[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop laughing. It's not funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 22heff.650.jpg (79KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
22heff.650.jpg
79KB, 650x430px
Stop laughing. It's not funny
>>
>>79163806
You know what's odd, I always thought this was aired on the Jimmy Kimmel show, not the Late Show with David Letterman.
>>
i uhh said some pretty uh nasty things to some afro-americans
>>
>>79163911
That's what's so crazy about all this.
>>
>>79163806
You just know Jerry set this up, probably dragged him kicking and screaming to salvage what was left of his reputation.

I wish i had a friend like Jerry
>>
>>79163806
>afro-americans
>>
>>79163806
He should never have apologized, it didn't do him any favors.
>>
>>79164136
KEK
>>
File: Kramer gets blacked.jpg (68KB, 625x467px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer gets blacked.jpg
68KB, 625x467px
>>
>>79164467
Eh, this particular situation deserved an apology. This wasn't a SJW-type of overreaction, he went the wrong way to deal with the hecklers.

He's likely not racist, people say shit that they know are hurtful that they don't necessarily believe in order to "win", and he obviously got pushed and wasn't experienced enough as a comedian to handle.
>>
>>79164681
Dude, no. He said what he felt. That's who he is. He only tried to apologize to save his career.
>>
>>79164681
The audience was fucking laughing, he should've realized then and there that it was a storm in a teacup. Sure, he probably wouldnt work again (he had no business doing standup anyway) but he didnt have to do the super serious routine. People see through that shit and you lose way more respect that way.

Fuck he was good though, watch the Seinfeld bloopers. Vale Kramer
>>
>>79164785
No, he apologized because it could possibly hurt Jerry's syndaction deals and DVD sales. It's all about shekels
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.