[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait holy shit do Americans really do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Clipboard.jpg (2MB, 1366x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
2MB, 1366x3072px
Wait holy shit do Americans really do this?
>>
In Chicongo they do
>>
>>79166443
>In Chicongo they do
is it really true
>>
>>79166378
No
>>
>>79166502
They are legally obligated to treat the person if they are in the hospital but if you are picked up by an ambulance they can reroute you to a hospital further away.
>>
>>79166378
goddamn eurocucks need to stop getting their info of America from reddit and their local isis recruiter
>>
Hospitals are legally obligated to treat any person in need. Niggers are animals so they go to the vet.
>>
>>79166654
lmao underrated
>>
>>79166378
Yeah. If you're colored you might as well stay home and sleep it off
>>
>>79166601
we would get it from America, but your cities have parts where white people get shot just for being white.
>>
>>79166601
They need to get it from a fair and unbiased source..

Like /pol/
>>
>>79166834
When in America you must keep the following in mind

"Around blacks never relax"

"When you see a nigger keep your finger near the trigger"

And yes, most cities you will get shot by spics or niggers for being a cracker if you go into their gentified little communities.
>>
File: Engineer.jpg (44KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
Engineer.jpg
44KB, 620x310px
>>79166834
See, this is why a couple of (((refugees))) are taking your women unopposed. At least we kill a few every now and then.
>>
>>79166378
This is why witch doctors still exist in the US
Oh, you didn't know? Now you do
I have to hand it to you euros, you want to know more about us than the whites in this country
>>
>>79167061
When exactly?
I guess some of those high school kids who get shot in the face must identify as muslim, that sort of counts right
>>
>>79166601
>implying literally every mention of anywhere in Europe isn't followed by stale "le mudslimes!" /pol/ tier memeing
>>
>>79166601
It's called bait King autismo
>>
>>79167136
minsk
>>
>>79167136
Srebrenica kek
Fcuk, did I went too far?
>>
>>79166378
Yes. He came in the wrong door and was in the wrong place.
>>
>>79166541
>further away
farther
>>
No, hospitals are legally required to treat you, especially if you have a serious injury, regardless of if you have insurance or can pay at all.
That's why medical costs are so fucking high, you're paying for everyone who got treated for free.
A friend of mine had to get emergency surgery for a life threatening problem. When he woke up he said basically "heres the deal, I don't have insurance and only about 800 bucks in savings, I'll pay 500" (he actually had a few thousand but just lied) he ended up paying 900 bucks for an operation that they would've charged tens of thousands to an insurance company
>>
File: NOGUNS.jpg (34KB, 887x523px) Image search: [Google]
NOGUNS.jpg
34KB, 887x523px
>>79166378
Read the sign asshole
>>
>>79167716
Yup, I totally believe you that your friend lied about his insurance and the hospital lawyers didn't take even a small look into his health information.
>>
>>79168961
Nice reading comprehension
He didn't lie about his insurance. He never had any.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.