[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is HyperNormalisation a good documentary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: p04bpbyz.jpg (65KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
p04bpbyz.jpg
65KB, 640x512px
>>
No, it's extremely lazy
>>
It's not perfect
>>
it's intro to absurdity core for normies
>>
>>79175431
Like all of Curtis' documentaries, there's some interesting bits interspersed with quite a bit of infotainment. As they go this is one of his better ones (much, much, better than Bitter Lake which just plunged right into the conspiratorial deep end) I think that's mainly because it goes back to looking at how people become enslaved by systems (like in The Trap), instead of attributing motives (like in Bitter Lake). That said the last 20 minutes/ half an hour is pretty garbage.
>>
File: newideology.png (59KB, 709x432px) Image search: [Google]
newideology.png
59KB, 709x432px
It's Good.
>>
It's absolute garbage. Seriously. I can't believe I watched the whole thing
>>
its a good best-of compilation of his theories
>>
>>79175730
Interiseting, I know people with good taste that loved the documentary
>>
>>79175796
>Ian Miles Cheong

Is he one of those Asian Male-White Female Hapa offsprings?
>>
It's like that 'doc' Zietgiest' mixed with equal parts Loose Change. It's bad.
>>
i prefer "it felt like a kiss"
>>
>>79175796
>big nosed cuck who unironically supports alimony making fun of anyone
>>
It's good actually
>>
...what OP didn't realise, is that all Adam Curtis docs are hack shit

*Burial plays*
>>
It felt like it was all over the place and not very coherent. There were some good moments, but it just seems to wander off into nonsense or barely related subjects on a whim
>>
'All watched over by machines of loving grace' is his opus
>>
Century of the Self is his best one.
>>
I loved it, and Bitter Lake, but they're both too long to recommend to normies
>>
>>79177077

sorta

well known in the fallout community for ddosing sites in the early 2000s. Then went full anita apologist around the time of gg, but now he has done a 180 and is anti sjw.

dude is nuts
>>
adam curtis stuff is all dogshit for people that read The Guardian
>>
>>79179874
>people that like the best paper out there
well gee, you sure showed us.
>>
A left-wing conspiracy theorist whose only good documentary was the Century of the Self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg
>>
>>79178669
I hope you aren't joking, I'm about to start watching this
>>
>>79180013
Not him but it's my fav as well

Free will doesn't exist
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.