[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will The Year of the Spoon Part II end in a suicidie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486255810092[1].png (702KB, 1317x701px) Image search: [Google]
1486255810092[1].png
702KB, 1317x701px
Will The Year of the Spoon Part II end in a suicidie?
>>
He should quit
>>
THE
LAST
YEAR
OF
THE
SPOON
>>
>>79118327
I'm literally rewatching his Phantasmagoria playthrough right now, it's so fun

The fuck went wrong
>>
File: 234234.png (148KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
148KB, 500x281px
>>79118327
>It's the one where Spoony talks about how he had an NPC skull fuck a whore to death and then ram a pike up a fag's asshole when DM'ing a session of Thieves World.
>>
>>79118414
>Buy a fucking ad

He quit streaming 3 weeks ago. He does nothing but post on twitter, seemingly forever.
>>
>>79118344
>He should quit

He did. He just didn't tell us. Because he wants us to keep paying him forever.
>>
I considered donated $5 to him today solely for his Vampire LARPing episode of Counter Monkey.
>>
I wish there was an archive of his lost blip stuff. It makes me sad that some of his best stuff could be gone.
>>
>>79118786

A lot of it is on youtube under different channels. What is mostly gone is his Justin.tv streams. See, he was a streamer before it was cool. Noah's always been this weird trail blazer, but ends up not being able to capitalize on it. He'd stream games, but would never advertize it on his site. He'd also host question and answer sessions.

I saw one and he was talking about how stagnant Zelda is. He wanted it shifted to a futuristic setting.
>>
>>79118919
Damn, what a tease. There is content from prime spoony that I'll never get to see. That actually sort of upsets me.
>>
>>79120103

Whether it was any good was up to you. It was also strange that he never advertized it on his site.

I can find a few of them on here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5dezjmAQki463TI6J7CbuQ/videos

You'll notice that he's happier, and talks more in these older streams than his newer ones.
>>
>>79118473
why the fuck are pathetic faggots making these threads then

eceleb >>>/trash/
>>
>>79118786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RbzYj8PiQ
>>
>>79120459
Yeah, let's get back to more adult conversations like the new live-action Archie show and fresh content like Saturday Night Live.
>>
>>
>>79120643

How the fuck do I download anything with this?
>>
>>79120913
Just click on the link for the video you want and wait a few seconds for the video to download (a couple of the links don't work though). Did you not watch the whole 34 second video?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.