[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished watching this. huh! it was a pretty good kino!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: unbreakable.jpg (23KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable.jpg
23KB, 600x300px
just finished watching this. huh! it was a pretty good kino!
>>
he was a ghost the whole time
>>
It was alright. Pretty corny at times.
Like the scene where he's adding weights to the barbell and when the kid wants to shoot him.
>>
now watch split
>>
>>79153786
The weight lifting scene was iconic and pure kino you pleb. Compare that to the shitty 'discovery of powers' that Marvel superhero movies these days have (ie Dr. Special Effects)
>>
>>79153704

Don't you mean that he gets to boink Leeloo and save the universe?
>>
>>79153786
The scene with the kid and the gun was dumb, I'll give you that.

The barbell scene was fucking amazing, I don't know how you couldn't like that. One of the best sequences of the film
>>
No homo but I cry everytime during that scene when he points out the newspaper to his kid at breakfast
>>
Is he tired
>>
Why does Bill Belichick never smile? He just won the superb owl!
>>
>"you know who that guy who has multiple personality disorder reminds me of?"
>"that dude in a wheelchair who has weak bones"
??
>>
>they called me Mr. Classic

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79153691
No it was garbage.
>>
>>79153786

The barbell scene was one of the best scenes I have ever seen.
>>
>Weight lifting scene
>The scene with the kid and the gun
>The climax where he overpowers the guy
>The twist
>All those great long shots
>The score

Unbreakable is unquestionable kino and the high point of Shyamalan's career, people that prefer The Sixth Sense are pure plebs
>>
Very good but also very overrated
>>
>>79155694
>Unbreakable is unquestionable kino and the high point of Shyamalan's career, people that prefer The Sixth Sense are pure plebs
Take away the twist, and 6th sense doesn't amount to much, while Unbreakable holds up after multiple viewings nicely, in fact it's even better on second view. Mr. Glass is a brilliant antagonist.
>>
>>79155972
>Take away the twist, and 6th sense doesn't amount to much

I have to disagree, even if you know the twist it's still a good film. The dead lady in the traffic jam always gets me, even after multiple viewings. But I'll grant you that Unbreakable holds up better,
>>
>>79153691
That ending was cheap and terrible.
>>
>>79156214
No, just a little rushed, but it made perfect sense.
>>
>Superhero resolves conflict with supervillain by calling the cops on him
zzzz
>>
>>79156875
What would you had him do? Kick the shit out of a disabled person?
>>
>>79153786
>Like the scene where he's adding weights to the barbell
how to spot a plebeian
>>
>>79153786

The big climactic fight with the criminal in the woman's bedroom is fucking incredible. The music, the angle, everything about it is fantastic.
>>
>>79153786
>Like the scene where he's adding weights to the barbell
It's literally the greatest "hero discovers his abilities" moment in all of capeshit ever.
>>
>>79157143
fantastikino
>>
>>79153691
Easy top 100 film for me, probably even top 50.

>>79153929
Same!

Best film MNS ever did and I'm angry he hasn't done something even close. Intrigued by Split, but I've been disappointed to say the least about his last n movies...
>>
They did the rape scene pretty good in this movie.
>>
>>79153704
Yep. Hans and co. weren't terrorists but paranormal investigators trying to rid the tower of a phantasm.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.