[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a third.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: madmen_sopranos.jpg (47KB, 1000x386px) Image search: [Google]
madmen_sopranos.jpg
47KB, 1000x386px
I need a third.
>>
>>79147263
the wire is the third.
>>
>>79147278
no one likes watching black pople
>>
>>79147278
OP here
this>>79147299
i've seen the wire and there were just too many niggers
>>
>>79147263
Boardwalk Empire
>>
True Detective is the third
Fuck novels, give me a short story any day
>>
>>79147263
you need to fuck off faggot
>>
>>79147338
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>79147338

Are you retarded?
>>
>>79147263
Breaking Bad
>>
The Sopranos and Deadwood are the two bests. The Wire and Mad Men are below them.
>>
>>79147263
Boardwalk

Empire
>>
>>79147263
breaking bad
>>
Six Feet Under.
>>
Deadwood's the third.

>>79147332
>>79149476
Winter is a cocksucker for fucking that show up, it had so much potential.
>>
>>79149568
The first two seasons are still great, and the last is kino for how they showed Nuckys circle of life.

The Gyp Rossetti season is also good, the heroin episodes with the African man are the weakest point for sure
>>
>>79149568
>it had so much potential.

Technically it didn't. As the show was always going to be centered around people who didn't make history during prohibition.

Then it shifted to "villain of the season" when, strangely, no one was really into how it was "bad on purpose lol!"
>>
>>79149533
this is a good answer. first two seasons are great. stop watching after that.
>>
>>79149568
Deadwood is the only correct answer and the thread is officially over

COCKSUCKER
>>
File: mpv-shot0024.png (911KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0024.png
911KB, 1280x720px
You've got it.
>>
The leftovers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.