[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacksaw Ridge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ACTING.png (127KB, 407x304px) Image search: [Google]
ACTING.png
127KB, 407x304px
Did anyone else jump out of their seat when the japs appeared during the dream sequence?
>>
I'm glad I saw this movie because I didn't know that running while carrying a body and shooting one-handed from your hip improves your aim so much. Good trick to remember in case you get into a similar situation.
>>
That part when the japanese guy and the american explode eachother with a grenade is one of the best things I've seen in awhile
>>
>>79134384
Shooting one-handed isn't particularly difficult,, especially if it's an automatic weapon. You just lead the impacts into your target.

What's fucking bullshit is him picking up the dude's torso. Let's ignore the fact that it probably weighs about 150lbs with all the gear on it, but it wouldn't do jack shit to stop bullets. Rifle rounds fired at that range would simply pass through the torso and kill the guy holding it.
>>
>>79135337
implying shitty jap weapons had so much power
>>
>>79134384
reminds me of that episode of walking dead where a guy used a rotting zombie corpse the same way
>>
>>79135337
>Shooting one-handed isn't particularly difficult

With a BAR it is, you spoogestain
>>
>>79135401
7.7mm Arisaka is a 175gr bullet traveling at 2,440ft/s, that's plenty enough to go through a man and then some.
>>
>>79134384
It was cool as fuck you cunt

>>79134279
Yeah I did
>>
>>79135508
An experienced soldier, hyped up on massive amounts of adrenaline, shooting a weapon that has a lot of weight towards the muzzle? Its plausible. I've seen far crazier at machine-gun shoots in Arizona.
>>
>>79135561

>It was cool as fuck

Stick to the superhero movies your faglord Mel supposedly despises yet copies at every opportunity with unrealistic bullshit

>my heroes don't wear spandex

no they just dual wield anti-aircraft guns in fatigues, totally not the same.
>>
>>79135609

>muh andrenaline

no one will ever swallow the bullshit you're selling.

>Its plausible. I've seen far crazier at machine-gun shoots in Arizona.

on a TV playing Call of Duty I imagine.
>>
>>79135701
youre the type of audience that gets a realistic movie all cut and fucked up because they complained endlessly about how "unrealistic" it seemed in test screenings

you think you know what is and isnt realistic like you have some sort of rule book youre citing or some kind of real world experience
>>
>>79134384
They just don't make em like they used to. That generation was just so much more masculine than we are today.
>>
File: 1452080868604.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452080868604.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
>>79134279
>jump out of their seat
I don't know what weird cinema you went to but mine has seatbelts to prevent stuff like that.
>>
>>79135967
In my cinema the seats are so large that even if I jumped I would still be in them.
>>
>>79135561
>It was cool as fuck you cunt
He thinks something in a movie is "cool".
Are hyped for the upcoming costume boom boom crimefighter movie? Or the new Star Wars perhaps?
>>
>amerifats think this is what war is really like
Is this the most gullible generation?
>>
File: 1484786584898.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484786584898.webm
3MB, 720x304px
>>
File: 1451576055715.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451576055715.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
>>79135967
I was about to leave after this shitty scene >>79134384 but then I remembered the obligatory cinema collar. It explodes if you leave before the movie is over.
>>
>>79136041
Pretty much, yeah.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.