[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good movie to watch with a girl the first time you hang out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1222.jpg (182KB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
182KB, 800x1214px
Is this a good movie to watch with a girl the first time you hang out?
>>
only if you watch it in silence, with the tiniest hint of a tear in your eye the whole time
>>
watched it with my parents, they laughed at the cuck relationship feelsbadman
>>
Maybe. While chic Goose may get her in the mood, it gets gruesome.

Moonrise Kingdom is tried and true comfy date movie fwiw.
>>
>be 2011
>Drive comes out on Blu-Ray
>pick it up not knowing anything about the movie
>watch it that night on my own
>life is changed forever
>buy the soundtrack
>buy a replica jacket
>start chewing toothpicks
>buy a Chevy Impala, the most common car in Los Angeles
>drive around city at night blasting night call
>stare at random waitresses at diners
>try to become a getaway driver
>crash the car practising
>>
>>79130461
no watch the prequel Only God Forgives, Drive is supposed to come after it
>>
>>79130571
That doesn't make since senpai, Julian is clearly Driver AFTER he fled America to get away from the mob
>>
>>79130461
No she'll probably think you're and autist
>>
>>79130767
She liked Neon Demon though
>>
>>79130461
Yes, because she'll think you're sensitive and intelligent, but with some violent and dangerous tendencies. Women love that.

Just don't be a pussy and cry your eyes out, and don't be too autistic about it.
>>
>>79130556
>tfw driveposting is now a rarity on /tv/
>>
>>79132321
Women dont really think that their date is a main character from the movie theyre watching anon
>>
>>79130982
She's a keeper
>>
>>79132736
I never implied that. She thinks you like the movie for a reason. The movie is artsy, so she thinks you're intelligent. It's a love story, so she thinks you're sensitive. It's violent, so she thinks you like violence.

All of those are good traits in her eyes, hence Drive is a good date film. It is something as rare as a masculine feel-good movie.
>>
>>79132736
>Women dont really think

there

Also, it doesnt matter anon if you're not a sperg.
She already know if you're going to fuck or not.
It's like in Arrival. there's nothing you can be do about it, so watch whatever. It wont affect the outcome in the slightest
>>
its fucking bad so i guess so
>>
>>79132321
>because she'll think you're sensitive and intelligent, but with some violent and dangerous tendencies.

It frightens me how accurate this with how Drivefags perceive themselves.
>>
>>79130461
Women love this movie from my experience. They think Ryan is sexy and they think watching it makes them one of the guys.

That's why beta or feminine loser men like this movie, it makes them feel less pathetic, also watching a movie star act like an autist gives them hope for their own worthless lives.
>>
true story my gf hated this movie so I broke up with her
>>
>>79130461
What are some other movies about redemption like Drive?
>>
File: 1439871888615.jpg (35KB, 485x288px) Image search: [Google]
1439871888615.jpg
35KB, 485x288px
>Drive was 10 years ago
>>
>>79133915
Good shit. If she don't like the goose, set her loose.
>>
So, should i watch this? I mean, i'm cringe enough
>>
watched it with a qt and we banged afterwards
>>
>>79134275
no dude, just watch some mainstream action flick.
>>
>>79130461
Why would you watch anything other than some trashy horror flick with a girl

Unless your already going out there's no point
>>
>>79134275
Fucks sake no

Watch Scream or some shit, also nothing that's like 2 hours long
>>
>>79134357
this, horror is the way to go if you're not dating yet and just have to have a movie play as an excuse to not just meet up to bang
>>
>>79130461
I watched it with my girlfriend after telling her it was one of my favorite movies. About halfway through she said, "are we supposed to like this guy?" And I gently pushed her away and pretended like I was upset with mock whimpers and comments like "how could you do this to me." Then she got really sad and cried quietly to herself while I tried to explain I was joking. It was awful. Totally ruined the day.

I don't like watching movies with her. She ruins them all by either talking through them, asking 100 obvious questions or just complains about how she hates everyone in the movie. Pretty much like all the other women I've known.

Don't watch movies you want to watch with women unless you've already seen it or they have a well established passion for movies. They will ruin them.
>>
>>79134628
it can be a pain. had a girl fall asleep on silence of the lambs. her favorite movie was transformers
>>
File: 1376705820093.jpg (406KB, 2247x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1376705820093.jpg
406KB, 2247x1771px
lmao I can't see this movie without laughing now

t-thanks /tv/
>>
>>79134709
the dog looks best in it
>>
So /tv/, which do you prefer, Heat or Drive?
>>
hinting at having a relationship, even more so talking about it, should get you permabanned.

Go live your fucking life and let us peacefully forget about humanity, asshole.
>>
Watching anything but Shoah (1985) should be forbidden
>>
>chew toothpicks
>develop a nigger gap on front teeth
>>
>>79130461
No, girls just can't get the movie. I tried and she thought it was boring.
>>
Drive is overrated. I was hype because /r9k/ kept saying its essential robotcore, but its actually not that good. Taxi Driver is the better robot kino.
>>
>>79132687
And baneposting is banable.
Truly dark times
>>
>>79134680
I actually raged at this, physically hurt me.
>>
this movie sucks
>>
If she like the Notebook or 80s music but I'd save it for the second or third time.
>>
File: 1472237578195.jpg (2MB, 1995x4839px) Image search: [Google]
1472237578195.jpg
2MB, 1995x4839px
>>79130461
Yes, also everything else on this list.
>>
File: 1463466794152.gif (142KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463466794152.gif
142KB, 450x400px
>tfw no gf to watch lotr with
>>
>>79134840
>muh sekret club
Back to /r9k/
>>
>>79138098
>tfw gf forced me to watch LoTR.
>spent the whole movie in her pants.

movie was shit tho.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.