is no one watching this at all?
>>
I am watching it senpai, really enjoying it too. Need to catch up on the two latest eps though.
>>
I've only seen the first 2, pretty good tho
>>
>>79182632
Unfortunately, I don't see a show like this appealing to the general public. It's in the same vein as BCS in terms of slow burn. Most viewers want nonstop action with very little to think about.
>>
>>79182197
agree OP best shit on television since quarry, shame it's a mini series tho

delaney is pretty fascinating, i want to know more about his and his dad's voodoo or injun magicks thought he was going to drop his sister's cuckold in that duel mane, funny how he did dude a favor instead and still gets the hate
>>
>>79182718
I don't understand why it's often called a slow burn in reviews. Some pretty intense events go down every single episode. Yeah the story itself is slowly unfolding but it's always engaging and a scene by scene basis.
>>
>>79182197
Agreed. Hardy is excellent as always.

He needs to hurry up and fuck his sister though.
>>
>>79182197
>taboo thread after first episode
>90% of posts are britbongs spamming anti-american infographics/meme images
>zero discussion of the show

The fan base for this show on /tv/ is garbo, don't bother trying to discuss it here.
>>
>>79182789
he already mind fucked her though

Apparently Hardy invested 3 million of his own money in this and it's getting a S2.
>>
>>79182863
>he can't handle the bantz

go away, as a fellow american you're disgusting and soft, MEDIOCRE AND EMBARRASSING
>>
Every single episode everyone gets dirtier. I'm expecting Delaney to be covered head to toe in soot for the whole episode by ep6.
>>
>>79182903
>want to talk about the show
>bongs spamming 9/11 meme's instead for some reason

It was seriously one of the most retarded threads I've seen in a while.
>>
File: 6MwDdE7.jpg (634KB, 1840x1033px) Image search: [Google]
6MwDdE7.jpg
634KB, 1840x1033px
I didn't see them until I was reading about it later. Did any of you catch the spoopy ghosts in certain scenes? I wonder if there are more that were missed.
>>
>>79182718
What's BCS?

>>79182760
>quarry

picked up
>>
File: 1486008402279.png (223KB, 652x896px) Image search: [Google]
1486008402279.png
223KB, 652x896px
>>79182965
that's actually one of the things i like about it, it shows how fucked up and nasty they were in that era, even royalty looks kinda greasy and nasty
>>79182996
you should be desensitized to it by now, pakibongs are predictable as fuck, doesn't mean you can't discuss the show, just means you need to develop thicker skin and deal with the bantz in kind

stop being a bitch anon, you're making the greatest country in the world look like shit with this pussy non sense
>>79183071
>picked up

MAN seriously, good for you i think you're going to like it quite a bit it's also slow burn but so fucking good, i'm jealous i'd like to watch it for the first time again myself because i thought it was going to be some average time killer show going in and it ended up being spectacular, but beware, a second season is not guaranteed ;_;
>>
File: Utebe2v.png (565KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Utebe2v.png
565KB, 1280x738px
>>79183025
>>
>>79182197
It's honestly not very good

Watching it I am really struggling to care about anyone or anything
>>
>>79183188
>ADD: the post
>>
>>79183137
>doesn't mean you can't discuss the show

Should I have just carried on a conversation with myself? They literally would not post anything about the show. Feel free to go look up the thread in the archive if you want to see the levels of anti-discussion I was dealing with.
>>
>>79183242
if that's what it comes to, sure

or you could put on your big boy pants and make your own /taboogeneral/
>>
>>79183269
>make your own /taboogeneral/

Maybe. Lets see how this thread turns out first.
>>
>>79183236
It does all hinge on Delaneys character, if you don't care for him then there's not much more to the show. I really like the chairman of the East India and Atticus. but they don't get enough screentime to carry the show. The sister is hardly a presence at all too but no doubt that is starting to change. I feel like in the next few episodes and potentially S2 we'll start seeing character stories for others. Hardy himself said that the end of the show is going to be totally different to the beginning.
>>
>>79182632
I've been watching since the beginning and think it's the best show currently airing
>>
>>79183366
meh

i like how everyone is trying to outwit each other outside of the actual characters or action, it's laid out really well so even the hardest mouthbreathing pleb can get on board if they don't happen to see the intrigue of nootka sound, east india, delaney, etc.

there's a lot there but it gets glossed over because some viewers are used to being spoonfed everything
>>
So Delaney is half native American is that right? presumably he picked up all his voodoo powers in Africa where he was a slave at one point. After he psychically fucks Zilpha he confronts her at the party and says he knows the SHE knows when he "breaks in". Now he has hardly spoken to her since returning from the dead/Africa. it appears she knows what is happening when he "breaks in", so this would imply it was something that he potentially knew how to do prior going to Africa. I wonder what implications that has as far as his mother and what she was capable of.
>>
>>79182197
>Why is this not being discussed here?
Because everyone already discussed it when it aired last week. No one waits for the US release when they can get the UK release.
>>
Great show, havent enjoyed something this much since Peaky Blinders. Same vein and writer too, so must be that.
>>
>>79183496
I can't tell if he is doing Indian magic or African magic.
>>
>>79183496
>so this would imply it was something that he potentially knew how to do prior going to Africa

he pretty much says in the second most recent episode that he thought he was mad before he left and learned how to control it

still don't know if it's voodoo shit or native shit from nootka but i'd bet on the latter personally considering his mother and how in the earlier episodes he said he could hear his father talking to him when he would go out by the bay like a madman, probably runs in the family
>>
>>79183554
These gritty period drama type shows are really growing on me I hope we see heaps more. Boardwalk Empire, Peaky blinders and now this. There's something about the setting being refinied and nearly modern, but there is still a sense of lawlessness about it all. Especially being so close to such huge and violent world conflicts the potential for stories is endless.
>>
Wait, this show has actual supernatural elements? And they're obviously presented?

lul
>>
>>79183702
it's not in your face parlour magic if that's what you mean
>>
>>79183702
What's the problem?
>>
>>79183702
???
>>
>>79183762
He literally magic blows powder into a fire says abrakadabra wizard words and ghost mind rapes his sister
>>
File: hooks.webm (2MB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
hooks.webm
2MB, 800x449px
I almost couldn't watch this part. Anyone want any webms made?
>>
>>79183025
>>79183184
what the fugggg????
>>
>group of the damned brought together
>old disgusting british tramps and cockneys
>supernatural elements
>main character is a mystery
closest thing to the atmosphere of planescape:torment i've seen
>>
>>79183821
...yeah you got me there. I don't think it's silly at all though.
>>
Why are his fucking traps so fucking big?
>>
TAP

