[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The boy did kill him, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 12-angry-men-flyer-front.jpg (4MB, 2456x3480px) Image search: [Google]
12-angry-men-flyer-front.jpg
4MB, 2456x3480px
The boy did kill him, right?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzhH2hlNSfs

Except in real life Trump's cabinet applauded.
>>
of course

the filthy kid was a filthy jew, wasn't he?
>>
>>79129365
he was an Italian
>>
>>79129365
He looked like an Eye-Tie, kinda Moorish, I thought.

Well, my vote's guilty, anyway.
>>
Probably, the fact that the entire case gets subverted by one guy throwing out a bunch of slight inconsistencies and then not offering a plausible alternative is horseshit
So what if one of the jurors was prejudiced, or one of them just wanted to go to the baseball game he got tickets for, that doesn't make the kid any more innocent
>>
>>79128562
>>79129777
the protagonist even says that he probably did it, but it's not about his innocence but about the proof of his guilt
>>
>>79129777

But they weren't there to decide the kid's innocence. They were there to decide if he was guilty beyond beyond a reasonable doubt.

Which is exactly what Henry Fonda introduced. Reasonable doubts.
>>
>>79128562
Why couldn't the kid produce his identical knife used in the killing? that's a big co-inkidink... Thing is, if you want a reputation for carrying an untraceable knife and being a tough guy, that carries over into the courtroom.
>>
>>79129777
Look, as abhorrent as it is to let one of them keep living, it's just as important not to lend credence to an attention whore oldfag or a lying blind bitch.

When it comes down to it, the best metric is which side had the more Jewish lawyer. That's your tell for who's more desperate.
>>
>>79129955
>the best metric is which side had the more Jewish lawyer. That's your tell for who's more desperate.

This is a pretty sure fire way to not get selected onto a jury by the way.
>>
Yeah, and he got off because some liberal turd failed to understand what "reasonable doubt" means.
>>
>>79128594
You mean Drumptheth? Hahaha!
>>
>>79128562
protip: it doesn't matter

The movie just shows that we need the "not guilty until proven" system if we want to keep the actual innocent people out of prison as much as possible, with the cost of letting a small number of guilty people free.

Did he do it or not doesn't matter, that's just a plot device for the narrative
>>
>>79128594
Childhood is idolizing Juror 8, Adulthood is realizing that Juror 10 makes more sense
>>
>>79130516
Old age is realizing Juror 7 was right all along, and the baseball game was more important.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.