[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2402.jpg (48KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2402.jpg
48KB, 600x200px
Who was the best?
>>
>>79132384
have you taken the quirellpill yet OP?
Lockheart close second...

desu they just got worse and worse each book.
>>
Fake Moody
>>
>>79132428
Lockhart > Quirell >>> everyone else
>>
>>79132384
I bet Dolores Umbridge has the biggest dick
>>
>>79132384
Lupin>Moody>Snape>Lockheart>Umbridge>Quirell
>>
They 4th guy

i dont remember his name but he played his role good
>>
>>79132700
Mong Eye Broody
>>
File: 1482724363944.jpg (1MB, 1566x4595px) Image search: [Google]
1482724363944.jpg
1MB, 1566x4595px
The best of a bad collection of characters in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>79132700
Brown Eye Poopy
>>
Lupin, can't believe Rowling just killed him and Tonks off page
>>
>>79132384
God tier
Lupin

Good tier
Moody snape harry potter himself

Ok tier
Quirrel

Shit tier
Lockhart umbridge
>>
>>79132781
>>79132803
cotton eye joe?
>>
>>79132384
Your moms pussy.
>>
File: 1387831188507.jpg (25KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
1387831188507.jpg
25KB, 360x479px
>>79133011
>>
File: WEWAZKANGS.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WEWAZKANGS.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>79132384
In regards to being a good professor?

>Lupin actually taught them practical skills when it came to real evil in a contained enviroment. Even taught Harry how to cast his patronus.

>Was Moody ever Moody?

>Snape and Quirell are tough considering you don't get to see much of their teaching. But at least they actually taught the subject.

>Dolores didn't teach.
>Lockhart was a fraud who didn't teach.
>>
>>79132384
Treant Razor
>>
>>79132384
Lupin>Moody>>>>>>>Quirrel>>>>Snape>Umbridge>>>>>>wall>>>>>>Lockhart
>>
>>79132384
The rabbit proof fence guy
>>
>>79132384
Lupin>Snape>Moody>The Rest

This is the correct order
>>
>>79132384
>The Nobody
>The flash-in-the-pan
>The "cool" professor.
>The Lad's lad
>The depressive

Umbridge was the only teacher who gave two shits about the students, or at least how they turned out. She considered herself perfect -she didn't bring on any baggage, and she was only concerned with results.
>>
>>79133054
Fake Moody taught nonetheless.
>>
>>79134058
Ministry pls
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.