TAP
>>
>>79184005
>mmhmm
>>
*breathes in air and stares across the room at Tom Hardy*
>>
>>79184005
WE WUZ
>*TAPS CANE REPEATEDLY*
HONORABLE
>*BREAKS OFF NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE CROWN*
EAST INDIA
>*ASKS WHY THE FUCK NOBODY HAS READ THE AGENDA*
TRADING
>*HAS SALTPETER STOLEN*
COMPANY
>*DEMANDS YOU SIGN OVER NOOTKA SOUND*
YO FUCK DELANEY AND HIS SON NAHMEAN SENPAI

i'm waiting on him to beat the living shit out of someone with the cane desu
>>
>>79183184
I only had noticed this one
>>
>>79183922
he only does shrugs
>>
>>79184153
I can see this bloke getting btfo with a cane to the temple at some point in the future
>>
Soooo is no one gonna talk about how he literally raped her in her sleep
>>
>>79184243
>that mouse cursor

tricked me for a second

but yeah, that fella is pretty fuckin wormy but i'm hedging bets on the drag queen getting found out
>>
File: hat.webm (199KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
hat.webm
199KB, 800x449px
When confronted by an aggressor raise you arms in a protective posture around your tall hat. if your hat is lost, leave your head completely unprotected so as to recieive a blackjack blow. Only after this do you strike back.
>>
>>79184341
Why is my mouse cursor in the screencaps fucking MATE.
>>
>>79184397
ahaha what the fuck i never noticed he made a point to keep the hat steady

jesus that autism is perfect
>>
>>79184478
for some reason ffmepg isn't making my webms slow motion but I'm trying to get some HQ closeups of his hat jiggling in slow motion. It's very important.
>>
File: Geary.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Geary.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
I always laugh whenever he call him a nigger.
>>
>>79184584
what a based character
rooting for this guy to be honest
>>
>>79184584
NIGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>79184584
same, makes me smile
>>
>>79184596
>be successful buisnessman
>wife won't give you kids instead just bleeds all the time
>wifes psycho brother comes back and starts trashing buisnesses about the place
>turns out wife actually wants his dick

geary did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>79184891
although i don't like him, i am inclined to agree
>>
File: output.webm (2MB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
2MB, 900x505px
>>
>>79185492
you did it anon

i see it wobbling but maintaining it's firm grip on delaney's skull, much like his firm grip on nootka

this subtle symbolism, it's pure pottery
>>
>>79185570
it's not in slow motion though so we can't conduct a deeper analysis for now. Any other high intensity hat related scenes you can think of?
>>
>>79183597
Plus he was asking his kid about what he saw in the gunpowder factory. Which seems to imply he thinks he passed something on to his kid.
>>
>>79183557
Well how many bikes has he stolen?
>>
ep5 downloading now but won't be done for another hour.
>>
>>79186277
damn, all late and wrong, slow too

SAD
>>79185965
none that are known of but he did sneak aboard a man's ship at the direction of a young mulatto girl and left it on fire, so there's that
>>
File: output.webm (329KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
329KB, 720x404px
>tfw no qt to eat eggs with on the beach
>>
Winter best girl.
>>
>>79183833
I enjoyed it. I'm not trying to be edgy, him going around and killing his assassins, as grimdark as the style, is very satisfying to watch.
>>
>>79183025
>>79183184
I'm going to keep asking this in every fucking thread.
Are there no ghost appearances after episode 2? If there are, has nobody really spotted them? It seemed like a motif they'd keep, otherwise what's the point of it?
>>
>>79182863
Thick lying twat.
>>
>>79182718
true detective is top tier and i thought the young pope was too simplified, will i like this show?
>>
>>79188125
Not that I have seen. I'm sure it would be picked up by somebody. I bet the kid sees some shit though.
>>
>>79187358
Why does James still pine for his sister when he has a cute sassy irish actress literally jumping on his dick?
>>
>>79184153
>this alternative history shit

makes me sick, fuck this show
>>
>>79188368
>alternative history shit
Such as what?
>>
>>79188349
>having a direct psychic link to your qt sisters sexual experience
>vs some dumpy actress trying to screw you out of your inheritence

I wonder tho

I am a degenerate so I my be biased.
>>
>>79188411
He doesn't care for his inheritance, his only concern so far is Nutka trading rights, which Lorna doesn't care about. It's a win win situation.

Also, sister looks and acts like a cow in a slaughterhouse. Just walks around with a dumb gormless expression on her (admittedly 8/10) face.
>>
Does this show have the best hat in tv history or what? Makes me want to do a Delaney cosplay in Bloodborne.
>>
>>79183441
I find the whole "everybody's actions are done in secrecy yet everybody knows each others actions at all times, makes a point of revealing they know each others actions, but it's never actually Skien how they fit the knowledge beyond a hand-wavy LOLSPIES"

Every good thriller and drama exploits the exchange, gaining, or control of information to create tense inter-character drama. In this show, everybody inevitably knows everything, you can be sure that they will within 3 scenes of it happening, so the only thing left to focus on is James's maneuvres. To be honest, watching him outsmart three enemies SHOULD be exciting, but the way they reveal his schemes to us is so matter of fact and consistent that there's no actual sense of there actually being a threat. The closest thing to a threat was the big man attacking him at the farm, but by revealing that he was actually in control the whole time they've essentially killed the possibility for us to take any other apparent peril seriously ever again.
>>
>>79188618
James has protagonist's plot armor anyway, you're not supposed to worry about him.
Lorna got really close to being properly fucked in prison though, I was almost sure he will just hang her out to dry.
>>
>>79188618
Delaney isn't jason bourne, he might've fought off some assassins and caught the guy tailing him, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been tailed successfully. he also still does rely on other, even if he is able to catch them out and take their thumbs.

