[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hackson force degenerate shit like weed smoking into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: DUDE WEED LMAO.gif (457KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WEED LMAO.gif
457KB, 500x201px
Why did Hackson force degenerate shit like weed smoking into LotR? it completely ruined the conservative message of the series.
>>
>>79140833

You do realize that Trump = Sauron right?
>>
>>79140833
>deleted scenes = movie cuts
kek.
>>
Pipe-weed is tobacco
>>
>>79141050
How is that?

Sauron wanted to conquer white lands and settle brown races in them, so he's more like Hillary.
>>
Conservative message say what?

The series is anarchist
>>
>>79141193
wtf i hate sauron now
>>
>>79140833
Nigga tolkien literally wrote a whole chapter about how much the hobbits loved weed
>>
it's in the books...and it's tobacco

only dude weed idiots think it's weed
>>
>>79141193
the council of elrond and the fellowship of the ring is basically globalism, you dumb cuck
>>
>>79141193

WTF SAURON = GOOD GUY

>tickles my frontal lobe
>>
>>79140833
You can smoke weed and still hate niggers, what's your point?
>>
>>79141164
How did they get tobacco in middle-earth? tobacco comes from America
>>
>>79141292

How did they get POTATOES? they come from America
>>
Why does so-called "degeneracy" trigger you /pol/ buttholes so much? Are you mad that no one ever invited you to do anything fun or degenerate in school, so you did a complete 180* on how you felt about "cool" things?

I bet you write an angry little screed every time a character smokes a cigarette or litters too

HANL
>>
>>79141333
How did the orcs know what a menu is? menu is originally from French, are there French speakers in middle-earth?
>>
>>79141376

How did the orcs know what maggoty bread is?

Agriculture and bread originated from the fertile crescent in the middle east 5k years ago.
>>
>>79141350
>so you did a complete 180*

It's 360* you idiot

Further proof that weed ruins brain cells
>>
>>79140833
>he doesn't like a bit of Old Toby
>>
>>79141221
>implying any true conservative isn't anarchist
>>
>>79140833
there was like a 12-page long autistic diatribe about how much the hobbits loved to blaze it in the books, right after the 12-page long diatribes about meal times.

Also I'm 99% sure pipe weed in LOTR is a tobacco analogue, not a pot analogue.

>>79141292
Hobbit culture is analogous to 18th-19th century English rural culture, so a lot of their aesthetics and tech and shit clash with the high medieval-esque stuff seen elsewhere. You just gotta roll with it.
>>
>>79141238
It's cannabis sativa. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79141427
Orcs are middle-easterners, Tolkien confirmed it
>>
>>79141495
DUDE
>>
>>79141193
Orcs were white buddy
>>
File: brolin.jpg (38KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
brolin.jpg
38KB, 630x419px
>>79141350

It goes further than that. Its an outward projection of personal failure, by projecting anger and frustration to an external vessel, in this case a omnipresent boogeyman called "degeneracy".

If most /pol/ tards had good jobs/life partner, theyd quickly stop caring about "muh zionism".

At the end of the day the sad truth is that despite women being shit (never get married), blaming "nigger culture" and "jewish degeneracy" is LITERALLY paranoid delusion stemming from personal failure.
>>
>>79141221
>The series is anarchist
>The good ending is literally reinstating the old monarchy

Just how fucking dumb are liberals?
>>
>>79141512

>Americans are Westernis men
>SAURON = AMERICAN CONFIRMED
>>
>>79141264
Nah, the council of elrond and the fellowship of the ring was the last free people of the west, which united against the brown hordes
>>
>>79141570
But Mordor was in the south-east
>>
>>79141564
>liberal
why am i not surprised you don't understand
>>
>>79141581
Yes people working together = globalism
Boromir was "muh gondor first" and therefore bad
>>
>>79140833
wow i can't believe /tv/ fell for this cheap bait

must be all the imdb tourists
>>
>>79140833
"Weed smoking". Now you had it.
>>
>>79141193
>Sauron wanted to conquer white lands and settle brown races in them.
actually no,he used the orcs but he wanted to dominate the elves.
>>
>>79141802
Huh?
>>
>>79141610

Sauron was a Numenorian from Westernis you utter pleb.
>>
>>79140833
its confirmed in the extended edition that its tobacco
>>
>>79142017
>Sauron was a Numenorian from Westernis you utter pleb.
Literally, what?
>>
>>79141545
>nigger culture
>jewish degeneracy
The evils of the world are organized. Its not random chaos, despite outward appearences. To think only the jews are capable of evil is ridiculous. There are many, many groups of people involved in the globalist house of cards, but they cant see the forest for the trees. Many, many people have that problem.

But projection? Maybe. Hard to tell over the tubes.
>>
>>79140833
Stop trying to poison Tolkien with your /pol/ bullshit you disgusting redditor.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.