[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What the fuck was his problem ?
>>
>>79103595

The kid is his son
>>
>>79103595

trying to contain his boner stood next to prime Jennifer Connelly.
>>
>>79103595
Did you know Michael Jackson was originally going to be offered that role? Would've been real awkward to watch him steal that baby in retrospect
>>
File: 1485741922462.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485741922462.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>79103667
are you serious
>>
>>79103753
Reminder that Michael did nothing wrong and had his reputation ruined by (((them))) after he tried to redpill his audience.

>"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."
>>
File: 0E0tRz8z_400x400.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0E0tRz8z_400x400.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>79103754

Fraid so nig nog
>>
File: Return to the Labyrinth 1.jpg (213KB, 931x690px) Image search: [Google]
Return to the Labyrinth 1.jpg
213KB, 931x690px
>>79103754
>>
one of the worst movies I have ever seen
Henson and Bowie, two dead fags
>>
>>79104211

Bowie was a massive faggot yet fucked more women in a day than you will in your entire life.

explain.
>>
File: Captain Bowie.jpg (43KB, 410x750px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Bowie.jpg
43KB, 410x750px
>>79105388
this desu
>>
>>79105388
>>79104211

Bowie wasn't actually gay, he just experimented with homosex but said later that he's basically straight and monogamistic.
>>
>>79105514
There was a time in the 80s when he was trying to break America where he said he was secretly straight, but later in his life he went back to saying he was bisexual
>Blender asked Bowie in 2002 whether he still believed his public declaration was his biggest mistake. After a long pause, he said, "I don't think it was a mistake in Europe, but it was a lot tougher in America. I had no problem with people knowing I was bisexual. But I had no inclination to hold any banners nor be a representative of any group of people." Bowie said he wanted to be a songwriter and performer rather than a headline for his bisexuality, and in "puritanical" America, "I think it stood in the way of so much I wanted to do".
>>
>>79105419
damn... this and the bulge in Labyrinth

just how many inches was Bowie packing?
>>
>>79105388
>explain.

looks like another faggot has shown up to the party. Don't stay long, Sally
>>
>>79105800
Watch the gun sex scene in The Man Who Fell to Earth, and bear in mind he had cocaine shrinkage going on then.
>>
>>79103595

He was having a problem with someone who reminded him of a babe with the power of voodoo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.