As for things being wrapped up, I think it has to do with the series being fairly condensed for what it is. For example the bit with the Actress staking a claim on Nootka and everything. if this was a planned 13 episode season with 5 season show that could've been dragged out for 5+ episodes, especially one she gets caught. I wouldn't call the fight he had as him being in control either.
>>
>>79184991
>>79184891
>Be some shitty literal insurance salesman
>be abusive
>be barren
>be literally cuckolded by your wife's half brother
>in an effort to regain control of your miserable life... pay a priest to cuck you????
>throw tantrums
>be figuratively impotent in addition to your literal impotence

If you're defending this sad sack of shit I pity you
>>
>>79188730
he's trying his best it's ok if he gets a little rapey and a little punchy.
>>
>>79188730
He is a literal saint by early 19th century standards. In real life he would've get the wife flogged in public for this behavior.
It's also not really his fault, he didn't know she would have magic buttsex every night when he married her.
>>
>>79188618
You know, I wouldn't be that surprised if James doesn't survive the season, and the next one focuses on another character. Or maybe he does but the focus shifts anyway, making it an anthology of sorts. It could be pretty nice.
Then again, it's sort of Tom Hardy's show. What would be really awesome is if he played an entirely different character in S2.
>>
>>79188836
If there one thing I could be 100% confident about it's that James will not die, at least not until the very end. pls don't screencap this.
>>
>>79188809
>>79188779
Granted magical extra-marital incestuos buttsex is a big ask to drop on someone when already in a relationship, that doesn't change the fact that he's an impotent cuck who is ostensibly shit at this job. We know she can have kids thanks to her constant periods and the walking spoiler.
>>
>>79182760
Well if he's dead, he can't be humiliated any more. He didn't really do him a favour.
>>
I am waiting for the dubbed american version so I can understand what they say
>>
>>79183702
No. They could very easily be shenanigans by Delaney to mask his network of spies and mind games. None of the "magic" is unequivocally shown to be as such.
>>
>>79188836
This is a super interesting theory and one I'd love to see. I'm happy with the show's direction more or less, I just feel like I'm watching something inevitable take place. Like a rube Goldberg miniseries. All the shits lines up and meant to look somewhat unpredictable but it's definitely all going to unfold as planned with an unstoppable momentum. It's stylish as hell, and I think that's what carries it for me.

It feels like I know James will live, but I'm kinds of invested in seeing how many of his band of merry men and women make it through to the other side with him.
>>
Where's the mindfuck webm?
>>
>>79188618
I know what you mean - it would be nice to actually see a bit of the behind-the-curtain spywork, but this isn't really that kind of show. I definitely would say that the Americans being all-knowing is a little obnoxious, and I hope there's a tweest where it's revealed that one of the people close to James is an American spy, otherwise it's a bit too much.
However, James himself isn't as ingenious as you make him out to be. The fight scene with the giant - sure, he fooled him with the head wound because he's undoubtedly tough as fuck - but he was also undeniably losing his fight, and he most certainly wasn't "in control". He almost fucking died. The thing is, he's not afraid to die, not to mention he fights like a beast - that's what makes him come out on top most of the time. On top of being very smart, he's also fucking crazy, in case you didn't notice.

One thing I don't like, contrary to many viewers, it seems - I wish there was less magic, not more. It should've been subtler. Actually seeing him ghost-fucking his sister is a bit jarring. I have no problem with supernatural elements, but I wish it was less in-your-face and more smoke-and-mirrors.

>>79188958
Yeah, it's certainly got a lot of style.
>It feels like I know James will live
I know, and that's exactly why it could be great if he didn't - again, it'd be awesome if Hardy switched to a new role. But I'm not getting my hopes up for anything of the sort. Tom or Steven, if you're reading this, pls.
>>
>>79183821
It's cut to show it that way, but he foreshadows the "mind rape" by telling his sister he's going to do it in one of his letters. Later, after that scene, when he sees her at the party and she gives him that shocked/guilty look, he asks her "did I visit you?" or something to that affect. There's no clear causative link.
>>
>>79188809
he's a piece of shit, everyone on this stupid show is a piece of unredeemable shit except the butler guy
>>
>>79182760
>shame it's a mini series tho
>shame

Why so they can drag it out and ruin it? Mini-series are where it's at friendo
>>
>>79188991
Giant would've killed James if that was his task. So no, James is definitely not invincible.

EIC and Crown have been spying on each other for 300 years by that point. It's a given they know each other's most dirty secrets.

Americans knowing all they know is a bit too much, but bear in mind, James is just a small time criminal mastermind while US is a state at war with the most powerful country on earth. They're not even in the same league.
>>
>>79189032
Gay dude just wants to wear pretty panties, and German prostitute just wants cash and cum. Ain't nothing wrong with em either.

Also guardian farmer is just poor. Once he gets paid he does his job fine

Actually chemist is kinda Pervy but he's pretty alright otherwise
>>
File: mindfuck.webm (3MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
mindfuck.webm
3MB, 700x393px
>>79188959

>>79188957
it kinda looks like the sheet is dragged off her by an unseen force at the start
>>
>>79189066
>James is just a small time criminal mastermind while US is a state at war with the most powerful country on earth. They're not even in the same league.
Sure, but then again, he's presented as a considerable adversary to those powers, especially taking into account his supernatural shenanigans. Him actually being a major threat is the way the show is set up.
>>
>>79189100
Chemist is remarkably tough and loyal for some guy he just hired at a party. Does he have a bad-ass backstory? It sort of makes sense if he hates the EIC as much as Delaney.
>>
>>79189039
depends on the show itself, i can see where you would think taboo would have the advantage there

i think it's just a symptom of having too many shows i like only go out for like an 8 episode season or two before being cancelled or just forgotten about
>>
>>79189100
Chemist is great
>She is one of the many women I would sleep with, but she is one of the very few women I would masturbate to
>>
>>79188957
Are you implying his shenanigans include breaking the forth wall and deceiving the viewer? I think the supernatural elements are much too obvious for an "it's all in their heads" interpretation.
>>
>>79189138
He is not a real adversary to any of the 3 major powers in the show, every one of them has enough resources to bury him in a day. He is only surviving by maneuvering and pitting them one against the other.
>>
>>79189138
His father was clearly a big deal back in the day as well and the way everyone shits their breeches when James comes back means he must've been well known prior to Africa too.
>>
>>79189168
>He is only surviving by maneuvering and pitting them one against the other.
Yes, that's what makes him a real adversary.
>>
Really enjoying it.
Only dumb thing is that they keep only sending one guy to kill him.
>>
>>79189168
It's not the wild west. they tried to bury him and failed, the king can't just send the army over to gun him down for example. he has survived by pitting them against one another but everything he has done so far has been above board so he's legally untouchable.
>>
File: 19th century qt.jpg (18KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
19th century qt.jpg
18KB, 720x404px
When will we see this wonderful chemistry admiring woman again though?
>>
>>79189158
Depends on your viewpoint. Personally I'm going for the "it's all in their heads" stance. I'd like it if the show never really resolves it one way or the other.
>>
>>79188878
Screencaped.
>>
>>79189319
>Personally I'm going for the "it's all in their heads" stance.
But how? What you see on screen doesn't support this in any way, past the first couple of episodes, maybe.
>>
>>79189208
to be fair hes only one man
>>
>>79182863
First episode discussion thread was great though.
>>
>>79189208
Yeah, well, if the giant had only had a buddy, James would be fucked.
>>
>>79182632
Got the episodes here, havent had the time to watch it yet.
Non-native speaker, slightly scared of mumbling bong accent, oi guvnah.
>>
The sounds his knife makes when he stabs people irks me.
Its not a radio opera we can see he is stabbing them.
Why make excessive 'sheathing' noises?
>>
>>79189463
Literally said that to myself out loud while watching it happen tonight
>>
been here the entire thread and not a single big guy posted, or any 9/11 sperging

