[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the ultimate mockumentary kino or just retard ed shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Was this the ultimate mockumentary kino or just retard ed shit?
>>
That's not this is spinal tap
>>
either way it's fun
>>
I'm watching it right now. Pure Kino.
>>
>>79124082
I enjoy the premise and the shitposting aspect. But desu nothing much really happens
>>
>>79124667
>nothing much really happens
He does coke, bangs hookers, trolls letterman/media and dives off a stage to tackle a guy.

Real or not it's entertaining and shit does happen.

"This is going to be my last acting thing."

keks for days
>>
pure kino
>>
>>79124032
Terrible, I knew right away that it was staged. His letterman interview reveals that it is fake before the movie came out
>end of the interview
>'great job, thanks'
>>
>>79124032
>reply in 8 separate threads.
>everyone else stops posting in thread
>thread isnt archived so it just stops every time i post.
>every day of my 4chan life.

Know what I mean?
>>
>>79126604
Dont worry i got your back
>>
>>79126604
Im here for (you) also!
>>
>>79126906
>>79126971
Cheers bro's!
>>
>>79124032
Jaoquin Pheonix being an egotistical retard. It was shit.
>>
File: tmp_2219-1485944853853111609990.jpg (127KB, 530x402px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2219-1485944853853111609990.jpg
127KB, 530x402px
>>79126604
Here for you, thread-spoiler

It's ok that your comments are cringey and unfunny
>>
>>79125467
>>79124032
It was massive if you didn't know it was staged, which I didn't. I caught tabloid snippets of his descent, so I really thought the film was just chronicling the last days of his career. The parts with Ben Stiller and the assistant shitting on him were deeply suspect, but I didn't figure it out until the end, because I knew his father was deceased. Then I realized it was a study in constructed reality and entertainment propaganda.
>>
>>79124032
This caught my attention. Going to watch it today
>>
For some reason his line about the bees dying had me in stitches, I was laughing for about 20 minutes
>>
Funny how they managed to convince everyone it was a hoax.
>>
Just fuck my shit up - the movie
Very entertaining but hard to watch because of how cringy it was.
>>
>>79124032
I knew it was fake before watching but I loved it because it's a great film about the entertainment industry and how a well established person can go so downhill in life and fuck his own shit up

And there's a lot of funny moments with Joaquin's autism

>DUDE DO THE FUCKING SNOW ANGEL
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.