[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: MOlVLrM.jpg (160KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
MOlVLrM.jpg
160KB, 1080x720px
What is his problem?
>>
Why does he even need to keep working anymore

does he have no idea what a budget is
>>
>>79132602
Maybe he owes people money. Leg breaking people.
>>
>>79132570
he was so shitty in Pixels. This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing he looks like a freak on screen and is done.
>>
Lost his charms when he and Schneider parted ways.

its fucking weird, their movies together were mindless comedies, its just two dudes taking a ridiculous concept and has their way with it, and actually had chemistry.

When Sandler instead decided to make movies with James the spark wasnt there anymore and you could see through his shit
>>
>>79132570
AIDS.
>>
didn't he scream and spit at a little kid that just wanted his autograph at a movie premier?

i guess that's just adam sandler's way of being funny, 'oh my god kid, can't an actor just enjoy the movie he just made on the BIG SCREEN?' <kicks and spits on kid while laughing>
>>
>>79132570
what the fuck are those sideburns
>>
>>79133840
Surely Jlaw is Sandler 2.0?
>>
>>79132570
He gave up
>>
>>79133840
>This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act
Same with Will Smith.
>>
>>79133967
I saw Adam Sandler in a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Sandler trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”

At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly..
>>
>>79132570
being a jew
>>
>>79134558
I can actually see Sandler doing this
>>
I was watching Mr Deeds with my uncle a few days ago. Before the movie he told me it was 'one of his more underrated works'. He always talks about Adam Sandler movies like they're works of art, it's hilarious.
>>
>>79134173
When did he start?
>>
>>79132570
The goyim
>>
>>79134392
And Seth Rogen
>>
>>79135086
He is very close to being as bad as Adam Sandler.
>>
>>79132570
>guy trolled the shit out of nostalgiafags and gamers, so much so that they're still buttmad years later
He's good in my book.
>>
>>79134558
damn i still chuckle when reading this everytime
>>
>>79135120
Much worse. I have yet to see such vomit inducing shit like Sausage Party made by Sandler.
>>
>>79135227
I think you're forgetting Jack and Jill.
>>
>>79135124
>Budget: $88,000,000
>Gross: $78,747,585
>Sandler's doing the trolling.
>>
>>79135281
It takes sacrifice to pretend to be retarded and trick people into thinking you're a retard. But it's all worth it when those people that think you're retarded call you a retard.
>>
>>79135281
That gross is for North America. It's total gross was $243.6 million worldwide.

Still not that great but it's not like Sandler funded this movie out of his pocket and lost money on it. At the end of the day, you were crying and Sandler made bank.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.