[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cast him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: heart plug 2.jpg (39KB, 712x299px) Image search: [Google]
heart plug 2.jpg
39KB, 712x299px
Cast him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWq15lDh8yM
>>
>>79110768
Brendan Gleeson
>>
michael moore
>>
>>79110810
brendan fraser
>>
>>79110768
Melissa Mccarthy
>>
>>79110768
no one could do a better job than Kenneth McMillan

Perfectly portrayed Lynch's ideal of a corrupted, dehumanized, homosexual future
>>
>>79110793
I never read the books, what was the deal with the Harkonnens?
>>
>it's another plebs don't know about harkonnen's teen girl form thread
>>
>>79110870
brendan is more of a guild navigator
>>
>>79111221
I think most of them were like, old inbred mutants but they had most of the power on Dune itself (I think that's the name of the planet, the main guy might be named Donny Dune or something. I don't watch/read garbo)

anyway The Harkonnens were just deranged old fucks threatened by the Atreides who murdered papa Atreides, and then his son Rudy Atreides went on a vision quest to play for Notre Damme.
>>
>>79110768
John Motherfucking Goodman
>>
Seth Rogan or Jonah Hill
>>
>>79111221
In the books the Baron is a grossly fat babyfaced manchild, with a body so heavy that he needs antigravity belts to even stand up. And also he's a gay pedo.

In Lynch's movie he's an STD-ridden flying man.
>>
fukit

i'm watching dune again tonight

that movie is so great
>>
>>79111620
which version, desu
>>
>PUT THE PICK IN THERE PETE, AND TURN IT 'ROUND, REAL NEAT
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>79111652
oh, i forgot to tell you
>>
>>79111889
Beginning is a most delicate time
>>
File: Revolt.png (313KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Revolt.png
313KB, 512x384px
>>79111926

BUT FIRST
>>
>>79110768
it's like a German /fa/ meetup

everyone wearing ricks
>>
>>79111965
robots BTFO
>>
Peter Jackson
>>
>>79111221
They're evil.

They were always evil but IIRC one of the Barons was alright. Then he abdicated and Vladimir was next in line and he is Original Harkonnen Evil (tm)
He raised/influenced his nephews (sons of the good Harkonnen) to be evil.

Vlad used to be a near-perfect looking guy similar to Feyd but he raped a Bene Gesserit Mother (she was legit asking for it, but she didn't want it rough) and she used her crazy bitch powers to infect him with a genetic disease that's uncurable. It made him fat, disgusting, impotent and probably a /tv/ poster as well.
>>
Marlon Brando would have been GOAT
>>
>>79112219

>reading Brian Herbert fanfiction
>>
>>79112280
Oh really? I couldn't remember if that was in the originals or not.
>>
>>79112481

Frank is ambiguous with the baron's past, the dune encyclopedia and brian offer up their own lores
>>
>>79110768
I don't know if trump can take time off from the presidency to play the role he was born to play.
>>
>>79112720
simply epic, epic for the win
>>
File: Baron Harkonen.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Baron Harkonen.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>
>>79111221
Just one of many Noble Houses, like the Atreides. Not quite as idealistic and noble as the latter, though.
>>
all the good fat actors are dead
>>
>>79113163
fat shaming killed Dune
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.