[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your honest thoughts on Two and a Half Men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Two-and-a-Half-Men.jpg (24KB, 440x317px) Image search: [Google]
Two-and-a-Half-Men.jpg
24KB, 440x317px
What are your honest thoughts on Two and a Half Men?
>>
I thought it was decent enough when Sheen was on it, after that it was shite.
>>
>>79163714
after Sheen left,it became so cringy as TBBT
>>
>>79163785
This. Also, not a single part in the show about alimony and the bitchy wife was funny.
>>
>>79163714
Yeah it was OK when sheen was on.
However the show is still pushing the liberal
globalistic Soros-funded jew agenda
>>
>>79163813
She was a milf.

>that webcam incident
>>
somewhat boring but after sheen left unwatchable
>>
>>79163714
Better putting it on than just silence

But then again, with this show, sometimes the silence is better
>>
>>79163865
She was, but i could never like her because she always bitched about Alan's money instead of getting a job.
>>
>>79163813

I liked seeing alan being cucked up and the reality of marriage
>>
>>79163938
Well it seems the brainwashing has worked goy, congrats. Remember not to breed!
>>
it was watchable, in the same way a hobo's piss is drinkable, but it was still watchable
after sheen left it made a hep c filled jug of alligator cum look better in comparison
>>
DUDE MISOGYNY LMAO
>>
strippers and hos
>>
I liked the first 2-3 seasons, after that it was just ok. Of course, after kicking out the main character there was no point even bothering.
>>
>>79163714
It had a nice aesthetic
>>
people who watch it should be euthanized
>>
>>79163714
First few seasons really weren't so bad and there were some genuinely funny moments. Before Charlie Sheen was a walking meme and the full explosion of shows from HBO/FX/AMC/Netflix, etc., this was about the best you could do for a major network.
>>
>>79163714
Total garbage that was always that.

"le I fucked a girl XDD"
"le my brother is a parasyte XDD"
"le Jake is stupid XDD"
>>
>>79163862
This.
>>
cuck indoctrination
>>
>>79163714
I remember in the dubbed version of my country (Spain) they had some seasons where they removed the laughing tracks and it was pretty comfy.
>>
>>79163714
Charlie Sheen made the show. It was complete garbage when they canned him.
>>
It was pretty shit 2bh but not in an offending way like most shitcoms are now

If it was on and I was just sitting catatonically on the couch and had nothing better to do I probably wouldn't turn it off or change the channel
>>
>>79163714
died with Sheens departure
>>
>>79164184
It was shit to begin with, with Charlie or without him.
>>
>>79164171
the russian dub made it actually better for me
same goes with big bang theory
both were shit but they were less shit in russian, where people actually bothered to write jokes
>>
>I'm a man of many layers, Alan
>thin crust, magma and chewy nougat center

Drunk charlie, best charlie
>>
>>79163964

There are 7 billions of us. No need to breed
>>
>>79163813
>t. brendan fraser
>>
the theme song makes me want to smash things
>>
>>79163714
Two Broke Girls was based on this show. Same stupid dirty jokes +Massive Jewtits
>>
>>79164023
>>
Decent. Considering it's a Lorre show, it's astonishingly good.
>>
It should have ended with Sheen leaving
>>
I will always like the comfy non-flanderized early seasons where Alan wasn't a greedy jew, Charlie was still empathetic and Jake not a bottomless pit of stupidity yet.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.