[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muh pelts What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: revenant-tom-hardy.jpg (503KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
revenant-tom-hardy.jpg
503KB, 2000x1076px
>Muh pelts
What was his problem?
>>
>>79123840
mmmhmmm....
>>
His lack of pelts, obviously.
>>
File: 764ggg.jpg (162KB, 1181x786px) Image search: [Google]
764ggg.jpg
162KB, 1181x786px
>muh conscience
What the fuck was his problem
>>
File: file.png (291KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
291KB, 600x300px
>Muh dad
>Muh life

What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
File: muh-pelts.jpg (156KB, 680x485px) Image search: [Google]
muh-pelts.jpg
156KB, 680x485px
>What was his problem?
What do you think?
>>
File: muh-pelts2.jpg (143KB, 556x626px) Image search: [Google]
muh-pelts2.jpg
143KB, 556x626px
I miss peltsposting
>>
>>79123840
He did nothing wrong the entire movie.
>>
>>79124079
I would have agreed unti he killed
>>79123880
My man over here.
>>
>>79124079
He stabbed a kid and buried Leo alive because of >muh pelts
>>
>>79124095
>>79124120
Entire situation could of been avoided if they just listened to him in the first place. I think he was still in the right for getting rid of dead weight and a presumed dead man at the time.
>>
>>79124095
>>79124120
They would've all been dead had he not tried to kill Leo. His kid deserved it as he started to sperg out and shout. Peltman is pure
>>
he spent all of his life being a poor miserable dude with nothing going on in his life, living in a frozen wasteland, on top of that an injun tried to rip his scalp off while he was still alive. he has a chance to make something of his life and everyone else wants to throw away their profit to have a chance of possibly maybe saving a horribly wounded man who is clearly going to die

it is such bullshit that glass even survived

>mauled by a bear
>covered in open bleeding wounds
>no antibiotics
>in a frozen wasteland
>constantly wading through ice cold rivers
>doesnt stop to build a fire and dry himself each time
>doesnt die of hypothermia somehow

ofc it is just a movie and ofc the realism is not that important, but if i were in big guys position i would feel justified in dumping glass and fucking off back to civilisation. i wouldnt even kill him, just fucking leave him and he will be bear food. the guy cant even walk ffs. and ultimately he is saved by bullshit native magic
>>
>>79124120
Leo asked him to kill him.
>>
>>79123840

>tfw I watched the whole movie without realizing it was Tom Hardy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.