[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this expression trying to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: phantom.jpg (24KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
phantom.jpg
24KB, 600x325px
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
Didn't quite get this part
>>
black hole sun
>>
it was trying to get me to convey a shit in my trousers
>>
spooked me again, god dammit Lynch
>>
what is the context for this
>>
Won't you come
>>
Damn, Laura Dern looks like *THAT*?
>>
and wash away the rain
>>
MOM'S
>>
File: phantom.webm (793KB, 706x454px) Image search: [Google]
phantom.webm
793KB, 706x454px
>>79133246
Laura Dern finds a handgun that was given to her husband by the rabbits, and then she walks through a green hallway for a while until she reaches room 47 (47 being the title of the cursed film of which On High in Blue Tomorrows is a remake) at which point The Phantom, who is a hypnotist who does things for some reason and is the villain (maybe?), shows up so she shoots him and his face deforms into that.
>>
>>79132690
My wife's son!
Wont you cum!
>>
>>79133546
uh

what
>>
File: really_makes_you_think.jpg (91KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
really_makes_you_think.jpg
91KB, 1440x1080px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>79133608
dude dreams lmao
>>
>>79132423
It's a representation of her inner evil (which is clown-faced, we saw that expression earlier in the movie when she walks towards the camera), which she has to confront and kill in order to reunite with her spirit double who rests and waits in purgatory (the girl in front of the tv). Laura Dern carries the sins of lost girl (in front of the tv) and helps to redeem them both.
>>
>>79133839

Why hasn't any facial distortion effects in films reached this level of creepiness? Thats fucking early nineties cgi and it is still as disgusting as it was then
>>
File: cancer jesus.jpg (15KB, 640x271px) Image search: [Google]
cancer jesus.jpg
15KB, 640x271px
What was his fucking problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCZN2N6Q_I
>>
>>79134604
If the lost girl is her double, what was up with the other double that makes a face at her from across the street in Hollywood?
>>
>>79134759
You mean the one who stabs her? She is not her double. She is Doris Side, the cheated wife or her lookalike, can't remember. Every character has a double, one in Inland Empire and in the present.
>>
>>79135246
No, the one at 1:36
https://youtu.be/RVvGRIxAu9I?t=1m36s
>>
>>79132423
>indian burn
>>
>>79135424
Ah yes, it's Sue's clown-face, her reflected evil (look at the resemblance of her facial expression), the one in OP's pick and the one who runs towards the camera, who she kills in purgatory. This is near the end, where she will die shortly because of Doris stabbing her, then entering the realm of purgatory to face her eventually.
>>
Inland Empire proved beyond doubt that Lynch is a hack.
>>
>>79134604
>>79135246
>>79135676
deepest lore
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.