[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 12.jpg (21KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
21KB, 560x314px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>"Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down"
>>
>>79125888
Mr. Incredible for sure. He created a monster for himself to fight. It's true pottery.
>>
>>79125903
Sensible chuckle
For real though Mr. Incredible
Let them down easy, no need to be an asshole
>>
File: shineboxman.jpg (9KB, 347x391px) Image search: [Google]
shineboxman.jpg
9KB, 347x391px
>>79125888
how did he know it was buddy if buddy had a mask on?
>>
>I think people should be equal

>NO GOYIM NO ONLY WE ARE THE CHOSEN
>OY VEY WE ARE PERSECUTED AND HAVE TO HIDE IN SOCIETY

The entire flick was typical jewish whining
>>
>>79126059
>innately talented heros using their powers to help society for free
>jewish in any way
>>
>>79126059
the moral was "exceptional people shouldn't be pressured to be mediocre because of other mediocre people's fears and insecurities"

fuck off /pol/tard
>>
>>79126059
No you retard, it was a satire of capeshit.
>>
>>79126127
That's exactly how the jews see themselves.
>>
>>79125888
Buddy.

He was your typical self-entitled, MRA, conservitard dweeb and was rightly put in his place.
>>
>>79126059
It was the opposite message

Its to strive to be the best and most exceptional person you ca be, even if your greatness makes other insecure you shouldnt lower yourself for their benefit.

Truly an old school American message
>>
>>79126059
the motive of the movie was literally the american dream a world where great people can be great without being held back by the fears of others
>>
>>79126205
Or it was how vigilantism is completely ok and people should go subvert the judicial process and fuck the constitution.
Damn that was a liberal movie.
>>
>>79126239
the american dream is about a country where the law change to fit the person and not the otherway around
>>
>mad your wife wont let your super speedy gonzales kid compete with normal children

this movies message was dumb
>>
>>79126262
Which is totally not the way America works and is liberal propaganda.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>79126156
>"exceptional people shouldn't be pressured to be mediocre because of other mediocre people's fears and insecurities"
>>
>>79126034
Mr.Incredible tried that, but buddy-er incredaboy wouldn't take a hint.
>>
>>79126059
>>79126239
>when you're not content with being the second worst board so you come to the worst board to shit things up
>>
>>79126167
How would you know? Are you a Jew?
>>
File: 1485292874119.jpg (205KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485292874119.jpg
205KB, 1500x1500px
>>79126301
I got that from a game made by japan
>>
>>79126326
Did Armstrong say that? I haven't played MGR in a few years.
>>
>>79126312
>the jews are holding us back from exceptionality
>>
Both. Buddy because he was too self-entitled and overconfident of his own strengths and almost got killed by Bomb Voyage and let him escape, Mr. Incredible for not explaining why Buddy could not be his side kick.
>>
>>79125888
Both Mr Incredible for being a compete douche and Buddy trying to kill him and his family. Could of made other ways of revenge like being a better super then Mr Incredible ever could be or could of let nature takes its. He would of mostly likely went to crime after losing he's job and needing money to support his family.
>>
>>79126179

>MRA

haha Wut?
>>
>>79126156
Oy vey.
>>
MISSER INCROYEB
>>
>this movie had the same plot as Iron Man 3
>>
>>79126156
But buddy was exceptional .

The theme of the movie would have worked better if it showed that non-powered people could be humans
(Like batman)

Comes off as an excuse for racism otherwise
>>
File: Ralph_Wiggum_as_Laertes3.jpg (47KB, 855x653px) Image search: [Google]
Ralph_Wiggum_as_Laertes3.jpg
47KB, 855x653px
>buddy was too over confident

buddy objectively was able to beat mostly every super and only died due to his own fault
>>
BRAD BIRD WAS SUPPOSED TO DIRECT STAR WARS AND NOT FUCKING TOMORROWLAND

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>79128620
After building a killer robot to do all the work for him.

Buddy was some stupid kid who thought obsessively watching superheroes on TV and copying their moves meant he didn't need to be trained
>>
>>79128668
What episode was he supposed to direct again?
>>
>>79125888
buddy for being a ginger.
>>
Has there been any word on whether the sequel will be set shortly after the first or if there's a time jump. I feel like you'd struggle to find an actor who could do Dash's voice, he was played by a kid
>>
>>79126179
Fuck of Lefty, go back to Redit and take your politics with you.
>>
Should have made frozone a genius who invented his freezing powers via technology instead of it being an innate super power

Would have made the films message better.
>>
>>79126156
its exactly /pol/s logic you retard
>>
File: 1422173021503.jpg (71KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1422173021503.jpg
71KB, 394x394px
>Managed to create rocket shoes and shit at age 9
>Later goes on to invent all sorts of new technology
Why did he whine all his life about not being a super when he obviously had super intelligence?
>>
>>79130089
he was autistic and chose to be a villain in seclusion when he could be tony stark.
>>
shitty ayn raynd propaganda for children

buddy was a lot more worthy than the supers
>>
>>79126059
It was literally a white supremacist kino, you dunce.
>>
>>79126059
the strong man is not equal to the weak man
the tall man is not equal to the short man
the intelligent man is not equal to the dim man

the is no such thing as equality in nature or society. not under fascism or communism. the closet we can get is with democracy, capitalism, with a free market and the freedom of speech. can't really ask for more until we can definitely end human's baseline struggles such as poverty, shelter, and food. But if we make things too easy for everyone then you run the risk of destroying motivation and creativity.
>>
>>79126167
it's how the hypocrite nazi cucks with inferiority complexes see jews
>>
I always thought Buddy was a Super though, Super Intelligent

Anyway they better not bring him back in the sequel, for the love of god don't do that, or have Syndromes "sidekick" or some shit

Gamma Jack would be a perfect fit though, but it's probably going to be one of the kids going bad
>>
>>79129769
b8ed
>>
I hope we get more Elastigirl ass in the sequel.
>>
>>79130089
Because according the film's logic you had to be born with a physical super power to be considered special.

It was kind of an odd message. I mean, I get what they were trying to say, but it was one of the few weak points of the film.
>>
>>79125888
Incredible was right. But he was a huge dick about it and couldn't foresee what his assholishness would bring his fellow heroes.
>>
>>79126059
WE ARE NOT EQUAL!

Get it in your head you fucking hippie, the inability to deal with this fact is what holds back mankind's progress.
>>
>>79125888
people often forget that this wasn't the first time mr. incredible has had to put up with him. he's been nice the first 100 times but the guy is just fed up at this point, the kid won't take a hint and he can't catch a break even on his weeding day. listen to the dialogue carefully
>>
>>79125888
Mr Incredible for not putting the autistic child down gently.
>>
>>79132129
how's your first post going?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.