fuck that anon who said taboo threads were shit
>>
>>79189366
Sure it does. You're just confusing careful editing with fact.
>>
>>79182632
my favorite show that's on right now
>>
>>79189574
So his sister was just masturbating to him, eh?
>>
>>79189463
Presumably it's the sound of clothes/flesh being ripped, with his rippy knife. Not very good foley, but there you go.
>>
>>79189590
Yes. He put the idea in her head, and she's so terrified/aroused by it, it comes true. Does the priest actually perform an exorcism on her? Because that has a similar effect.
>>
>>79182760
>Quarry

My nigga
>>
The last episode was great because we actually saw some character development which was long overdue. I love the show but I don't know how much longer I can last without any info about Delaney's dad and his 'magic'. He has the trunk with all the info in, why are we still giving a shit about gun powder and random Americans?
>>
>>79189521
You said "The sounds his knife makes when he stabs people irks me.
Its not a radio opera we can see he is stabbing them.
Why make excessive 'sheathing' noises?" out loud while watching the show?
>>
>>79189639
yes m8.

p.s. you're autistic
>>
>>79189656
th-thanks
>>
File: 1479428718668.gif (4MB, 487x416px) Image search: [Google]
1479428718668.gif
4MB, 487x416px
>>79189621
..i-it's coming back, r-right..? they're gonna renew it, huh? ;_;
>>
>>79189622
I want to see Delaney stop being a Gary Stu. He hasn't made a single mistake yet, while everyone around him fucks up.
>>
>>79189674
Oh god I hope so. I was reading the Parker novels and wishing for a T.V. adaptation. Quarry is the next best thing.
>>
File: 1486107322818.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486107322818.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>tfw no zilfa sister
>>
>>79189685
because he has a master plan
>>
>>79189710
..you know quarry is based on a series of books, right? they're not exactly like the show, but that's the source

they're by max collins, there's a fuckton of them too, good for holding out in lieu of it's inevitable cancellation because we can't have nice things
>>
>>79182632
I am, and I'm really enjoying it.

>>79189421
What are subtitles for my man
>>
>>79189685
>He hasn't made a single mistake yet
Fuck off. He almost died on at least two occasions, not to mention the Americans knowing his every step. He's being manipulated as much as he's manipulating others. You're just not paying attention.
>>
Did America actually blockade Great Britain in the war of 1812? Seems a bit far fetched that this pretty inconsequential country could challenge the Royal Navy desu.
>>
Is the whole show about him getting ready to sail to Nootka?
Because I thought by episode 4 he'd be fighting off savages and doing some voodoo shit
>>
>>79189797
this

getting rekt with a fucking billy club to the noggin is a pretty big mistake imo
>>79189806
>pretty inconsequential country

i won't start it, but someone else will, you know what you're doing you cunt
>>
>>79189144
A lot of loyalty for a hired chemist lmao
>>
>>79189790
>What are subtitles for my man
He's American.
>>
I wonder if James will actually turn out to have been someone else's pawn all along, which would explain how he knows so much. But maybe I'm overthinking it, maybe it's just a simple revenge story and I'm giving the show too much credit, but hey. It would be nice if it subverted some expectations.
>>
>>79189824
I'll admit it was worded that way as bait but at the time the US was under 50 years old and extremely decentralised. The USA was a regional power at best.

I just checked wikipedia anyway and it looks like the US Navy at the time was limited to coastal gun boats and privateers so the idea that they could effect a blockade on Britain is pretty far fetched.
>>
>>79182197
Why does Tom Hardy do nothing but shrugs? His body looks absurd.
>>
>>79190029

traps are the most powerful muscle on the body
>>
>>79190029
He's good at it, it made him famous and people like it. Why willing get off the speeding gravy train?
>>
>>79190062
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: wharrgarbl.jpg (27KB, 410x246px) Image search: [Google]
wharrgarbl.jpg
27KB, 410x246px
Tom Hardy came up with this story with his dad. Imagine being Dad Hardy, and sitting down with your son and hammering out this story, with the assumption that your son will play the lead role, which involves having a weird relationship with his insane, dead father. Now imagine writing the scenes where your son will ghost rape his own sister. Imagine working out those details with your son. Who will then act the scene out...

Hardy are wild, man.
>>
>>79190090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbT4V5o9Ulw
>>
>>79190109
I wanna get drunk with Tom Hardy and his dad.

His name is fucking Chips for god's sake.
>>
>>79190109
>>79190137
Shit, I didn't know his dad was involved. That's pretty cool, and explains the company's name "Hardy, Son & Baker".
>>
>>79189619
In the last episode they mention his abilities in a conversation where he says something about learning to control it. Ofc this doesn't prove anything you said wrong but I find it weird they would go so out of their way to deceive the viewer.
>>
>>79189919
I don't think he is working for anyone but he's in some deep shit. They are forced to use an extremely risky method to make the gunpowder which could kill them and if it fails they will all hang.
>>
>>79190570
>It won't fail
>>
he has tom hollander on his team, he cant lose senpai
>>
>>79190582
but muh premenishun
>>
File: 0605_TABOO_EP4_lorna_bow.jpg (24KB, 390x260px) Image search: [Google]
0605_TABOO_EP4_lorna_bow.jpg
24KB, 390x260px
Really starting to like her.
>tfw she was born the same year as me
WTF AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE
>>
File: clarefoster.jpg (188KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
clarefoster.jpg
188KB, 500x750px
>>79189229

when will we see the courtesan that lured late delaneys wife again
>>
i want to see more of tattooed african guy?
>>
File: 45.jpg (1MB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
1MB, 2336x3504px
>>79190665
literally only reason i'm still watching

tuned in for oona (who fucking sucks); stayed for lorna
>>
File: tears.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>79190665
bruh same here

