[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an actor? Anyone here an actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4556.jpg (28KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4556.jpg
28KB, 389x378px
How do I become an actor? Anyone here an actor?
>>
I'm actually a really famous actor, but in order to become one you need to have connections.
>>
Just move to L.A. and walk into the studios on a daily basis asking random people for roles. Every day. Never give up.
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>79150307
dont do this they will use a serum on you to turn you into a child and then molest you
>>
saying you're an actor is a good cover for being NEET
>>
>>79149989
yeah

oscar winning here
>>
File: IMG_8189.jpg (85KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8189.jpg
85KB, 400x600px
you need a kino headshot, one sheet
>>
>>79149989
Learn how to act first
>>
literally and/or metaphorically suck jew dick for the rest of your life
>>
>>79149989
actor here
>>
>>79150579
How do I get a meme jaw?
>>
>>79149989

Yes I'm a world renown actor known for my retro style performances. You might've seen me starring alongside lesser actors such as Daniel-Day Lewis and Daniel Radcliffe.
>>
>>79151245
Dane DeHaan?
>>
I've been playing with the idea that acting isn't really a skill that requires training like directing, writing, editing, and literally everything else in the industry. Most roles just require that you're more attractive than the average person on the street. You could learn to act in 6 months of practice. There are no subtleties to the art of acting. All one must do is be able to not look at a camera and have the knowledge of the script and not be a complete autist. Acting is overrated, don't you think?
>>
Just go to LA and get ripped off by the businesses there that sell you that dream
>>
>>79151334
6 months of training where, to be honest I think I'm pretty decent with acting on a basic level (although I am in no way a character actor, DDL style) but I cannot physically embody a character. Do you think improv classes would be useful?
>>
File: www2.jpg (71KB, 615x360px) Image search: [Google]
www2.jpg
71KB, 615x360px
>>79150831
>>
>>79150307
The freddy got fingered school of career management
>>
>>79149989
This variation of Pepe always pisses me off, and I donĀ“t even know why.
>>
>>79149989
Be attractive or already very wealthy.
>>
>>79152736
its head is too big, its features all exaggerated and off-model
>>
>>79149989
start practicing deepthroating
>>
>>79151287
>>79151245

Dane?
>>
>>79149989
I've had a few bit parts in films that you've never heard of and an advertisement or two.

Was just in the right place for the movies, one was done at my school, another used people who went to a certain nightclub in my city, a family friend worked in television and needed some children for advertisements. Stuff like that.

My name isn't actually in any credits but my bacon number is 2.
>>
Be related to or have connections to someone who is already in showbiz. If you are extraordinarily attrictive/talented, and even more lucky, there is a chance that you can make it as long as you're willing to spend the rest of your life working as a waiter in LA.
>>
>>79149989
You have to know people. Not in the "my jewish uncle works at Paramount" way that people meme on this site, but just having connections with someone in the industry. You can find a lot of B and C-list actors teaching local classes; make an impact on them, and you can usually follow an upwards chain of people who know people who know people. You probably won't become a superstar celebrity, but if you work hard and accept any job you're offered, you can usually make a decent living after a while (provided you're not autistic).

>>79151245
Fuck off Dane
>>
You don't have to begin in theater though?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.