[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and for Mark we have this in Mavs blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: mark-cuban-shark-tank.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mark-cuban-shark-tank.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>and for Mark we have this in Mavs blue
>>
>>79177640
Everything should be in Mavs Blue mark should just buy the show and the other sharks and make them wear it.
>>
>Hi Sharks, I'm offering a 20% stake in my company for $200,000. We sell gourmet premium vacuum sealed ready to eat reheatable meals. For you Sharks I've brought our Beef Wellington for you all to sample, for Mark we brought you a Stouffer's pepperoni french bread pizza in Mavs blue.
>>
>>79177929
>gourmet premium vacuum sealed ready to eat reheatable meals.
Nice
>>
File: kstknhg.jpg (59KB, 1100x550px) Image search: [Google]
kstknhg.jpg
59KB, 1100x550px
>"hmmmm I see your offer, but let me stop you for a moment. When I was a young man, my father hired a new housemaid to care for the eastern section of our vacation mansion of the coast Ghana. This women was the first person of color I had ever considered beautiful. Not just her physical beauty either, although her breasts always seemed to want to bust free from her white blouse, but she had two young kids, both barley infants, that were looked after by her husband who escaped from a child army and grew to be a respectable businessman. One night, after spending the day pelting the street children from a nearby village with mere pocket change, I saw something that changed me for life. On the drive back from the village, I watched from the back seat of the limo a deranged man raping what I assume to be his pet goat. In the seconds that I saw this act of pure bestiality I saw the true beauty of life. When a man just takes what he desires and does what he want with it. I was enthralled with this thought when I arrived to the mansion and instructed the limo drivers to bring me the husband of the negress maid. When he was brought through the frontdoor he saw me going into his wife's backdoor. Her screams of pain made me only more aroused and his screams only made me more motivated. Now, when I look at you and your proposal, I dont see that black beauty in you. I can tell you would never be able to take what is required to succeed in this business, nor would I ever want to control the asshole of your idea. And for that reason, im out."
>>
File: theres no product like this.jpg (60KB, 949x533px) Image search: [Google]
theres no product like this.jpg
60KB, 949x533px
>i'm a sports guy
>you're a sports guy
>lets make a deal together
>i'll give you exactly what you came in for with one stipulation
>I want you to come to my birthday party
>do we have a deal?
>>
>>79179147
>I'm the fun shark
>>
File: 101867402-mark-cuban.1910x1000.jpg (204KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
101867402-mark-cuban.1910x1000.jpg
204KB, 1910x1000px
>Cubes, we have this great...

>Cubes? Just for calling me Cubes, I'm out
>>
File: chris-sacca-shark-tank_o41zyv.png (518KB, 682x489px) Image search: [Google]
chris-sacca-shark-tank_o41zyv.png
518KB, 682x489px
>>79179214
>haha very funny
>but lets talk for real
>i'm from california
>uber uber uber uber
>i'm in touch with the kids
>these other sharks are just out of touch
>>
>>79179446
DUDE
UBER
LMAO
>>
File: cover.jpg (638KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
638KB, 900x900px
>unironically watching reality TV
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>79178189
/tv/ would actually eat this
>>
File: 13965390407.jpg (57KB, 508x520px) Image search: [Google]
13965390407.jpg
57KB, 508x520px
>>79178189

do they come in pepperoini?
>>
File: Malderiki.png (54KB, 1342x207px) Image search: [Google]
Malderiki.png
54KB, 1342x207px
>>79177640
>>
>I'm in, and for that reason I'm out.
>>
>>79180515
>CREATOR OF THE LEGENDARY BRAND FUBU
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.