[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (394KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
394KB, 768x384px
>30 episodes in the show
>only a handful are actually good
defend this
>>
The good ones were directed by Lynch
>>
>>79181514
The good ones are the ones that actually have to do with the plot
>>
>>79181597
this. the ones where coop is investigating a murder, not the ones where some retarded, unrelated soap opera bullshit is happening
>>
>>79181597
>>79181618
so is Twin Peaks a good show if only a few are actually good?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE

Comfiest intro ever.
>>
How many Trump jokes are going to be in the new season
>>
>>79181514
it has the prettiest girls
>>
>>79181514
Most are at least pretty good. There's only one or two that I actually don't like.
>>
Only a handful aren't good, and on rewatch you love the characters so much that pointless, meandering subplots with them are still better than anything else on TV and the REALLY good episodes (ie. the Lynch ones) are pretty much unparalleled in the entire medium.
>>
>>79181785
Probably zero, it was filmed before he was even the nominee.
>>
>>79181664
its a great show, dont listen to jaded 4chan people who want to shit on everything. Yes it has a slump but the reward for getting through the few of them is an amazing end to season 2
>>
>>79181514
Every episode of twin peaks is good, but only a handful are GREAT.
>>
>>79181955
This is undeniable. Lynch probably only cast shelly just so he could smooch her.
Can't blame him desu. Not a bad actress either.
>>
which episodes should I watch if I only wanna watch the ones that focus on the plot?
>>
>>79181514
The entire first season is wonderful. S2 E1 is one of the best episodes. From then until the "killer is caught" in e8, the show is still great. Some weird moments, but also some of the best. The show then meanders for a while, the characters and atmosphere are fun enough that it's bearable. Nothing spectacular but is hardly worth skipping. The final four episodes start getting good again, and the season 2 finale is also one of the best episodes. Also Fire Walk With Me is absolutely great, both sections. Be warned that it's different, it's more like if David Lynch did Twin Peaks, because that's what it is, way more than the show is. It's a lynch movie more than a twin peaks movie, and it's one of his best.
>>79184121
All of them. There's only thirty. Fast forward through the James subplot in s2 e9-18 or something like that, but that's really the only truly pointless part that I can recall.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.