>mfw people my age are established doctors and engineers and shit now
>>
>>79190706
Is Queequeg really the brother of Attictus or was he just talking shit?
>>
>>79190751
i dont know who either of those are. this show needs subtitles so bad
>>
>>79190706

That's clearly a maori gee
>>
>>79190776
atticus is the bald guy with the tats on his head that james works with.
>>
>>79188368
The only alt history is shit like this and the French experiment. There were arguments over that part of the land and it was a key part of the continent. The British end up getting it.
>>
>>79190803
the horse stealer? i just call him tommy.
>>
>>79190803
It's implied that atticus has traveled, he could have easily picked up a brother
>>
>>79190720
Oona is a great actress though.
>>
>>79190751
Doubt we will ever find out. If true shes probably all the way back in NZ raising his half-cast kids, while he and his brother in-law have dirty adventures in England
>>
>>79190848
D'YA LIKE DAGS
>>
Will a nigga hook another nigga up with a place to watch this show? I Got 3/4ths of the way through Ep1 and the jews at fx cut me off pls help.
>>
>>79190933
have you heard of torrents before?
>>
>>79190933
lrn2torrent silly, i am not a nigga, so no, i will not hook you up with a place

nice dubbarinos btw
>>
>>79190848
Did you know he's half black? His grandfather was a Jamaican immigrant to Liverpool

>inb4 DROPPED bullshit
>>
>>79190984
123movies

Or use a proxy and go on the BBC iPlayer
>>
>>79182197
>Muh slave trauma
>muh voodoo randomly inserted into an othwrwise realistic show
Fucking annoying
>>
>>79188809
What do you have against the chemist? He just wants to fuck and get high of mothballs or some shit.
>>
>>79189129
Who wants to bet that it's not magic and she's insane too. Probably because of their child.
>>
>>79190665
She was great in BBC's War and Peace.
>>
>>79191019
he will always be tommy to me.
>>
>>79189753
Did you even read my post?

The Quarry novels are like the Parker novels
>>
>>79189797
>>79189824

>getting rekt with a billy club.

Yeah, by a fucking giant that moved like a cat.

It wasn't a tactical error.
>>
>>79189811
Predictions?

>The majority of season 2 will will be James sailing to nootka+flashbacks
>>
>>79191218
Yeah, it was. There is no way he intended to take a hit like that and the way he struggled afterwards further shows that
>>
>>79191057
I like how he tastes literally everything, sometimes multiple times.

Don't think you'd have a tongue for long if you really did that.
>>
>>79191260
>getting smashed by a giant in hand to hand combat
>tactical error

you need a dictionary
>>
File: tomhardytaboo.png (460KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
tomhardytaboo.png
460KB, 630x400px
mhm?
>>
>>79191246
What is he actually going to Nootka Sound for? To see his mum? To find out about his powers? Why is he so determined to keep hold of it even at the risk of his life.
>>
>>79188809
Depends but generally the upper class didn't beat their wives they locked them in these rooms, sometimes in the chapel. Hysteria was considered a mental disease so they thought quiet time alone would cure it. There's a few theories about hysteria since it was so common ranging from the wives having STDs like Syphilis that cause mental illness to the corsets restricting blood flow to the brain and causing Ischemia.
>>
>>79183557
Well it looked like an african witch doctor when he used magic in the last episode
>>
>>79191370
Doctors also treated hysteria by wanking the women off, I expect a lot of them played into the stereotype just to get some release since they were very unlikely to get any from their husbands.
>>
>>79191362
His mum died in Bedlam. Watch the episodes, nigger. He wants Nootka Sound so he can trade with the Indians, probably to retread the ground his dad did. Either way, he has to do it to prove that it's his land and it can't be taken.
>>
>>79191362
There's a fairly heavy subtext in his war against the EIC that he's opposed to slavery and he wants to stop the people of nootka being killed/enslaved. Or maybe he just wants to exploit them. Regardless, whoever owns it ends up with the ownership of all of vancouver, so it's incredibly valuable.
>>
>>79191019
If one grandparent was black that means he's just a quarter black
>>
>>79191412
weird times man and yet the benchmark for modern society. makes you question if women will EVER act normally. Either it's sexual liberation and all the depression and suicides not to mention abortions or its oppression and weird mental disorders and sexual frustration. Maybe islam is right and harems are the way to go.
>>
>>79191362
It is heavily implied EIC was into some really shady business with slaves, and Delaney was in their employ. He most definitely was on the slave ship, probably survived the wreckage, brother and was rescued by locals in Africa.
>>
>>79191522
It's also implied he's responsible for the drowning of all the slaves.
>>
Will this show blow up if it hits Netflix? Is this the safe time period before /tv/ calls this show Reddit?
>>
File: female deapthroat.webm (2MB, 406x498px) Image search: [Google]
female deapthroat.webm
2MB, 406x498px
>>79187358
I see your egg and raise you one butter
>>
>>79191420
>Watch the episodes

I can't understand what they're saying half the time and I'm English.
>>
>>79191412
>>79191370
A pretty simple explanation for it was that the women were like today's neets except for when they were spending time in London. The only time they met people in bigger settings was at balls, otherwise they just had a female neighbour over for tea and they might take the carriage for a ride. They had servants to do all the work in the house and to raise their kids even, so they had no responsibilities or way to really assert themselves, unless they were raised to not conform to the precious frail and beautiful flower expectations. The women who actively ran their households or some sort of charity weren't the ones having hysteric episodes, after all.

I'm pretty sure I'd be having hysteric episodes if my life consisted of that shit. And if all I saw was the boring fishing-and-shooting-type men from the parish I'm sure I'd swoon like a motherfucker when some handsome badass navy-man came strolling in for the first time in a year.
>>
>>79191787
Imagine if she'd fucked that up and it got lodged, suffocating her. How would you even explain that shit to anybody?

