[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: opengrugerheimersmith.png (279KB, 570x387px) Image search: [Google]
opengrugerheimersmith.png
279KB, 570x387px
Is he a villain?
>>
File: 1424313650312.jpg (48KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1424313650312.jpg
48KB, 500x404px
>>79153372
He's always right and always doing the right thing

It's like amazon is /pol/ itself and toying with their audience by making us sympatize with the guy while saying "But he's a nazi, he cant be the good guy right ?"
>>
>>79153415
>He's always right and always doing the right thing

thats open to debate
>>
he's a nazi so no

obviously not
>>
>>79153372
Is he capable of time travel?
>>
>>79153372
>>79153415
I bet you like Negan dick-sucking threads too.

>lol I'm so badass
>>
>>79153372
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>79154011

no, only the trade minister is
>>
>>79153372
Not really.

He's kind of an antagonist, but not even that bad of one. He's just a dude trying to do what he thinks is best for his country and to a lesser extent the world, while also looking out for his family.
>>
>>79153372
Well, uh, technically, uh, nah
>>
>>79153372
>traitor to his country
>traitor to his new masters
>traitor to everyone

he is a faggot
Trade Minister and Inspector Kido are better
>>
>>79153372
yes. Read George Orwells essays nigga

>On nationalism

By ‘nationalism’ I mean first of all the habit of assuming that human beings can be classified like insects and that whole blocks of millions or tens of millions of people can be confidently labelled ‘good’ or ‘bad’(1). But secondly — and this is much more important — I mean the habit of identifying oneself with a single nation or other unit, placing it beyond good and evil and recognising no other duty than that of advancing its interests. Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. Both words are normally used in so vague a way that any definition is liable to be challenged, but one must draw a distinction between them, since two different and even opposing ideas are involved. By ‘patriotism’ I mean devotion to a particular place and a particular way of life, which one believes to be the best in the world but has no wish to force on other people. Patriotism is of its nature defensive, both militarily and culturally. Nationalism, on the other hand, is inseparable from the desire for power. The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality.climate, scenery and cooking. He will show great sensitiveness about such things as the correct display of flags, relative size of headlines and the order in which different countries are named...

http://orwell.ru/library/essays/nationalism/english/e_nat
>>
>>79156551
It is also worth emphasising once again that nationalist feeling can be purely negative. There are, for example, Trotskyists who have become simply enemies of the U.S.S.R. without developing a corresponding loyalty to any other unit. When one grasps the implications of this, the nature of what I mean by nationalism becomes a good deal clearer. A nationalist is one who thinks solely, or mainly, in terms of competitive prestige. He may be a positive or a negative nationalist — that is, he may use his mental energy either in boosting or in denigrating — but at any rate his thoughts always turn on victories, defeats, triumphs and humiliations. He sees history, especially contemporary history, as the endless rise and decline of great power units, and every event that happens seems to him a demonstration that his own side is on the upgrade and some hated rival is on the downgrade. But finally, it is important not to confuse nationalism with mere worship of success. The nationalist does not go on the principle of simply ganging up with the strongest side. On the contrary, having picked his side, he persuades himself that it is the strongest, and is able to stick to his belief even when the facts are overwhelmingly against him. Nationalism is power-hunger tempered by self-deception. Every nationalist is capable of the most flagrant dishonesty, but he is also — since he is conscious of serving something bigger than himself — unshakeably certain of being in the right.
>>
>>79156509
Has he ever caught a good guy before like a real super hero?
>>
>>79153372
he's not a nazi or an american he's just a father. he put himself in a position of power to further cement his family's security and necessity to be alive. this next season is gonna be freakin good.
>>
I'm a bit disappointed the only shown gassing was done by japs
>>
literally has done nothing wrong
>>
>>79156551
>>79156585
You have to understand your average fascist is a braindead moron indulging in a power fantasy of projecting himself onto the authority figure, it's like penis envy but with personality and status. No fascist who doesn't just want to take advantage of the system is intelligent because it implies worshiping an authority.

Keep in mind I'm using the word "fascist" in the true definition, not as a stand in for "trump supporter"

The intellectual version of fascism, what intelligent people who call themselves fascist believe in, is a sort of worship of a philosopher king, which is ethically justified. You can see a fictional representation of this in Legend of Galactic Heroes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.