[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be the greatest capeshit of our generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Will it be the greatest capeshit of our generation?
>>
Man they are really pushing the gay rights thing hard aren't they?

>Hur dur they don't have a mental illness they're just gifted you wouldn't understand DAD
>>
>>79163065
of the hundred and hundreds of X related characters, they chose legion, the guy who has the powers that will cost the most to do if they ever actually make them look decent
>>
>>79163140

It looks more like rather than an all out special effects fest it will focus more on David's mental problems as well as his interactions with his other personalities, no doubt Aubrey Plaza is one of them.

Plus Split has already put a bit of a focus on DID individuals so it's perfect timing.
>>
>>79163140

Hey now Noah Hawley has a great cinematographer working with him on Fargo, I'm pretty sure this will be equally gorgeous.
>>
>>79163224
>season 1 wont end with a black guy from the future killing him and setting up an Age of apocalypse trilogy
its the only x-men i want on the big screen and they refuse to give it to me
>>
>>79163251
im not saying it wont be a good show, but he is a reality bender, basically a small time god, and even HBO special effects are shitty a lot of the times, and this is fox. i hope it succedes i love x-men, i just think its weird they chose legion of all the characters
>>
>>79163275

But this is the little screen.
>>
>>79163275

Next time, baby. Also it was Bishop stopping Heller that prevented Age of Apocalypse remember? David went back in time to kill Magneto so his father would spend more time raising him rather than waste time forming the X-men to confront him and Xavier jumps in front of his mindknife and gets killed.
>>
>>79163301

True, this is fx, a network that probably gets even less than Fox for budgeting new shows, hopefully everything looks as good as the special effects shots in the trailers.
>>
>>79163347
goddamn you are right, im ashamed. i still want to see holocaust, good sabertooth with chained wildchild and 1 handed wolverine on the big screen though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.