[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: joel_edgerton_620790.jpg (13KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
joel_edgerton_620790.jpg
13KB, 330x330px
What does /tv/ think about this guy?
>>
should be in a zoo
>>
He's a pretty decent actor and director.
>>
He's one of those guys who's been in everything, Star Wars 2 and 3, King Arthur, Zero Dark Thirty, Ned Kelly, Smokin' Aces, etc. and even starred in major pictures like The Great Gatsby, The Thing, Warrior, Exodus: Gods and Kings, etc. But no one knows his name or face.

As to what I think of him, I think he'd be the next big Aussie actor except he immediately fell into the far-left Hollywood liberal crowd on "making it." It's getting harder and harder to appreciate his acting when all you see is him protesting Trump and sucking off Hillary's old man cock.
>>
>>79125736

I agree, that movie he made was pretty good.
>>
YUNG UNCLE OWEN
>>
>>79125818
All the nobody knights in King Arthur went on to have pretty respectable careers.

Gawain: The guy from this thread.
Tristan: That's Mads fuckin' Mikkelsen
Dagonet: Titus Pullo from Rome / Worst Punisher
Lancelot: Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic 4 movies
Bors: The Departed, Beowulf, Indiana Jones, Noah, etc.
>>
File: 1360383140789.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1360383140789.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>79125908
>Worst Punisher
>>
File: Castle.png (1MB, 1338x482px) Image search: [Google]
Castle.png
1MB, 1338x482px
>>79126132
Jane in Dirty Laundry > Bernthal in Daredevil > Bloom in Black Widow & Punisher > Jane in Punisher > Reedus in Rise of Technovore > Lundgren in Punisher = Stevenson in War Zone
>>
>>79125671
>get me Leonard DiCaprio
>>
>>79126177

jane had the worst punisher.
his version was the worst in regards of who the punisher is as a character.
lundgren had more punisher traits than jane.
>>
SJW poofta

t. Strayan
>>
>>79126177
Jane was a good Frank Castle, but Stevenson was a good Punisher.
>>
>>79127404

What does that even mean a good Frank Castle?
Frank died when his family died and what's before that? Happy family man. Wow what a role to play.
Playing Bruce Wayn and the Batman is playing to different characters.
Playing Frank Castle is playing the Punisher. There's no in between or distinction.
Jane's Punisher was shit because he was nothing like the Psycho we all know. It's a simple revenge flick.
Strip away the name and logo and watch the movie like that. You couldn't tell it was the Punisher.
The Punisher doesn't trick someone into thinking someone's fucking his wife and relying on that person to kill his friend. Who the fuck would think that this is even in the slightest in the character of the Punisher?
He's a self proclaimed soldier of what he thinks is right. He's not a drunk with suicidal tendencies.
>>
Not a bad actor but not protagonist material either. Like William Fichtner or Hugo Weaving.
>>
>>79125671
She was so shitty in The Gift. This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing he looks like a freak on screen and is done.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.