[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What was her problem?
>>
receptacle for BIG
>>
>>79097365
minorities.
>>
>>79097365
She's over gasped.
>>
>>79097365
She got in a wreck with a tanker truck carrying an industrial amount of bad CGI.
>>
Is that Aurora from hwndu?
>>
RINGU'D?
>>
Was it really appropriate for such a little girl to get throated by a big black arm?
>>
She had too much penis in her mouth.
>>
>>79097365
What was with all the moon landing stuff?
Why was she making that face at the tv?
Why was this so highly rated and tricked me into watching it?
Why didn't I listen to Jay of rlm fame?
>>
>>79099948

Moon landing stuff was some red herring bullshit. Or it can't even be called that because it had no mystery or anything. It was like these horror movies where they refer to bigger bad that is going to affect the plot later, like scientists talking on radio about dangerous experiment or comet flying by happening next week and then - woah monsters appear.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think moon landing was there just to make the film look like deeper than it is. Who knows if they got inspired by those stanley kubrick moon landing symbols and thought they are as classy as him if they include references to that. Or then it was a reminder for watchers that movie is not happening at modern time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.