[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank the walking dead villains and try to give reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: ywqdmqemztzn6bswmqp0.jpg (40KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
ywqdmqemztzn6bswmqp0.jpg
40KB, 620x470px
Rank the walking dead villains and try to give reasons.
>>
1. Shane. Had legitimate and understandable motives (i.e. was almost always right about how the group should act in certain situations). Was Rick's best friend so that was interesting to see two characters who were so close at odds and slowly but surely dissolve into enemies.

2. The Governor. Season 4 completed his character. We saw a hint of his humanity in Season 3 with his zombified daughter but it was bolstered by his arc in the subsequent season where we see a broken man redeemed by a girl who reminds him of the person he once was, and then dragged back into evil by the desperation to keep his loved ones safe through the seizure of power.

3. Gareth. Initially appears as the classical charismatic psychopath but is then revealed as an abused and desperate individual who just wants to survive and will do whatever it takes to do so and keep the rest of his friends safe.

4. Joe. Lives by a code of conduct that even savages respect.

5. Negan. Fucking awful.
>>
File: 1dbz72.jpg (22KB, 625x338px) Image search: [Google]
1dbz72.jpg
22KB, 625x338px
>>79171914
>>
>>79171914
>5. Negan. Fucking awful.
Lucille, give me strength.
>>
File: thewalkingdead2.jpg (29KB, 600x307px) Image search: [Google]
thewalkingdead2.jpg
29KB, 600x307px
>>79171914
>>
1. the zombies
[POWERGAP]
9999999.the people villians
>>
>>79171640
arks summin
>>
>>79171640
erick
maskusum
>>
>>79171640
>>
*brushes head*
>>
File: merle-dixon-the-walking-dead.jpg (71KB, 1024x489px) Image search: [Google]
merle-dixon-the-walking-dead.jpg
71KB, 1024x489px
>>79173745
>Implying he was a villain
>>
File: ek.gif (2MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
ek.gif
2MB, 245x150px
>>79171914
No mentioned of Dawn? I think Dawn was reasonable. Cops using slavery is neat. I also enjoy that they acknowledged that she's a woman who at the end of the day is only allowed to rule through the mercy of the big guys.
>>
>>79171914
negan is by far the worse.

the writer has absolutely no skill in developing characters and he basically begs the audience to like negan

"Here look guys he is a LIKEABLE villain"

so try hard it's pathetic.
>>
File: myfacewhen.png (471KB, 517x603px) Image search: [Google]
myfacewhen.png
471KB, 517x603px
>watching the walking pleb
>>
The Governor is BY FAR the worst

>heya there folks! just ur friendly neighbour governor!
>make me ur mayor or ill kill yall
>skip 3 seasons full of the mayor strutting about swearing death threats and killing people for no reason
>u guys take me srs yet?? :3
>wat about dis tank?????
>ill chop off ur fathers head hehe u shouldnt hav messed with me!!

stupid, unnecessary aggression which spans over WAY too much time

Negan=Shane>Everyone else>Governor
>>
aye rickshaw radge, mask u some
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.