[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /tv/ think of ARQ? I thought it was a pretty enjoyable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: arq.jpg (25KB, 341x192px) Image search: [Google]
arq.jpg
25KB, 341x192px
What did /tv/ think of ARQ?

I thought it was a pretty enjoyable movie but the main character was too beta. Is there a more beta male in recent kino history?

>gf cucks you and robs you with her new bf
>she betrays you over and over again including killing you at one point
>she asks you again and again to trust her despite all that
>not choking her out instead of begging her to be with you again
>>
Why do threads full of pics of cocks and little girls get more posts than threads about films?
>>
Thank you mr. netflix shill.
>>
I thought it was shit. Hated the main chick.
>>
>>79120530
Why does someone bring this up anytime a netflix movie or tv series is discussed but they never say "thanks lionsgate shill" or "thanks sony pictures shill"?
>>
>>79120644
Why? She was a cute
>all those shots of her feet
:3
>>
>>79121381
look at this poster
it says

>Netflix ARQ

it's annoying
>>
>>79122040
Lots of posters have the production company's name on them
>>
>>79119719
Did you miss the part where he had abandoned her and she had been tortured and mindwashed?
>>
>>79122102
maybe it's the perception that old companies like lionsgate are dinosaurs and don't understand Internet and are oblivious to art of shilling.
>>
File: ex1.jpg (261KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
ex1.jpg
261KB, 648x960px
>>79122102
1/2
>>
File: ex2.jpg (27KB, 341x192px) Image search: [Google]
ex2.jpg
27KB, 341x192px
>>79122756
2/2
>>
>>79122040
netflix is still trying to get their name out there as creators of original content. even though we are used to it by now there are plenty of people who still have never even heard of house of cards
>>
>>79119719
Got 10 minutes in and dropped it, characters were annoying
>>
>>79122830
oh, so it's benevolent shilling, which is good and allowed. gotcha
>>
>>79122155
Not being able to save someone does not equal abandoning them
>>
>>79120376
You must be new
>>
>>79123825
I am. Why is it so?
>>
>>79123852
to answer this question ponder the nature of human mind, the power of suggestion, what forced memes are, learn about shitposting, thread/board derailing and bait.

in other word, lurk moar.
>>
It was a fun watch, not the best movie but not the worst. I do agree with you, fuck that bitch. Trying to rob me and shit.

One question I have is that when they go outside it kind of shows them inside some kind of bubble of time or some shit. How was that one guy radioing out of it and getting responses? When the reinforcements show up do they see the house or what?
>>
>>79125879
Only the killer robot sees them before the loop restarts
>>
>>79121546
feet fetishists are mentally ill
>>
>>79123151
i dont really see whats wrong with it.

they created the poster and some faggot anon on 4chan posted it after watching the movie. say the same thing happens but on facebook and people are like "hmm maybe i should get netflix so i can watch this shit cause apparently they make good stuff."

seems effective to me. you guys retards are so obsessed with shilling that nobody can talk about anything without being considered a shill in some form.
>>
>>79122756
That's a poster.

>>79122774
That's a banner.

>>79119719
It was watchable, but really that's all. I was more interested in the tech than the lame story and that's not saying much at all. At least it felt like a solid universe.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.