[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is here excited for Stranger Things season 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: peace.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
Who is here excited for Stranger Things season 2?
>>
>>79139268
Mi
>>
Not really, I'm still gonna watch it when it comes out
>>
>>79139602
why not?
>>
PUNCH
>>
>>79139268
I literally hope all these kids get cancer and die.

>inb4 le 5edgy9me

they're going to grow up to be horrible cunts and you know it
>>
>>79140271
only the toothless one and the girl will grow up to be cunts
>>
>>79140435
Dude have you seen interviews?
The toothless one seems legit pretty nice. The black one and the girl are ALREADY rude to everybody
>>
>>79140271
no, Millie Bobbie Brown's parents are classic stage parents and she will definitely go insane by age 19
>>
>>79139268
Pls, for the love of god, do not make a love triangle with Eleven, Mike and Lucas.

>>79140701
Yeah, poor kid doesn't stand a chance.
>>
File: elevens_feet.webm (551KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
elevens_feet.webm
551KB, 1920x960px
I'm excited.
>>
>>79139268
I
>>
Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.
>>
Not really, it set up as a nice self contained story. A second season will only cheapen season 1.
>>
>>79140701
>she will definitely go insane by age 19
I don't think so, she seems to be dealing really well with fame and pressure so far, and she's young.

Noah and Finn on the other hand look completely lost most of the time. I don't think either of them stands a chance in Hollywood or anywhere else for that matter
>>
>>79139268
Excited? I was never been so hyped since the good old days when The X-Files aired on TV. I fucking love the atmosphere of the show. Sure it is a just a mosaic of references and story topes we all know and often like but they managed it to make it work and feel organic in the first season. I am really hoping quality won't drop.
>>
>>79141473
do you really have to post it in every Stranger Things thread?
>>
>>79141572
>Sure it is a just a mosaic of references and story topes we all know and often like

I love this aspect of the story and the fact that it is basically an adaptation of the essential hits from 80s, and I love how it incorporates phenomena from music, literature, cinema, tv and so on and recycles it, creating something new and old fashioned at the same time. And the cast is grand too, they have great chemistry.
>>
>>79140841
I mean just imagine what a little girl's feet must feel like, they are so small that I bet that I could easily fit one inside my mouth, and the smoothness, God I can picture myself sliding my tongue along the soles and sucking on these cute little toes...
>>
>>79141713
Thanks for responding, anon. Glad to read, that I am not the only one who felt like this.

After watching the first seasonI was actually so into it, that I begun a huge 80s movie and music marathon which lasted over a week.
>>
>>79139268
Why isn't the kid who got kidnapped ever hanging with them?
>>
>>79141555
Emma watson was reportedly losing her shit with everything during the last two hp films. I know sranger things isn't a billion dollar franchise but still.
>>
>>79142961
Maybe bc he had like two minutes of screen time so no one cares about him lol
>>
>>79139268
Less excited after that speech that actor made.
>>
File: reiserhunt.jpg (51KB, 588x720px) Image search: [Google]
reiserhunt.jpg
51KB, 588x720px
I am pretty pumped for Paul Reiser desu
>>
File: IMG_2294.jpg (106KB, 639x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.jpg
106KB, 639x822px
>>79141555
Finn will be the one that get the most successful career. The girl has done fuck all outside of the show.
>>
>>79139602
This, at least it's something to watch.

>>79140204
Trash tier child actors and characters I find hard to empathise with.
They try and invoke a nostalgia relatability but it just flies straight over me.
>>
>>79144803
she's already got a deal to be in the next godzilla movie. Not saying itll be bigger than IT but she's not fading away either.
>>
>>79139268
The girl already looks old as fuck despite being the youngest kid of them.
She's gonna get JUST so hard
>>
>>79143504
*BRRAAAPT*
>>
>>79145173
She's got the most punchable face alright
>>
>>79145173
>>79144803
Her longevity depends entirely on how she looks after puberty.
>>
>>79144803
Several posters on /tv/ keep repeating that but what do you see in him ? He was the worst kid of the show in terms of acting by far.
>>
>>79145351
i saw a few pictures of her where she looks like shes getting that chin dimple thing that some dudes have and that one famous female singer has as well. they look pretty bad on women.

demi lavato, thats her name, yeah.
>>
>>79145194
like clockwork
>>
>>79141473
Umm no, that seems like too narrow a demographic to be the case.
I think you may have to rethink this my boy
>>
>>79144932
>at least it's something to watch.
You can watch dogs fuck for free.
>>
>>79140701
>she will definitely go insane by age 19
insane on my dick hopefully
>>
stand by me with aliens

boring
>>
>>79146150
You can watch this for free as well.
>>
>>79146150
Not legally online in my country.
>>
>>79141473
>stay-at-home moms
yeah because if theres anything they love its endless horror/sci fi references
>>
>>79146239
Well, at least you aren't a canadian.
>>
I want to lick millie's dirty cunny
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.