[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jurassic Park vs. Jurassic World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jpjw.png (558KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
jpjw.png
558KB, 980x552px
Holy Shit. Jurassic World completely BTFO.

https://vimeo.com/165693758
>>
This not only changed how I view Jurassic Park. It changed my life
>>
>>79107059
wow, jurassic park is my favorite film and i will never look at it the same
>>
fukn 30 mins fuk off
>>
>>79108108
I've watched it twice already
>>
>>79108108
worth it

Fuck OP, I'm not a complete idiot, I saw stuff he said and some more he didn't years before, but the side to side comparison on the footprints was new to me even after I saw the movie a thousand times, some others too.
Great movie, good analysis.
>>
>>79107059
But Spielberg wanted the military humanoind dinosaurs.

The movie was barely saved by Trevorrow.
>>
What a bunch of bullshit
>>
I don't remember anyone saying Jurassic World was better than Jurassic Park.
>>
>>79109320
The analysis isn't really about shitting on Jurassic World. It's more of an examination of the subtext in Jurassic Park and explains why it still resonates almost 25 years later
>>
>>79107059
JP is shit until Rex breaks loose and it shifts to horror
>>
>>79107059
Best post of the day!

Actually went back and took the time to watch it after all the positive comments.

>what's he drinking? couldn't see the label well enough...

I hate it when I don't catch all those metaphors in films but love it when somebody points them out and I have to go, "Aaaaaaah yeah... Right. How did I miss that?"
>>
>>79110434
It's amazing how effective the t-rex and velociraptor scenes are at inflicting dread even to someone who's seen his fair share of monster movies
>>
>>79110606
Room 237 does this to the extreme
>>
>>79111618
>Catalog
Haven't seen that since the theater. I'll have to read up on some commentary. I thought it was a good adaption of that story and well acted.

>click all boxes containing a sign
>Blackbutt circle (heh)
>>
30 minutes, jeez that's a long time.

Is this guy making a big speech? If so can I just listen to the audio while I play a video game or will I miss out important details?

I'm interested in the subject since JP is basically my childhood VHS tape.
>>
>>79111739
The images are just select scenes from the movie. If you are familiar with Jurassic Park just the audio is enough to get it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.