[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was pretty good. I liked it. The Asian suited guy was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Inferno-862700968-large.jpg (127KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Inferno-862700968-large.jpg
127KB, 675x1000px
This was pretty good. I liked it.

The Asian suited guy was the coolest character shame he got killed
>>
bump for discussion
>>
They should have kept the ending from the book
>>
the only redeeming factor of this movie is that you get to look at Felicity Jones for long periods of time.
>>
>>79134396
I was meh. DaVinci Code is best
>>
>>79136428

this

still better than Angels and Demons
>>
File: 891891891981.png (39KB, 141x103px) Image search: [Google]
891891891981.png
39KB, 141x103px
>>79136405
this is the only thing I remember from the whole movie
>>
>>79135960
The ending of the book is the exact thing I was hoping for while watching the movie, while expecting the shitty hollywood cop-out. Reading that the book ended the way I wanted was a strange mix of vindication and sadness.

Also thid was the first movie in a decade that wasn't nauseatingly PG-13 and the tripping sequences were gut.
>>
>>79136645

spoiler me the book stuff
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
Why the fuck did those cucks change the ending?
>>
>>79134396
Wait a minute, wasn't there another book before this one in the Dan Brown series?
>>
>>79134396
This was a terrible movie in an already shit franchise adapted from even worse books.
>>
>>79136674
in the book the virus had already been released. They find the already emptied container at the end iirc
>>
>>79138068
The lost symbol. Was not adapted because mention masonery and is forbidden to talk about the organization. The movie companies have masons in charge so by law of the brotherhood they cannot allow the filmming.
>>
>>79138115
This was the heart of the books message: if you are going to fuck use a condom or a fuckin DIU, the planet can't mantain billions of people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.