[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lee's Hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Hulk-splash.jpg (98KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-splash.jpg
98KB, 658x370px
Lee's Hulk was brave. And a brave film that's flawed is always better than safe focus-tested garbage. Eventually the safe shit becomes boring and you'll beg and scream for the brave and flawed to return.

What's funny is that the CGI of a 2003 movie is far beyond anything made by Marvel. Hulk looks amazing. And the film is just as colorful as the comics instead of shades of grey that Marvel Films are.

It does become even better when you realize that a safe and inoffensive movie is always going to be mildly entertaining whereas a bold film can range from bad to great. And once you grow tired of the mildly entertaining (after 14 Marvel quipfests, you do), then you suddenly yearn back to the days where filmmakers took risks and didn't fear mistakes.

Disney hires yes-men directors for a reason. They don't care about the artistic integrity of a film. All they care about is a slave that abides to the results of focus-tests and political agenda. A person like Ang Lee would never abide under them.

Just look at Star Wars. Everyone hated on the prequels but after a dozen safe Disney films that all copypaste the same script but with different skin colors, then people will scream for the imagination and boldness to return. Despite their flaws.
>>
>>79123952
Is there a reason you keep making these threads?
>>
>>79123999
To spread the truth.
>>
>cloud dad
>>
>>79123952

>What's funny is that the CGI of a 2003 movie is far beyond anything made by Marvel.

he looks like a giant green baby, even under the cover of night. Incredible and and Avengers Hulk look far better
>>
File: hulks_mh_111212.jpg (41KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
hulks_mh_111212.jpg
41KB, 560x415px
>>79125946
2003 Hulk looks like an actual person while Marvel Hulk is a cartoon.
>>
>>79126025
looked kinda like this guy
>>
nick nolte's crazy ass makes this movie for me

>creates giant hulk poodles

>transforms into giant jellyfish while sam elliot and jconn look on dumbfounded
>>
File: he come out stew.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
he come out stew.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
Don't make me Ang Lee. You wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee.
>>
>>79123952
what i liked most about lee`s hulk was the anger. hulk got really angry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.