[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Of Us movie teaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: .jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Looks promising. Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/DNLuHLaw1KU
>>
>>79125632
Oh yeah, cant wait to see what groundbreaking stories naughtydog will contribute to the zombie apocalypse genre that havent been regurgitated tirelessly for the last decade. Fuck me
>>
They missed the zombie craze by a couple years
>>
>>79125632
I like how they've gone so far out of their way to make her look liss like Ellen Page, that she is dogshit ugly now.
>>
>>79127029
>poor dead island 2
>>
>>79127029
First game sold more copies than Hitler killed Jews
>They missed the zombie craze
>>
>Redesigned Ellie to look "oppresed".
>"Muh stronk womyn".
>SJW pandering.
>Directed and written by a Sarkeesian puppet.
>Bleeding forehead panders to girls experiencing menstruation.
>First game was conclusive and didn't need sequel.
>Will only create more cancerous Naughty Dog fanboys.
>Will give Sony more undeserved profit.
>Shitty rendition of a well known country song.
>>
File: guilty of not giving a fuck.jpg (58KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
guilty of not giving a fuck.jpg
58KB, 256x320px
Im excited for it, its one of the few games coming out im looking forward to. Its not ground breaking or even widely different but its a good story with more effort in it then most games have to offer and the online is more fun then I expected
only /v/ complains about muh movie game, It doesnt have that many cut scenes or at least no more then yor average game these days
>>
>>79127029
Good god we're getting out of it, I swear until few years ago there wasn't a week in which a movie, a vidya, a comic book, a fucking anything with zombies in it wasn't announce.
>>
File: daggy4.jpg (54KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
daggy4.jpg
54KB, 391x391px
>making a movie out of a movie
>>
>>79127029
It will probably be more about the factions of people

>>79127915
I'll get it for the MP. That was great on the first one.
>>
>>79125632
I thought we already had a movie?
>>
>>79125632
unless he fucks her or something I think this is going the way of lara croft. also /tv/
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (23KB, 269x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
23KB, 269x354px
>Young Hilary doppleganger takes internet by storm

???
>>
>>79127029
they were in time for the bow and arrow craze
>>79127915
>Redesigned Ellie to look "oppresed"
wut?
>Bleeding forehead panders to girls experiencing menstruation.
clear new world order symbolism, its all in plain sight as above so below.
>First game was conclusive and didn't need sequel.
True, few DLC side stories would have been enough.
>Will give Sony more undeserved profit.
given how much they are failing in every other aspect they need to get the money from somewhere
>>
File: Hitler.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>79128048
>>
>>79128011
>I'll get it for the MP. That was great on the first one.

forgot about that, team based 4v4 was great until it became pay to win
>>
>>79127915
>implying there was no SJW pandering in the first game
>>
>>79125632
Hillary is such a cute loli
>>
>>79127793
But Anon, the Holocaust...
>>
>>79128135
Shit, it probably will be now that Uncharted has the battle chest stuff going. It's usually pretty fair when it first comes out.

I loved being last man standing and then coming back and wrecking the other team on my own.
>>
>>79127793
Hitler didnt kill any jews, you were fed propaganda
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.