[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: ROSS_AND_RACHEL_4.jpg (92KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
ROSS_AND_RACHEL_4.jpg
92KB, 500x625px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>79155630
shouldve been gunther
>>
How could they afford these huge Manhattan apartments?
>>
>>79155959
I can never connect with hardly any TV shows due to this, even the "poor people" seem to have money coming out of nowhere.
>>
>>79155959
>>79155986

THEY WERE ON A RENT CONTROOOOL!
>>
why did ross even want rachel after she got plowed by that floreign guy with the confirmed massive cock. i'd be too insecure to go near that pussy after that. she's damaged goods
>>
>>79156022
How the fuck does that work? Can I waltz into a $2 million place and rent it for $1000 a month? Where do I sign up? Also who are the retards giving those for rent instead of selling?
>>
>>79155959
Monica's apartment belonged to her grandmother and Rachel paid rent to her.
Ross was pretty wealthy from being a professor.
Joey was rich from Days of Our, as was Chandler from his "office" job.
Phoebe's apartment belonged to one of her relatives as well.
>>
>>79156060
They were illegally subletting from Monica's grandmother or some shit like that. Due to rent control that stopped the rent from going up as fast as it would have gone up for a newly-moved-in person. Also Monica's parents were fucking loaded and probably helped her out for the months where she couldn't pay.

Chandler on the other hand had a very lucrative job and basically took Joey in as company, and Ross simply had money.
>>
>>79156120
College professors, telenovela actors and mid-level managers don't make shit
>>
>>79155630
The jewish one.
/discussion
>>
File: 1479689780568.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479689780568.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>79156150
Says the unemployed neet
>>
Rachel is a bitch and ross is a complete beta faggot

So they are perfect together
>>
>>79156269
Does that make it untrue?
>>
>>79155630
They were on a break
>>
>>79156150
Depends what you mean by "make shit"

Are you coming from a 90's perspective? Are you a millenial who saw it in retrospect and doesn't really know economics from that period? Are you over/underestimating the cost of renting or living?
>>
>>79156330
These people weren't rich in the 90s and they aren't rich now. According to one estimate the rent for these places is over 60k a year. Yes I know it was already explained in the thread about rent control etc. , I'm talking about pure numbers
>>
>>79156368
So context is irrelevant?
>>
>>79156548
I'm addressing the later stage of the discussion as opposed to the premise that started it
>>
Ross was such a smug, insufferable twat. And Phoebe could have been cut out of the show entirely and it wouldn't have made a bit of difference.
>>
>>79155630
the real answer is that people like to see normal people in comfy apartments, so they blabla'd in some rent controll or some shit.
they don't want to watch RICH people, but they do like comfy rooms

I think some guy claimed that half the reason two and a half men got so popular was that every location looked so damn comfy, but I'm too lasy to look it up
>>
>>79155630
Rachel, always Rachel
>>
>>79156667
This. Phoebe was always completely pointless.
>>
>>79157375
>>79156667
>not subscribing to the book of the phoebe-fu
>current year
ISHIGGYDIGGY
>>
Ross was a beta faggot and Rachel was a tipical stupid whore.
>>
Phoebe was actually a high class expensive call girl, but she'd adopt this bag lady persona when off work in hopes of not being found out.

it's canon.
>>
>>79159701
That was her sister
>>
>>79159793

They used to work "together" if you catch my drift.

That's why they had a strained relationship, her sister knew they'd make more money together but Phoebe wanted to go solo.
>>
>>79155630
The woman is always wrong.

Ross deserves it though for being such a cuckolded bitch.
>>
>>79155630

As a dedicated Aniston fapper I have to admit that i'd tell her anything she'd want to hear.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.