>Here lies Becky, killed by a stick of butter.
>>
>>79191787
Impressive, but really fucking nasty
>>
if i pull that off will u die?
>>
File: 14861516132320[1].jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14861516132320[1].jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>79192008
>>
>>79191817
Retards shouldn't watch TV then. Last episode, he's burning his dads pictures, he goes "when me mum didn't waddle his poon stick as a johnny foreigner count or whatevz he sent her to Bedlam lol"
>>
>white male lead
Yawn. Yet another "I'm so privileged look at my suffering" MC.
>>
>>79192046
>>79192008
Friendly reminder that he'll give Nootka Sound to his people.
>>
>Not only is she one of the long list of women I would sleep with, but she is also one the short list of women I would masturbate over

What did he mean by this? I want him saying this as it's pretty good reaction material.
>>
>>79192242
In real life it became British clay. But it's already alt history as the French didn't nearly blow up Mauritius making gunpowder.
>>
>>79192249
Get you a man who do both. ;^)
>>
>>79192249
You would fuck anything with a vagina, but you only jerk off to hot chicks
>>
>>79192249
Remember in 25th hour where the guy wanted to marry his girl because he still masturbated over her even after they had sex?

I assume it's like that.
>>
Is the chemist our guy?
>>
>>79192923
>making money off of being rich people's drug-dealer, while also being invited to their parties and getting to shag random horny wives that treat you like a rock-star

yeah, nah.
>>
>>79192923
Hell yeah
>>
>>79192989
I meant more eating bird shit and huffing nitrous.
>>
>>79192989
>off of

Terrible grammar.
>>
>>79183184
isn't that his dad?
>>
>>79193128
rude
>>
>>79188730
Truly he is /ourguy/.
>>
>>79193128
Get off of my case, bitch.
>>
>>79193231
>>79193201
STOP BEING SO IGNORANT OR I'LL HOOK YOU FUCKS UP TO A WATERMILL.
>>
>>79190776
Maybe you need subtitles but for us non-retarded viewers everything is fine.
>>
File: 127708.jpg (134KB, 800x483px) Image search: [Google]
127708.jpg
134KB, 800x483px
>>79190137
His dad's name is Edward, Chips is just his nickname lol.

Btw why is the prince regent made so ugly and disgusting? He looks like he's suffering from some skin disease.

And since when did the East India had the power go to against the Crown.
>>
File: Le cuck meme.jpg (17KB, 170x178px) Image search: [Google]
Le cuck meme.jpg
17KB, 170x178px
>non-American/Brit
>watch show on local official HBO site
>eating dinner while watching, so turn on subtitles for the quiet talking scenes
>there's no English subtitles because of some usage rights issues bullshit
>the subtitles just stop translating some long sentences half-way through, when they're not dumbing the dialogues down to make it easier to translate
>they straight up translate things wrong, with the translator obviously having completely misheard the word and not paid attention to the context of it being used

Man, how the fuck do people watch things with subtitles that aren't straight-forwardly non-translated and non-abbreviated? I had to shut that shit off and watch it without subtitles because it was fucking with my head when the text wasn't matching what was being said at all, eating be damned.
>>
>>79193698
>And since when did the East India had the power go to against the Crown.

Since forever (kind of). I doubt they'd ever overtly go against the crown, but the crown also knew which side their bread was buttered and knew EIC basically bought Britain a huge new colony, and was responsible for governing it. If you piss them off you can say goodbye to all that lucrative tea and textiles money. Later on when they faultered the government/crown saw their chance to bail them out and assume power.
>>
>>79193698
You didn't pay attention to the show or history class.
>>
>>79193761

I just load up a proxy, refresh get_iplayer and download the subtitles from BBC. Always syncs up well with the 1080p torrent.
>>
>>79193698
>Btw why is the prince regent made so ugly and disgusting? He looks like he's suffering from some skin disease.

He's supposed to be a medical nightmare. But compared to everyone else the quality of his make-up and costume looks like it came from a goddamn school drama-class. He's most definitely the worst part of the show.

>And since when did the East India had the power go to against the Crown.

Never underestimate the power of trade, anon. The EIC had their own armies and fleets to make sure their trading empire was safe. You signed up with the Crown out of duty for your king and country and got a load of promises that you'd get paid once your duty was up for your troubles. You signed up with the EIC because of the good pay. Never doubt the power of money.
>>
File: prince re.jpg (123KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
prince re.jpg
123KB, 620x387px
>>79193698
Because Prince George was an eccentric fool. Most people thought he was an idiot but most modern historians have come to the conclusion his idiocy was a show purely so he could trick people.

Literally pretending to be retarded so people are less careful around you.
>>
>>79193698
EIC was once said to be richer than God. Which is both literal and metaphorical. It was richer than the Papacy and was metaphorical in the sense they were so rich that nothing was beyond their remit. Crowns and the Church bowed to them.
>>
>>79193799
I've just ended up watching it on the iplayer. No need to download and yet the playback is smoother than the official HBO stream.

Just one less reason to pay for the HBO streaming service, honestly. Such a shitshow of a streaming service.
>>
>>79193761
Is this a new troll or something how retarded are you people.
>>
>>79182197
The latest episode was far better than the previous two. Same level of quality as the first two episodes which is great.
>>
>>79193917
What?
>>
>Americans know fucking everything

Dropped.

>b-b-but he got the info about his location from the one assassin he didn't kill!

Then why didn't he kill him?

>b-b-because he knew they'd keep coming!

Stupid. I hope that fucking septic gets his heart ripped out.
>>
>>79193953
I think this one was the weakest. A lot of people say this is a nothing happens show, I think the last episode is only one that didn't really progress much.
>>
>>79187358
>>79184397
Stop posting these horrendous webm's. i dont know why you even bothered making them.
>>
Great new show, really enjoying all the sides and the conflicts going around the main Tom Hardy guy.

Also I'm sure this will get renewed for 2nd season later on, no way all this mess gets resolved in 3 episodes.
>>
>>79191911
>Imagine if she'd fucked that up and it got lodged

It's butter m8.
It melts way several degrees below body temperature and is renowned for its lubricating properties.

How exactly is it going to get permanently lodged in the throat?
>>
>>79193989
>I hope that fucking septic gets his heart ripped out.

Aw shit now I gotta watch Green Street Hooligans again.
>>
>>79194009
rude?!
>>
>>79193999
But it did.

1. He didn't kill his sisters husband and saved his life, effectively ending his quarrel
2. He managed to get gunpowder production up
3. He got his child involved
4. The septic said he'd fuck over James if he doesn't make powder for the septic ships
5. His sister was exorcised and is plotting to kill her husband after being beaten

Lots of shit desu senpai.

