[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jk66Q2D.jpg (101KB, 988x438px) Image search: [Google]
jk66Q2D.jpg
101KB, 988x438px
>You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you're here... That's... That's just an awful feeling.
>Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.
;_;
>>
>>79181078
The only good capeshit
>>
>>79181078
Split taking place in this universe was a really dumb twist.
>>
>>79181078
M. Night will never finish the planned unbreakable trilogy going through the rise and fall of David Dunn.
>>
File: nice shooting.gif (388KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
nice shooting.gif
388KB, 500x336px
>>79181114
Oops wrong picture, lets try that again
>Excuse me?
>>
>>79181078
YOU BETTER NOT BE BACK THEIR JACKING OFF TO THE JAPANESE COMICS
>>
>>79181156
Split was unbreakable 2, and m night literally said the next movie is unbreakable 3.
>>
>>79181078
That scene is pure unrefined kino.
>>
>>79181215
I had to read up the synopsis but it seemed that David Dunn made only a cameo in that... not really anything to do with him at all.
>>
>>79181078
its a little bit too on the nose but still good
>>
>>79181078
Kino.
>>
>>79181207
M Night truly was ahead of his time
>>
>>79181351
in a diner people are watching a news report
the camera slowly dollys forward through the crowd
a woman says "this is just like that crazy guy in a wheel chair 15 years ago what was his name?"
And Dunn is revealed through the camera dollying forward and her leaning back sitting next to her, he says "Mr Glass"
And we go to credits.
>>
>>79181414
He has the ability to tell who is naughty and nice and he wasn't able to stop that crazy cocksucker? Some hero, for sure.
>>
>>79181501
Yeah it's pretty homosexual up his gay butt hole for sure.
>>
>>79181501
he has to have physical contact
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.