[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

What in the ever living FUCK was his problem?

>taking magic and kills a guy who just want to walk again

That shit was not cool at all.
>>
He just wants to make sorcery great again.
>>
>>79132437
He didn't kill him though
>>
>>79132509
Did you even watch the film? It was implied.
>>
>>79132651

No, he just took his ability to walk from him. We don't know if he is alive or dead. It is not implied, you should look up what the word implied means.
>>
>>79132746
>Too many Sorcerers
>Too many
Comr on now
>>
>>79132896
Yes and he took the guys magic away so he is longer a sorcerer. How is this so hard for you to comprehend?
>>
He doesn't believe the ends justify the means, and he sort of has a point there because the whole thing could have easily been avoided if the Ancient One didn't consort with devils for magic.
>>
>>79132981
If The Ancient One dies the earth is susceptible to magic enemies.

I don't see why they can't be flexible on the rules a bit.
>>
>>79132437
Because Mordo will be the villan in the sequel, duh.
>>
>>79132746
this
>>
>What in the ever living FUCK was his problem?
He was a badly written and poorly acted character.

>the vast majority of sorcerers don't do anything to upset the balance of nature
>only a select few are powerful and influential enough to do so
>start your purge by making a weak sorcerer crippled again
>>
>>79133766
Mordo vowed to punish all those that misuse their power and Pangborn harnessing energy solely to walk again was considered an example of that.

Is it cruel? Yes. But Mordo is a zealot, and clearly was one even before becoming a sorcerer.
>>
>>79132474
kek

I watched this movie, but was Strange Sorcerer Supreme by the end of it or just still a sorcerer?
>>
He was in a shit movie that was shot like a TV show.
>>
>>79134079
Who died and made him in charge? He's just an arrogant bastard.
>>
>>79133021
It's not the ancient one, it's the sigils that protect earth from cosmic horrors
>>
He is a retarded moralfag.
>>
>>79134138
He is actually Sorceror Super Supreme, which comes with black olives and sun dried tomatoes.
>>
>>79132437
niggers cant into magic
>>
>>79134186
Technically, the Ancient One did. He was her main man and heir apparent.
>>
>>79134248
>Nigger character steals magic from others
>>
>>79134328
I thought the main man was the amputee guy. Though at the end she clearly prefers Stange because muh MC.
>>
why is this allowed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqQzWZIuNc
>>
>>79134248
Shut up white boi

We was colonizing Mars before your cracker ass ancestors came up from underground caves and stole everything from us.
>>
>>79134352
He didn't steel, he just took away his magic you recist.
>>
>>79133021
It wasn't the Ancient One but the sigils that were defending the Earth. The Ancient One was defending the sigils.

I mean, I don't entirely agree with him, but at the same time, he is right: if she hadn't dabbled in the black arts and maybe just burned the books of forbidden power instead of keeping them, she'd never have created the bad guy (since he only became bad when he discovered she was doing black magic, and was only able to steal the book because she kept it around to use it).
>>
>>79135088
>i didn't steal that bike from you, i just took it away
>>
I literally watched this movie a week ago and don't remember the scene you're talking about

what a bland flick
>>
I kept waiting for him to turn evil the whole movie
I don't think that actor is capable of playing good characters, he's too creepy
>>
>>79135326
It's the extra post-post credit scene
>>
>>79132437
This whole movie was stupid

>hero has no motivation to fight at all, other than he was just there
>>
>>79135481
>Literally learned just five minutes before the sanctums protect Earth from the apocalypse
>Dude tries to destroy the sanctums
>"Why is Doctor Strange trying to stop the dude? Shit movie!"

This is you.
>>
>>79132437
>around blacks, never relax

Raimi's influence can still be felt.
>>
>>79134232
hi dad
>>
>>79135481
Pretty sure his motivation to fight was "I don't want the Earth to be destroyed because all my stuff is on Earth plus I know some dudes who live there."
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.