[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leonardo Dicaprio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: leonardo_dicaprio.jpg (272KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo_dicaprio.jpg
272KB, 1296x730px
>41 years old
>No children
Where did it all go so wrong for him?
>>
>>79130362
Redpilled about women, probably. Prefers trees instead.
>>
>>79130362
Males can have children with apparently no problems after the 40s though.

Meanwhile virtually all childrenless females in their 40s have already come to terms with either adopting or going without anyways.

Its a pity decision because having a children is a bless from god
>>
File: leo_check_em.jpg (30KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
leo_check_em.jpg
30KB, 600x200px
>>79130877
>Its a pity decision because having a children is a bless from god

Good dubs for a shit opinion
>>
>>79130362
he was so shitty in the revenant. This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing he looks like a freak on screen and is done.
>>
>>79130362
>41
>rich
>handsome
>fucks whatever he wants
>does whatever he wants
>promotes ideas he believes in
>not tied to anything

seems like a pretty chill life
>>
>>79130964
>he isn't going to procreate
Wow, they got you hook line and sinker huh
>>
File: DiCaprio-1.jpg (262KB, 1221x600px) Image search: [Google]
DiCaprio-1.jpg
262KB, 1221x600px
Kate Winslet broke his heart so he decided to be a playboy instead

I mean maybe it's sour grapes but I feel like he's trying too hard
>>
>>79131010
I eat foetuses
>>
>>79130362

Why do the virgins on this board think having children is so great? I'm so confused about that. My wife and I have zero interest in having kids.

Don't buy into the memes guys, you don't need to have kids.
>>
>>79130362
Wasn't he molested as a child? I heard he and Tobey Maguire were because they shared the same manager or agent.
>>
>>79131010
>he says with the hook sticking out of his mout
>>
>>79131139
I think it comes from /pol/. You know the white race must breed more kids to compete with blacks and browns, otherwise we will be erased from the planet or something.
>>
>>79130362
Not having kids is a sign of prosperity. Poeple in underdeveloped countries gets lots of kids while educated and wealthy people get few to no kids.
>>
Leo is redpilleo
>>
>>79130362

No this meme is supposed to be used for stupid women! I fucking hate those women...you....don't understand! Grrrrr fuck vaginas fuck women fuck them not marrying and doing what I say GHJRHRHJRJ it makes me so fucking mad to know there are women out there FUCCC. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
>>
File: tom hanks.jpg (11KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks.jpg
11KB, 360x202px
>>79130362
I have a dream that one day Leo will take me under his wing, and together we'll slay pussy together while high-fiving
>>
>>79130362
Marriage and children is a fucking jew thing to force you to get raped by the system

Do you know how much money you save, how much stress you dont have without a wife and kids best decision i ever made, best part is i can fuck as many 20 year old sluts as i want and influence them its fucking hilarious
>>
>>79130987
Nah your think inv of sameul jackson
>>
>>79131139

One of two things is happening here:

1.She has zero interest in having them with you because you probably initiated the whole no kids thing, which is already subconsciously got her thinking about jumping ship.

2. She doesnt want kids sith you and knows the marriage isnt go to last and is looking to jump ship to an alpha male who will seed her.