>>79194028
It already has. Hardy has dropped £3m into a new series already. He's already out of pocket for the first series (unless DVD and licensing gets him £3m+ back). Passion project it seems. It's probably also a way of paying his dad money since he's working on it. As it's an official company he'll be charged 3% tax rather than 50%.
>>
>>79194028
I sure hope it gets resolved this season, and then the second season deals with him trading with his mother's people at Nootka Sound to add a different kind of intrigue into the mix.
>>
>>79194111
It might not make a killing but I have no doubt this show will make its money back and if it is a passion project that's all that matters really, we may even see a S2 even if it doesn't do that well.

Can netflix pickup FX/BBC shows like this? that would be a hue boon.
>>
>>79193999
It wasn't that slow, we got the duel between hardy and the cuck, some progress on the gunpowder and his son. Also, progress on that woman, who i still cant remember what her name was and who she was? Might have been slower than the last two but more events happened and less dialogue imo.
nice trips
>>
>>79182197
latest episode was boring
>>
>>79194111
Yea, 50 minutes worth of stuff happened, but still not much. The duel was anticlimactic and we already knew he was making gun powder. The exorcism is the only new bit that sets up James for some revenging.
>>
>>79194126
Series 2 is already confirmed and i think will most likely be about hardy at nootka sound. The remaining 3 episodes are just going to be set in london.
>>
>>79194111
Isn't the kid his dad's bastard son.
>>
File: dovkigr.png (1MB, 1594x626px) Image search: [Google]
dovkigr.png
1MB, 1594x626px
>>79182965
what did he mean by this
>>
>>79182632
Tried watching it, after 2 episodes i had enough of this pretentious crap.
>>
>paying some priest to grope your wife and shout some nonesense
delaney sure knows how to cuck a man.
>>
>>79189568
Feel free to go look it up in the archive if you don't believe me.
>>
File: black guy taboo.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
black guy taboo.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>watching this
>nice high society event
>black guy

dropped, fuck this sjw shit, wouldn't be surprised if there was an educated black man in episode 5 showing how unbiased and non-racist he is.
>>
>>79194260
It is BBC. You should be happy is crew isn't a multicultural rainbow.
>>
>>79194216
No that's obviously just what they told the famers who were taking the kid in. It's actually him and his sister's kid, and why he had to leave England.
>>
>>79194297
Yet it showed Indian and Black servants. I don't get why they threw that out the window for a 2 second shot.
>>
>>79194224
Yeah just go and watch Teen Wolf faggot. Gtfo my thread.
>>
>>79193698
He has gout and was renowned for being really ugly and having skin problems. Also he has a swollen belly. However I do find his character breaking tone, he's almost a character out of Little Britain. And the High Sparrow's minions too much like henchmen from Pirates of the Caribbean.
>>
>>79194260
There is.
>>
>>79194260
I was going to say something about how there were plenty of civilised black people invited to London parties if only for the curiosity they presented, but then I realised that the party was hosted by American spies. Pretty sure they weren't as down with that as the Brits were at that time, what with them arguing over slavery at the time.
>>
>>79193857
Sounds familiar

>>79193989

Never comment again
>>
>>79194422
thatisthejoke.mp4
>>
>>79184397
>>79184478
Placing your hands on your head is actually a pretty standard way to block punches and protect your face. Not that you'd know.
>>
>>79194224
>pretentious

You have just shown your IQ level
>>
File: WE.png (554KB, 705x590px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
554KB, 705x590px
>>79194260
>>
>>79194439
Those are both me. How do you feel now?

>>79194433
This is 1813 I think.
>>
>>79194474
Higher than all your family put together?
Not surprising at all, seeing that you enjoy this sjw-fest.
>>
File: 1464123073695.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1464123073695.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>76 posters

samefag harder, the show is below average and has terrible characters btw
>>
>>79194511
Not sure desu
>>
>>79194540
>samefag harder, the show is below average and has terrible characters btw

I agree

It's not very good.
>>
>>79194514
There are no sjw elements in this at all, you paranoid aspie. Go watch some capeshit to cool off.
>>
File: dfgdfgdfg.jpg (12KB, 135x162px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfgdfg.jpg
12KB, 135x162px
>people being triggered by a black abolitionist showing up in post-slave-trade England
>>
>>79194540
I bet you enjoyed Westworld
>>
>>79194540
>samefag harder
It's called a discussion. Fucking retard.
>>
>>79194554
mmm
>>
>>79194570
>amazing black guy who is so not racist and just cares about truth and justice
>amazing women who can do no wrong
>tranny
>evil white men
>slavery is bad
>muslim protag (refuses to eat pork)

'no sjw in this at all'

t. retard of the century

>>79194595
But this isn't post-slave-trade England you retard. This is during the War of 1812. The Slave Trade wasn't banned until 1832 you mongoloid. Fuck me you're so uneducated.
>>
>>79194433

Consider that Taboo is set in 1814 and Slavery wasn't abolished in the British Empire until 1833.

The idea that the UK was playing host to educated niggers in 1814 is fucking ludicrous.
>>
>>79194603
>Hardy gruffly murmurs and walks to Location #1
>mumble mumble crazy eyes mumble mumble
>Hardy gruffly murmurs and walks to Location #2
>one of Hardy's friends shows up in ludicrous outfit to murder the tone with pantomimic performance

>Hardy gruffly murmurs and walks to Location #3

>MISTER DEH-LANEY

>Hardy gruffly murmurs and walks back to Location #1

>mumble mumble crazy eyes mumble mumble

>Hardy gruffly murmurs and walks to Location #4
>The Company dude flips his shit

>Intense dramatic music starts that baits you into thinking something climactic is about to happen

>James has some kind of stroke mixed up with flashbacks of his mom

>MISTER DEH-LANEY
>>
>>79194570
Yes, be a good goy, don't even notice the shit you have been tricked into eating.
>>
>>79194649
mmm
>>
Who would you cast in Season 2?
>>
>Thread goes to shit because of faggots getting triggered by a single darkie in the background

Who gives a fuck? If it upsets you so much don't watch the show. It's not exactly going for 100% historical accuracy, especially as it's a show about a man with voodoo powers who can ghost rape his half sister using a fireplace and some dust
>>
File: kekwillsit.png (60KB, 187x176px) Image search: [Google]
kekwillsit.png
60KB, 187x176px
>>79194628
Nice try but none of those points help your argument

the women in this story are all layered characters, no mary sues. If you can't see that I can't help you. Trannies existed then, it was a decadent time. Evil white men? There are also good white men. How does that fit in your narrative? And maybe there aren't as many black antagonists because it's the fucking 1800s. Slavery is bad... Maybe it makes you feel bad? I see no obvious "slavery is bad" opinion being pushed. This is no 12 years a Slave. And your last point just makes you look silly.

