/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2013-04-15-06-01-37-pm.jpg (189KB, 1228x700px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-15-06-01-37-pm.jpg
189KB, 1228x700px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>79162072

Paulie, no question.
>>
They should have had an ice water ball washing competition to determine who was right.
>>
>>79162072
the interior decorator
>>
>>79162091

Yup Paulie messed it all up.
>>
paulie, he got a little out of order
>>
>>79162072
All of them, for being criminals.
>>
>>79163972
this
btw neither italians nor russians are white
>>
what is this show
>>
Paulie is literally always in the wrong. He is a snake.
>>
>>79162091
>Russian lowlife who takes orders from Italians talking shit to a high ranking capo

Paulie had every right to get angry.
>>
>>79162072

>who was in the wrong

God.
>>
File: 1323056981302l.jpg (60KB, 325x401px) Image search: [Google]
1323056981302l.jpg
60KB, 325x401px
>yfw this situation was NEVER resolved

After it wasn't resolved in the following episode I assumed this would resurface in S5 or S6 and have huge ramifications, maybe even a war between the Russians. But this was NEVER brought up again besides Christopher mentioning it in passing to get at Paulie in front of Tony. The situation was never resolved.
>>
>>79164337
no he didnt
people saying paulies stupid af action are in any way tolerable are really the worst
>>
Paulie insulted him a little bit.
>>
>>79162072
The fucking wops. every. single. time.
>>
>>79164389
it was though

i think it was david chase himself who answered the question: what happened to the russian?

well apparently according to david, the russian found a group of eagle scouts and one of them had a cell phone
he phone someone and was on a ship back to where ever the fuck he was from exactly
>>
>>79164581
not canon.
>>
>>79164676
then shut the fuck up who cares

its fucking david chase he is the one who makes shit canon

besides the show is ambiguous to a fault, if you dont like that you dont find out what happened to the russian then i got bad news for you about the finale
>>
>>79164389
>Russian: Fuck, that was close, I never should have escaped with my life, I'm extremely lucky. I better get the fuck out of dodge and never come back.

Good enough for me.
>>
>>79164389
I was disappointed that we never got to see Paulie find his other shoe.
>>
>>79164816
That's pretty much what Chase said happened. Anything beyond that would have been taking the plot too far imo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.