[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My chicana gf keeps trying to get me to watch telenovelas with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: reina_del_sur_kate_del_castillo.jpg (121KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
reina_del_sur_kate_del_castillo.jpg
121KB, 446x299px
Which ones aren't cancer?
>>
>>79171003
Stop using the subject field you actual spazz.
>>
Metástasis :^)
>>
Kate got CHAPOED
>>
>>79171029
plz no bully
>>
Los Misterios de Laura Lebrel
>>
They all suck. Although Kate del Castillo stars in a pretty weird movie directed by KStew's mom called K11 where she plays a tranny cholo.
>>
Here, have a blast.

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/programas/todos/series/1/?order=1&criteria=asc&emissionFilter=all
>>
>>79171131
>tve
>telenovelas

lel no, they are "seriales", uncultured swine
>>
>>79171003
>My chicana gf

Are you mexican-american yourself or some white or other race who likes big butts?

can you post some pics

>Which ones aren't cancer?

I speak spanish but I hate telenovelas, those are products desinged for the plebiest of plebs so I can't help you with that lol.
>>
Used to jerk off to some of these back in the day
>>
>>79171271
I'm offering content objectively superior and far more culturally enriching than telenovelas and you call me uncultured swine. Not nice.
>>
>>79171318

Give what the guy said, you are not here for improve anything, he must learn by his mistake and ask propertly next time.
>>
>>79171003
Cuentame
Aguila Roja
El Ministerio del tiempo
Los Serrano
>>
>>79171003
brazilian and turkish ones

korean and colombian ones are terrible

everything else is pure shit, but particularly mexican and american ones.
>>
>>79171683
I liked My lover who came from the starts and legend from the blue sea though
>>
>>79171683
Seconding the brazilian ones lot's of quality.

Chile has one or two that are good.

Venezuelans just to have the hottest girls before communism.

Colombia only has Betty la fea.

Don't bother with argentinians, the worst in the continent.
>>
>>79171485
>Los Serrano

t. Antonio Resines
>>
>>79171003

They're all bloated as fuck. You can condense the average 150 episode novella down to 30 episodes by removing all the dramatic pauses and callbacks to past events that remind the audiences of what's going on. You can watch one of five episodes every week and still have a good grasp of what is going on and who is with who because characters will lay out their agendas and alliances because subtlety would alienate their illiterate audiences.
>>
for some reason they are very popular in greece
>>
>>79171683
I tried to get through a couple episodes of a turkish one (karadayi) but it was soooo slow

I actually liked reina del sur, the other Spanish language ones I tried were kinda bad though. Actually gran hotel was fine
>>
>>79171003
El Clón
Isaura la Esclava (both versions)
>>
>>79171485
+1 for Cuéntame, used to watch it in highschool in spanish class. It's basically a kid telling his life in late 60's Madrid, but it's comfy as hell.
>>
>>79171003
>tfw no mexican gf to force me to watch univison with
>>
>>79172222
Quads confirm there's nothing wrong with evading taxes.
>>
>>79171003
> La Reina del Sur
Actually that's one of the very few that doesn't suck. Unfortunately I can't find English subs for it anywhere.
>>
>>79171003
They're all the same.

They can be comfy in a weird ethnic way though.
>>
>>79171485
Me cago en la leche, Merche
>>
>>79171003

Luz Clarita
>>
>>79171003
El Dandy is MexiKINO.
>>
I heard from some friends that Club de Cuervos is good, but they are soccerfags so i don't know if they are right
>>
File: 177741_3_30.jpg (25KB, 420x277px) Image search: [Google]
177741_3_30.jpg
25KB, 420x277px
Ignore all other replies and watch this.
>>
>>79172832
I love it but it's not a novela
>>
Sin Tetas No Hay Paraíso (first two versions)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.