[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone seen pic related? What do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: m-traintobusan.jpg (42KB, 476x250px) Image search: [Google]
m-traintobusan.jpg
42KB, 476x250px
anyone seen pic related? What do you think?
>>
>>79130636
It's refreshing
>>
I thought the flashbacks to 9/11 were pretty weird
>>
>>79130636

I wonder if the actor who played evil business man got shit for it.
>>
>>79130636
Do koreans really so submissive to people even with little authority over them?
>>
was alright desu
>>
I only liked it because I want to fuck Sohee even though her character was so fucking pointless.
>>
>>79130636
Boring, nothing new to the genre.
The fittest don`t survive, wymen and children survive because of shit.
>>
Some of the parts were cringy and cliche, some bad acting in a couple of scenes and the cg was questionable.
It was an average film that wouldn't be praised as much in america if it wasn't foreign.
>>
>>79130636

I was dragged to some Korean Club viewing at the local college by a friend.

I think I was pleasantly surprised but they presumably failed to give their little projector a trial run beforehand so we ended up watching the whole thing while it stalled out every couple frames. Disappointing.

I thought it was somewhat cool in that near the end you find out that (presumably) the asshole businessman was trying to get to his mother's house to protect her, which draws a somewhat different light on his actions through the film and makes him sort of a foil to the protag in that he too started out with a "protect my daughter and myself above all else" but eventually grew out of it to look out for others too.
>>
>>79130636
>What do you think?
It is 100% shit.
>>
>>79130636
4/10 at best
barrows/steals greatly from the newer american "zombie" movies which sucks. So it's garbage at it's core. There's alot of things that peel away from the realism that should lay at it's base, yeah even if it's fiction it doesn't mean everything should bend to the magical properties of a bad script

Like fighting a rabid superhuman mob with their bare hands but they don't get bit? Come on, you can punch a regular person in the face and cut your fist on their teeth
What would happen if you did that something that uses their mouths as weapons .. it doesn't make any sense

It's a stupid movie
>>
>>79130636

It would never happen in Murrica

If it got past the vastly-superior security it would still be over in as much time it'd take Billy Joe to draw his magnum
>>
>>79130636
It's a pretty great film. It's nothing really new or original, but it does what it does really well. I don't know, it's always cool to see people liking stuff from my country that isn't kpop girl's butts and boobies and legs.
>>
>>79130636
Very good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.