[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point in going to this site anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

What is the point in going to this site anymore?
>>
Looking up qt actors you didn't previously know the name of
>>
>>79153466
Daily birthdays
>>
>>79153487
This. Especially for foreign kino that doesnt even have a wikipedia page.
>>
>>79153466
Did you actually go to IMDb to "discuss" theories with other underage retards who saw the movie once?

No wonder you hang out here.
>>
>>79153639
>just finished watching a movie
>go to a site with a good archive of discussions about said film
what do you suggest, faggot? coming here where everybody hates movies and tv?
>>
To look up the cast of movies, like it's made for.
>>
TheChamCham
>>
>>79153466
Having a watchlist
>>
>>79153466
Goofs
>>
File: 1478963820010.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478963820010.png
73KB, 454x453px
>can't look up actor heights anymore
Why did they remove this feature?
>>
>>79153675
I suggest formulating your own opinion from understanding the film rather than copy-pasting someone else's opinion for yourself to pretend you understood something.
>>
>>79153764
IMDB is still good for looking at theories and what people took away for the film (even if you didn't agree with it).
>>
>>79153466
>"Oh yeah, I forgot he was in that movie too"
>>
>>79153747
California passed a new law, I think
>>
>>79153747
Leo won the emmy and used his 1 favor.
>>
>>79153825
There are plenty of other websites and videos of people who have theories about movies that actually have cultural significance.

If you want another website to post inane "theories" about shit comic book movies there is always reddit.
>>
>>79153466
Message boards were always fun, they're really shooting themselves in the foot here
>>
>>79153825
It's literally the worst site for that, have you even read the comment section, it's pure cancerkino.
>>
I'm sure they'll bring them back just from the amount of backlash over it. I think the main reason for removing the forums is it costs too much money to maintain servers for.
>>
The only reason there has ever been about using imdb is looking up the trivia section after watching something.
>>
>>79153466
I don't know actor names so I just use it to see if the guy on the screen is the guy from that other movie
>>
>>79153737
>The level of wine in her glass changes slightly from one shot to another

Nah dood Trivia > Goofs
>>
Are reviews still allowed?
>>
>>79154048
Honestly it depends entirely on the film. If you look up superhero movies or something, of course it will be bad.
>>
>>79154358
Go to Rotten Tomatoes if you want worthless opinions
>>
>>79154358
Hopefully not, they are cancer
>>
File: Abed flirts.gif (162KB, 182x239px) Image search: [Google]
Abed flirts.gif
162KB, 182x239px
Coming soon:

IMDb removes it's x/10 rating system and, like YouTube replaces it with thumbs up/down instead.
>>
trivia, goofs and parents guide to know if a movie would be awkward to watch with your family
>>
>>79154126
Only the nerds at IMDb, 4chan, reddit and Gamefags have spoken out against IMDb's decision.
Almost all of the "tech sites" like Gizmodo, TechCrunch, The AV Club have cheered up IMDb's decision. Unfortunately they're the ones on top of Google's search results so they most likely won't give a fuck.
>>
>>79154397
I would be totally OK with that.
That's how Rotten Tomatoes works anyway.
>>
>>79154439
>Almost all of the "tech sites" like Gizmodo, TechCrunch, The AV Club have cheered up IMDb's decision.

So this is how open dialogue dies. With thunderous applause.
>>
>>79154397
99.98% of movies on imdb are between 7 and 8 anyway
>>
>watch movie
>go to imdb
>look up movie triva
>look up all qt actresses in film
>go to their wikifeet pages to see if they have good food game
>fap
>after euphoria fades I close all tabs, save the good pics to my waifu folder for later use
>look up director and see what other kinos they have done

I seriously love how I can do all of that with a computer.
>>
>>79153466
pretty much after every movie i watch i go to the trivia page
>>
>>79153871
imperfect but nonetheless extremely underrated post
>>
>>79153639

Film criticism is a corpse at this point and deleting the comment section of the most popular movie site on the net is another nail in the coffin. While movies like Civil War 8: Iron Man Returns are riddled with useless tripe, other lesser known movies have some insightful discussion.
>>
>>79153747
Robert Downsy Jr. finally managed to reach the judge's desk and make him abolish it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.