>>79194650

I actually hate Muslims you faggot, what I hate more is these numales being paranoid about shit because they're insecure. They can't watch a show without seeing sjw pandering.
>>
>>79182632
Saw all episodes, bored as fuck, but can't quit now, im in it too deep .
>>
File: 1386587455333.jpg (26KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1386587455333.jpg
26KB, 476x356px
>>79194650
holy shit you people are mentally handicapped, I mean I shouldn't laugh but wow
>>
>>79194628

His middle name is Keziah, so at least he's Jewish, you artard.
>>
>>79194772
>it's a show about a man with voodoo powers who can ghost rape his half sister using a fireplace and some dust

this is seriously so fucking stupid, why would they make this
>>
>>79194799
>if I call them numales first, maybe they'll not think I am one
>>
>>79194837
Women like it
>>
>>79194842
>no u

>this is the best retort you could come up with
>>
>>79182197
How do I watch this show without pirating it
>>
>>79194910
Proxy and iPlayer
>>
>>79194628
>The Slave Trade wasn't banned until 1832

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Trade_Act_1807

You're thinking of slavery itself. The SLAVE TRADE ended before that. Which, surprise surprise, meant that there was a bunch of black abolitionists who were first campaigning to end the slave trade and afterwards kept providing pressure to make sure people weren't trading in slaves despite of it, while also campaigning to end slavery outright. This is literally the background of Delaney's story. He was on an East-India ship illegally transporting slaves after the slave trade act and they dumped all the slaves in the sea instead of getting caught with them because the company didn't want to pay any fines. That's what he's guilty about and why he hates the company.
>>
>>79194928
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>79194878
Sorry, I used something that was at your intellectual level, I see that even this sends you into a frothing drool spilled madness.
>>
>>79182632
I watch this, I was trying to make few thread in past but it looks like there is no audience interested in this kind of shit here. Penny Dredfull was not as well.

One thing, her sister should be played by Eva Green, costumes from victorian era fits her perfectly

and the best part.

How can one actor be so perfect?

His face aesthetic and this manly damn voice that can not be mistaken with any different person. Deep manly voice full of testosteron
(no homo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYrtG7dCg0

Even when he make
>mhm
it sound damn good
>>
>>79194635
See:>>79194928

There was quite a gap between ending the trade and slavery itself. And the abolitionist movement was in London for quite some time beforehand, with the black abolitionists being paid for by rich white patrons and invited to parties to spread the message and prove that black people weren't just savages.
>>
File: ezgif.com-f6776f0b9c.gif (2MB, 394x208px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-f6776f0b9c.gif
2MB, 394x208px
>>79194972
You're bad at this

nvm then
>>
>>79194928
And if you watched the show, the entire point of some of the shit was THAT SLAVE TRADE STILL HAPPENED. There is an entire plot line of the EIC trading slaves still you fucking melt.

It was only stopped in 1933 because the loophole that they were private slaves being transported was fixed. Fuck me.

Not only do you not know what you're talking about but you don't even know what's happening in the show.
>>
>>79194628

Nigga he doesn't eat pork because it reminds him of human flesh. He was a fucking cannibal, not muslim.
>>
>>79194928
I don't want to see anyone else talking about that black fella in Taboo threads after this post
>>
>>79195005
Glad you've admitted defeat. Don't bother replying, I'll just hide what you post from now on.
>>
File: 1485134381673.jpg (14KB, 234x235px) Image search: [Google]
1485134381673.jpg
14KB, 234x235px
>>79194628
>>79194928

>defends his own paranoid /pol/ views
>calls people uneducated
>gets BTFO

SAD!
>>
>>79195056
See >>79195011 retard. The EIC continued to transport slaves under company owned slaves, which was legal, as it was movement between holdings. The ban in 1833 blocked this by making private owned slaves illegal.
>>
>>79194473
he puts his hands on his hat to hold it on for the scene, not protect his head you silly cunt.
>>
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>79195322
Shhh do not let them derail threads
>>
File: 1486415168561.png (92KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
1486415168561.png
92KB, 356x438px
>>79195322
Give it time, they will fuck off back to their lair and leave us to our memes in peace when the hype around Trump and his bathrobes has died down.
>>
Just you know, the anti-/pol/ posts are part of a ctr raid. They couldn't win on /pol/ so are trying to build a foothold on other boards.
>>
So, ignoring /pol/'s sperging, how do y'all figure Delaney is going to deal with Nootka Sound? Is he actually haunted by having traded in slaves after being saved by Africans and so will try to keep his mother's people safe? Is he just out to make money? Is it all about the revenge against the EIC-dude who used to be his superior and he doesn't actually give a shit about Nootka or his mother's people?
>>
>>79195498
I doubt he's in it for the money at all, but I suspect the voodoo shit is a big part of why he's playing everyone over Nootka and they're gonna throw us a curve-ball.
>>
>>79195005
>>79195031
Both of you are autistic retards, kill yourselves.
>>
Two weeks ago I saw article summing up that our big guy invested 11mln pounds and got only 9mln back, so he is still -2mln, maybe he will make it on dvd/bluray.
>>
>>79195495
Or maybe everyone's just getting tired of you mongoloids crossposting your inane drivel all over the site? Fucking retards, I know you'll never learn, so I don't know why I even bothered replying.
>>
>>79195747
Would Netflix help?
>>
>>79195644
Yeah, I really can't see him being in it for the money. Not with how casually he's flinging diamonds around. Although all the tea in china would probably make the diamonds look like a pittance. He just doesn't seem to be about wealth. The obvious answer would be revenge(if not for himself then for the africans haunting him), but that seems almost too shallow as well.

I'd also forgotten how he seemed surprised about the bird-symbol being tied to his mother. How the hell can that tie in to anything?
>>
>>79195820
Probably.
>>
File: Hardy.jpg (52KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Hardy.jpg
52KB, 615x410px
>It's a Hardy striding through London in his stylish coat and top hat scene

This show is /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>>79196109
>mfw 200 years ago even whores taking several dicks/day had more fashion sense and style that today avg girl

LMAO
>>
File: Sad Donkey.jpg (12KB, 253x231px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Donkey.jpg
12KB, 253x231px
>>79196213
>mfw serious fetish for those vintage dresses
>mfw the few porn videos with them have the girls take them off in the first three seconds

Pretty much all I have are these raunchy period dramas where the hookers have sex on a street-corner without taking their dress off.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.