Women inherently desire to have kids, if they dont they are mentally fucked and stay clear of them
>>
>>79131780
Sounds like something a Jew would say
>>
>>79131978
You're the jew here, false flagging JEW FUCK
>>
>>79130362
*No legitimate children
>>
>>79131780
well you see... uh... it's complicated... women are roastie whores but like, they're our roasties... and only we should impregnate them but also kids and families are a method of slavery by (((them))) to keep us under control...
it's complicated, you need to spend more time in /pol/ and it'll make sense
>>
>>79131978
>>79132012
you two fucking kikes trying to get in my head just stop
>>
If I were Leo I'd pay to have an attractive young woman carry and give birth to a son, and then have him pal around with me as I tour the Hollywood system, teaching him my based ways.
>>
I heard he is on TRT from one russian journalist who had a conversation with him during his visit in Russia, so probably he just can't have children.
>>
>>79131780
i don't think it's that, i think its being able to see how awful women are on a national scale more easily. they've always been shit humans, but 20 years ago you had nothing but real life people showing/telling you that the "right way to live" is marriage, kids, divorce, alimony, child support.
the internet gives us more information, shows us how actually rare it would be to find a faithful woman to marry, because if she's not going to not fuck other dudes, what in the fuck is the point of the ring you had to spend 2 months on?
>>
>>79130362
>over 20 years of living the life of a rich famous womanizer
>probably fucked a thousand women by now
>no children
yeah right
>>
>>79132057
kids are a lot of work and cry and shit a lot
Leo is unironically a manchild. He's based as fuck, but he's not very responsible. Early on, someone probably convinced him to get a vasectomy for this very reason
>>
>>79130362
>wanting children

You can't take any of it with you when you die, not even your own offspring. Legacy means nothing either.
>>
>>79132605
no because the jews and white genocide and stuff
>>
Kate Winslet is the love of his life
>>
Jesus he looks like shit.
>>
>>79130362

are you fucking retarded

do i need to start spamming brenden fraser memes
>>
>>79131861
its been almost a year since my last gf and i can say im pretty happy without their wymyn shit

i dont know if i just have bad luck or they really or pretty dumb
>>
>>79132859

is there a story to this?
>>
Realized only people who made the mistake of having a child by accident and ruined their lives are the only ones who shame others into having kids.
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (127KB, 770x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
127KB, 770x605px
>>79131014
They could be cute together
>>
>>79131861
t. behavioural brochologist
>>
>>79133159

Is "children are bad" something people pick up from tv, or do people really believe having kids is a bad thing, an accident, a mistake, instead of the blessing that they are?

I have never understood this attitude my whole life. Children are part of a whole, good life. Without them everything we work at would be for nought.
>>
>>79133228
t. limbic system
>>
>>79132255

That's an unwinnable battle of the whole society is degenerate, either your wife or later your kids will be corrupted

Real solution is the final solution. Got to kill the root
>>
>>79131139
>My wife and I have zero interest in having kids
mmm, who could be behind this post?

|
|>
|
|
>>
>>79131262
>or something
You're not fooling anybody, stormaggot
>>
>not wanting kids
This is your brain on fluoride.
>>
>>79131306
>underdeveloped countries
wealthy people have usually 6-8 children
middle class have 1-2 children
poor people have 1-8 children (usually 4)

t. NEET from a 'developing' country.
>>
File: gettyimages-477329460-2.jpg (64KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-477329460-2.jpg
64KB, 780x520px
>>79131306
>>
>>79133521
can you link the sources please?
>>
>>79130877
>Males can have children with apparently no problems after the 40s though
Lol
>>
>>79133786
you're retarded if you think he's wrong

it's common knowledge
>>
>>79130362

Successful white people aren't meant to have children. At best, they are supposed to adopt someone else's failed abortion.
>>
>>79134147

literally this. im 25 and dont have kids, a gf, or a home of my own.

this is structural, because so many like me are like this.

at best i will probably adopt a refugee or two in a few years.
>>
File: ku4lh0c.jpg (46KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
ku4lh0c.jpg
46KB, 413x550px
>>79130362
>i know i'll just throw my life away and spend all my time taking care of another human being

There is literally no reason to have kids today. The human race is in no position nor has any reason to undergo metamorphosis so we're not going to evolve any further unless some super virus takes out 99% of the world's population.

Legacy means nothing either unless you achieve fame in your own lifetime. Without this nobody will care or remember you in less than a couple of generations.

People usually have kids because their life is one big failure and they think maybe having kids will make up for it. That or they just simply lack the foresight to use any kind of birth control.

If you want to do something nice then adopt some poor kid that somebody else threw away.
>>
>>79131636
Stop projecting
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.