[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the biggest asshole on this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Season_3_square.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Season_3_square.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
Who was the biggest asshole on this show?
>>
>>79120663
Michael was. That was the whole point. His entire family was supposed to be crazy and he's the straight man, and he ends up looking like the biggest, most ridiculous asshole out of all of them.
>>
>>79120686
FPBP, the fourth season went overboard with driving this point home but if you notice Michael never has anything positive to say about any member of his family, is always bitching and telling others how much he sacrifices himself for them and doesn't have an ounce of self awareness.
He also treats his son like shit.
>>
George Snr technically
>>
Obviously Michael fuck him, GOB was the best character IMO
>>
>>79120686
>>79120733
Basically this, Michael's whole deal was acting holier-than-thou at the start of each episode, only for it to end with him doing even more terrible stuff than his family.
>>
>>79120914
George Senior did nothing wrong, Oscar on the other hand..
>>
>>79120914
Geroge Sr actually have shown to care for his children.

>>79120686
Lucille is pretty close if not at a higher level of assholery. That's why she's best AD character.
>>
>>79121144
Lucille's 'power' so to speak, was at least limited. the best she could do was psychologically torture.
>>
>>79121374
That 'best she could do' is how the Bluth kids ended up being dysfunctional. It sure is 'limited' that she's also the one pushing a bunch of schemes.
>>
>>79120914
George Sr just did what Lucille told him to
>>
>>79121374
>psychologically torture
>limited
Really now.

>>79121417
Yeap. George Sr is kind of just bumbling around without her. She's the one with the biggest influence in the family.
>>
>>79120918
oh sure the guy in the $600 banana suit, COME ON
>>
File: black and tan.png (569KB, 616x667px) Image search: [Google]
black and tan.png
569KB, 616x667px
Have any of you seen Lady Dynamite?
It's pretty good
I'm not sure if the show got progressively better or I just adjusted to it's style
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.