[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about...Ohio.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 15.jpg (160KB, 1000x902px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
160KB, 1000x902px
Tell me about...Ohio.
>>
>>79117405
Its were Diebold voting machines stole the vote for W Bush in 2004 and again in 2016 for Trump. Its a shithole like 99% of the lower 48.
>>
>>79117686
For u
>>
>>79117405
It has the most people who became astronauts of any other state.
A place so fucked that people need to leave the fucking planet.
>>
I would give it 5/10

But then again, i live in the blandest part of the state
>>
>>79117686
>Trump stole the vote from Hillary who was trying to steal the vote
>the Russians rigged the election by leaking the emails that members of the DNC sent to each other implicating themselves in attempting to rig the election
>>
Roland Emmerich is probably the worst director working. The Patriot is one of the most terrible movies I've ever seen.
>>
>>79117686
>>79118298
We wouldn't have these election squabbles if those damned colonists hadn't revolted.
>>
>>79117405
It's where innocence goes to get raped
>>
>>79118390
>mfw ancestor was a slave-owning Hessian mercenary who fought under Cornwallis

fucking rabble scum, with pitchforks, only a bunch of idiots would trade 1 tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants 1 mile away
>>
>Live in Cleveland.
>Niggers fucking everywhere.
>>
File: fucking rabbles.png (171KB, 423x287px) Image search: [Google]
fucking rabbles.png
171KB, 423x287px
>>79118491
>>
>>79118513
>live in a dump
>complain that its a dump
>>
>>79118619

Thank you so much for being the first person in any of these threads to post that image.
>>
>>79118619
>>79118700
That was a cool explosion though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.