[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scaled of 1 - 10 how hard did you get ding donged by this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Split-620.jpg (28KB, 620x285px) Image search: [Google]
Split-620.jpg
28KB, 620x285px
On a scaled of 1 - 10 how hard did you get ding donged by this movie?
>>
>>79100255
Idk what you meant by ding donged, but for the first time in my life I actually avoided spoilers and the ending was a really neat easter egg. The movie was just ok.
>>
>>79100255

>>
Saw it yesterdday, i hated the liberal shrink. i thaught the girl would be a monster of summon a monster..... = 6-10 movie, plus the cameo was muh.
>>
>>79100255
I got dingdonged pretty hard, shyamalanisback/10
>>
>>79101424
I thought it was bizarre at the end when she knew what was going on and she kept talking to him in a compassionate way. I almost thought she was going to side with him for a second.
>>
>>79101334
I didn't watch Unbreakable so I had no idea it was even a twist. I thought they were just setting up the next movie and the twist was that there was no twist.
>>
>>79100255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

if you like this movie you are a ding dong
>>
>>79101914
>Beast eats your friends alive
>Kills old lady
>You finally manage to make a human, killable personality emerge
>He begs you to kill him before the beast emerges again
>Just stand there talking instead of blowing his entire body to smithereens

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>79100255
5/10
Was expecting the girl to be another personality, and the Unbreakable part was already spoiled for me
>>
was good buildup until the beast part. then it felt rushed
>>
>>79101424
Why the fuck didn't she just call the police on his instead of going into the dungeon with him?
>>
Indeed they she would be his allied.
>>
Woman...
>>
File: 1486136499207.jpg (40KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486136499207.jpg
40KB, 355x417px
>>79102190
U wot
>>
Bruce Willis cameo felt like a last second shove-in. Mr. Glass appearance would have worked better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.